Privat Room with Good Mountain View
- This is privat room in a spacious house.
- The House has 6 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and spacious living room. In front of house, there is beautiful garden as well!
- You can have your own privat room, and can share the other places.
- Newly Built, very clean and comfortable
[ Great Mountain View]
- 1minute away from Bukhan Mountain, one of the most beautiful mountain in Korea (National Park as well)
- Great for hiking and can enjoy fresh air
- 3 minutes from Subway Station (Dokbawi Station Line #6)
- 3 minutes from Bus Station
- Korean style markets nearby
- Plenty of shops and facilities in the neighborhood.
- Best location for combination of relax and traveling
- Awarded Korean Style House just next to the house
- Bukhan mountain
: This dramatic collection of rocky peaks in northern Seoul has been declared a national park. In addition to being a popular hiking place, it’s also home to the granite face of Insubong Peak, one of the most popular rock-climbing locations in Korea. Other major peaks include Baegundae (the highest peak at 836m) and Mangyeondae. History buffs will want to check out Bukhan Mountain Fortress, a medieval fortification that protected the royal capital in the Goryeo and Joseon eras. Several Buddhist temples are located here, too, including the major Zen center of Hwagyesa Temple.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$40 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$400 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1200 /month|
|Pet Owner:||Dog(s) and Cat(s)|