Friendly hostel in Bangkok Center.
HQ Hostel Bangkok is a boutique budget accommodation for backpackers and budget travelers ideally located in Silom road the middle of Bangkok's city center and within a walking distance to all major attractions, and a super transport network. And for those who prefer exotic nightlife, Patpong, Bangkok's infamous red-light district is only steps away.
By BTS Sky Train:
The safest, most comfortable and convenient way to get around Bangkok. HQ is located near Sala Daeng Station (S2) on Silom Line. After you reach Sala Daeng Station, take exit 2 and walk towards Bangkok Bank Head Office. Then turn left at Soi Phiphat (Silom Soi 3)
If you are looking for a place that provide
* FREE internet
* City center location
* 24/7 check-in and check -out
* And super comfortable bed and duvet
* Cable TV
* Air Conditioning
Welcome to HQ hostel Bangkok, ...more than a hostel.
If you have any questions, or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
- A refundable deposit of 100 THB (per shared room bed or per room) is required on check-in for the key card. This deposit will be refunded if keycards are returned in good order.
- Check out time is 12.00; we will charge half day rate for late check out before 6 P.M. and full day rate for late check out after 6 P.M.
- For the safety & security, all rooms/shared room area starting from the 2nd – 5th fl are reserved for registered guest only. 2,000 THB fine per violation per non-registered guest.
- Guest musts stay at a registered bed and room only and are not allowed to stay in other beds. 1,000 THB fine per violation.
- Please take care of your belonging. HQ hostel is not responsible for any lost or damaged valuables, cash, etc.
- By Thai Law, the building is non-smoking and drug free area: 2,000 THB fine per violation plus cost of damage, if any.
- I agree and accept full responsibility for any damages and stains that occur to HQ by myself or my guests and will remit a fee necessary to cover the expense of repairing the damage.
- In case of “early check-out”, the guest must be responsible for 50% of the total unused reservation nights.
super satisfied！really good location, and near night fair but without noise. Staff are friendly and one of the staff is quite handsome:-D really love this hostel！
Great hostel! Perfect location: 5 min walk from BTS, subway, nightlife, shopping centers. Every Sunday there is a huge market (walking street) just 1 minute from the hostel. However, the area is very quiet.
The rooms are super clean (cleaning every day). Very good shower and bathrooms. Aircons.The staff is friendly and always ready to help.
There is an awesome bakery and a Thai food cafe just next to the hostel - good places for breakfast or lunch.
Easy to get to the airport.
Laundry service provided.
The lobby area is nice and comfortable, with free wifi and desktops.
I'd definitely recommend this place!
This is a fantastic hostel in a great location. It is quiet, clean, and has a friendly staff. There is a great breakfast place just out front too. Will definitely recommend to others!
Good location to stay for a short time. ~5 minutes from MTR and BTS stations, friendly staff, clean rooms.
Nice Place to Stay for Short Time in Bangkok. The Rooms are really clean and nice. The area around is ok. Easy to get from AirPort.
I stayed for 3 nights Dec. (phone number hidden). The location is beyond awesome. The staff was super friendly ... there was a slight glitch with my billing but they were very patient as we sorted it out. The place is very clean and was exactly what I wanted ... a centrally located, reasonably-priced hostel where I could both crash and chat with other travelers. The wifi was invaluable as I planned my days and there was room (most of the time) in the lobby to park for an hour. The other guests were respectful (I had a 6-bed room) and I slept really well. Great showers ... not always a given at a hostel. Highly recommended, excellent hostel (but it is a hostel so expect to bring your own soap, shampoo, towel etc. although all are available to rent or at nearby shops). The location is killlllerrrrr.
Fantastic smell of croissants every morning form the bakery below. Good, clean, does what it says on the tin.