Gorgeous 2 story, 2 bedroom apartment on edge of rice fields, 2 separate patios. Great restaurants close by, easy road access without the noise. Gated with private entrance, scooter parking, wifi, fans, windows, breezes, rice field & tree top views.
We welcome you and ask that you agree to these few requests before sharing our lovely house.
The rental includes Nano as a manager, there is a pembantu (helper) and gardener, and the houses are equipped with many of the family's personal belongings.
1. Before you use anything in the house e.g. juicer, towels, we ask that you be willing to replace anything that is damaged or lost. Everything will be in full working order when you rent the house, and we ask that it be that way when you leave.
2. We suggest you bring a photocopy of your passport, it is required by law that all visitors be registered, and this will eliminate the need for Nano to take your actual passport to the police station.
3. Please feel free to read our books, but please let them stay when you leave!
4. Nano will bill you for any provisions used up that were already in the house.
4. There is unlimited, high speed Internet access included.
5. This is a safe area, however we are not responsible for any valuables left in the house. Please keep your travel documents, money and any valuables in the safe provided.
6. Smoking is only permitted on the outside patios. Additionally, please don't dispose of your cigarette butts in the garden and be sure to always use an ashtray. Thank you for your consideration with this.
7. Please maintain quiet after 10pm, many of our other guests choose to go to bed early in order to make the most of the daylight hours.
8. The staff are of course the most important consideration, and we ask that you treat them with kindness and respect. Their duties are specific and include : Cleaning the house and maintaining the garden, or shopping for household requirements.
The staff will be available at the house for approximately 2 hours per day, in the morning, unless prior arrangements are made in advance. All the staff have families and commitments to the temple and community. If it is not convenient that they clean during their usual hours, then they will come the following day.
The staff are not paid or obligated to do anything beyond this, so kindly reimburse them financially for anything additional you ask them to do, and that they agree to, such as staying late, changing their hours, washing or mending your clothes, driving you anywhere on their motor-bikes, or running errands unrelated to the required shopping.
If you require laundry service, they can do this for you, or there is a local place with the same rates that they charge ... and fast service, there is a sheet with itemised prices in the house.
You will be provided with one large towel per person per stay/week, if you require extras we will be happy to provide them for the posted laundry rates.
Please make any and all arrangements for additional services through Nano.
If you require any food shopping in advance of your arrival, please let Nano know; a detailed accounting will be provided for you, and you can pay for this at check-in.
The staff has every Sunday off, and please be respectful if they on occasion need time off for ceremonies, these are a very important part of village life.
We have access to motor-bikes/scooters that can be rented for Rp 60,000 a day.
If you would like anyone to take you around the local area on their motor-bikes, the cost is 50,000 ($4+) rupiah per hour (min 50,000 rupiah).
Also if you require any personal errands run: the charge is 50,000 rupiah per hour, 1 hour minimum.
Please do not play music that can be heard beyond the bungalow; the rice fields are quiet and serene; noise carries deceptively far, and we like to be considerate of our neighbours ... then they are far more likely to do the same for us! Also no practicing or playing of musical instruments please. Headsets work best, and great for watching movies etc.
We are in the middle of the working rice fields and, occasionally usually for brief amounts of time, there can be issues with the electricity, internet or water. Please be be patient and understanding when this happens, it is a small price to pay for being in such a magical spot.
Also, the area is teeming with birds and wild-life, occasionally these critters might "trespass" ... they have no idea of what man-made boundaries mean. The staff cleans thoroughly daily, so be assured we move them on and there are no actual "residents".
This host has 175 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am Balinese Hindu, my family owns this home and together we manage and take care of it. I am working towards a degree in accountancy and enjoy many sports.