About This Listing
This apartment has excellent reviews and everyone that stays here enjoys the open kitchen, stainless steal appliances, large bathroom and most of all the location! The apartment is just steps away from Copacabana and Ipanema beaches!
The studio was completely remodeled in 2012, everything is brand new inside....
The features include, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, large tile floors, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, large deep kitchen sink, and a water purifier. There is also hot water in the kitchen sink.s
The bathroom is spacious and very clean/ high end sink and toalet by Decca/ shower by Decca and marble white counter ( Carrera ) were used. Both the kitchen and bathroom have hot water even in the sink area.
The apartment has a very comfortable queen bed and 100% cotton linens are used. The linens and towels are provided at the time of the check in. The air-conditioning unit fan is mounted outside of the apartment making sure that there is no noise while the aircon is being used.
This condo has a high end feel to it and is equipped with all the things you will need during your stay, such as: washing machine, cable TV, with English speaking channels, dvd player and fast high speed WIFI internet. The apartment has a very nice closet with pull out drawers for all your belongings.
This beautiful condo is close to the beach and the neighborhood is very safe to walk around in, the pharmacy, grocery stores, the Metro, great restaurants and the beach are all just steps away! It is located on a tree-lined street and when you open the window you see beautiful trees and if you look out to the right you will see a partial ocean view.
Simply put its a great apartment in a great location for a great price!
Interaction with Guests
Our check in assistant will provide all instruction and information you need to have the best stay in Rio de Janeiro.
The surrounding areas Copacabana and Ipanema are generally regarded as one of the safest districts in Zona Sul. Ipanema is famous for its elegance and social qualities. Both Copacabana and Ipanema are just a short walk from the apartment. Famous Sofitel hotel is just around the corner from where you will be staying and the Fort of Copacabana is a great place to start your day at outdoor cafee called Colombo.
The beach is divided into segments by marks known as postos (lifeguard towers). Beer is sold everywhere on the beach along with the traditional cachaça at the many Kiosks.
Ipanema and Copacabana are mostly middle to upper-middle-class neighborhoods being the second most affluent neighborhoods in Rio after Leblon, which has communities of large residential apartments.
Yes the METRO Station General Osorio is just steps away
* Please note that this property is a residential building and each apartment has a maximum limit of tenants allowed inside. The total number of allowed tenants (including guests) at any given time is 3 (1 couple + 1 single). In case of single people, 2 guys OR 3 girls. Please, note that the double bed doesn't splits into 2 single beds. This building has few elderly tenants and families living here that wish to preserve a peaceful setting. The building has a firm set of rules which if broken can result in the building management company issuing fines, ordering immediate eviction from the building and possibly calling the police. These fines can range anywhere from $100-$3000US. You will be responsible for paying any fines that may be issued during your stay.
* When you arrive at the building you will need to fill out a REGISTRATION CARD which will be submitted along with a photocopy of the passports of all the tenants that will occupy this apartment. We can expedite your check in if you bring a photocopy of your passport or if you e-mail it to us prior to your arrival. At arrival our check in personal can help you fill out the registration card. Please note that any guests that wish to come to your apartment need to also register with their ID or passport info.
* The tenants of this building do not like prostitutes to enter into this building. In case you have a girlfriend in Rio you need to accompany her when she arrives and walk her out to the front gate when she leaves. Please remember the total number of tenants (including guests ) cannot exceed a total of 3 (1 couple + 1 single) as mentioned above.
* When arriving or leaving the building with luggage we ask that your use the service or freight elevator. If you are unsure ask the doorman which one is the service or freight elevator. When coming or going to the beach you need to wear a shirt and girls need to cover their tops with a beach shirt. Wearing swimsuits is not allowed in the building common area or the elevators. Shorts and shirt are required at any given time in the elevator and common areas.
* Please be polite and considerate to doormen, and other tenants of the building. No loud noise or loud talking in the lobby, elevator or corridors. All common areas are filmed. NO loud noise! Noise of any kind is not tolerated especially after 10:00PM! The management of this building reserves the right to issue a fine without prior notice and without a judge or jury. If you are fined you have to pay the fine that the building manager issues. By staying in this apartment you acknowledge that you will obey the rules and regulations that apply to this apartment.
* Please be sure to turn off the air- con units and all lights, TV when not inside the apt. The towels inside the apartment are NOT to be used as beach towels.
Our trip in Rio was perfect thanks to Martin ! He was realy helpful and gave us all the information needed. The appartement is perfectly located and very nice. We enjoyed a lot our stay and we would like to thank once more Martin for welcoming us.
We've been staying for 3 nights and really enjoyed staying this apartment. It was clean and the bed was confortable to stay..! Nice location just few blocks away from beach!
The apartment is exactly as described and pictured- modern, sleek, clean and updated. Although the apartment resembles nothing close to the building. The building it is located in is very old and outdated. There are security door men, but I'm not sure how secure the building is as there are two entry gates and one of them is unlocked/opened all the time. With that said, I never felt scared or unsafe staying here. One thing I would point out is that the air conditioning unit seems to be too small for the apt. It was never very cool in the apartment even after requesting it to be serviced.
Location is convienetly located 2 blocks from Copacabana beach. There are buses close by that can take you closer to restaurants and any sight seeing you are interested. In addition, there is a taxi line right outside making it convenient at any time of day or night. Apartment is also an easy 15 minute walk to Ipanama restaurants and shopping.
I never worked with Martin directly but rather his management office. They were very responsive by email and met me at the apartment upon my arrival. I left some tourist maps and information booklets in the apartment when I left as it would have been nice to have upon my arrival.
El apartamento es magnifico, tal
Cual como se ve en la foto y la ubicación es perfecta. Además de ser limpio y ser casi como un verdadero hotel,este apartamento tuvo solo un detalle, al ser una empresa que maneja mas apartamento, me asignaron a Claudia para coordinar todo, todo funciono perfecto al hacer el check in, pero al momento de la ducha casi no salió agua caliente y la llave del agua caliente estaba suelta, esto lo hice saber a Claudia vía msj de whatsapp pero no respondió, si no fuera por este detalle este apartamento tendría 10/10 puntos. Aún así lo recomiendo, ya que es limpio, moderno y bien ubicado. Sólo aconsejo que al hacer el check in deben revisar bien todo y en especial la ducha.
Gracias por su comentario positivo a pesar de lo occurido. No fue possible encontrar un tecnico durante sur estadia (durante un fin de semana - 3 noches). El agua caliente y la llave de agua caliente fueron arregladas luego a su check-out. Pedimos mil disculpas por lo occurido. Es el bienvenido!
Claudia (Martin's colleague) was waiting for me in time and showed me everything in the flat.
The apartment was beautiful -- everything bright and clean and obviously new and taken care of. Very well appointed with all the dishes/pots/pans you could need. The apartment manager Claudia was super helpful and explained everything.
Like others have said, the building lobby/elevators/hallways leave something to be desired, but once you get inside you forget all about it. Would highly recommend and stay again!
Great start for us on Copacobana beach and a smooth welcome to Rio. The flat worked good for us. Martin gave some good advice. We can easily recommend Martin as a host and this apartment!
This host has 97 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Martin
Martin is a co-founder of Rio Management a full service property management company located in Rio de Janeiro Brazil working directly with property owners as well as other property management companies to fulfill client’s rental needs. Rio Management specializes in short to mid-term furnished rentals, of 1 week to 1 year, corporate rentals and 2016 Olympic accommodations.
Orasimi - Reservations Manager has a very important roll and is most likely the first person you will have contact with. Orasimi does a excellent job is listening to our clients and finding them the right type of accommodations for their stay in Rio, she also can help with contract, payments and logistics making your booking experience a pleasant one.