LA GINESTRA is a a very bright studio with a view on the hills and the medieval tower.
This open plan studio has a fully equipped kitchenette; perfect for preparing your own 'home cooked meals'. The kitchen has an electric cooktop, microwave/electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and cutlery.
The bathroom has a spacious shower, lavabo and W.C.
On the balcony you can enjoy the views.
Immersed in beautiful countryside overlooking rolling hills we are the ideal spot for visitors coming to the regions of Piedmont and Liguria.
It's also perfect for those who are in need of serenity and peace. Enjoy the garden and terraces or relax in the large jacuzzi with views on one of our lavenderfields.
Perfectly situated between the Italian Alps and the Mediterranean sea, Agriturismo Verdita is ideally located for visiting cities such as Acqui Terme (the Romanesque city famous for its thermal waters and spas), Asti (known for the oldest Palio - or horse race - in Italy), Alba (the city of the White Truffle), Mombaldone (one of the most beautiful villages in Italy) and Canelli (where the underground Wine Cathedrals, a UNESCO Heritage site, are located).
We are approximately a one hour drive from the Italian Riviera, one hour and a half from Genoa and Torino, and two hours from Milan, Monte Carlo, and the south of France.
Possible activities / daytrips
1. Walk the "Sentiero 575" with the aid of our walking-GPS. This path takes you around the little village of Merana, on the "calanchi", million year old sea dunes.
2. Discover the charming Piedmontese cities of Acqui Terme (30 minutes drive from Agriturismo Verdita), Alba (1 hour drive) and Asti (1 hour drive).
3. Enjoy the blue waters, the attractive coastline and beaches of the Italian Riviera, less than an hour away from our Agriturismo.
4. Discover the surrounding Medieval hilltop villages and drive around the countryside.
5. The world famous Barolo and Barbaresco vineyards are a little more than 1 hour away.
6. Piedmont has one of Europe's most elegant old cities in the shape of Turin, a monument to cafe society. You can reach Turin in 1.5 hour.
7. Genoa is another pearl of a city, completely different but at least as interesting because it has the largest medieval quarter in Europe.
8. Virtually every weekend throughout the year, villages hold events and festivals re enacting historical events or celebrating local food and wine.
9. During the right season you can go on a walk with our local truffle hunter. He shows you how his dogs find the best truffles there are.
10. Cooking classes are possible for those who want to learn how to make the local dishes. These courses take place in Piana Crixia (10 minute drive) in the restaurant of a typical Ligurian agriturismo.
Superbe appartement, très bien aménagé, fonctionnel, coquet et très propre.
L'espace BB-Q extérieur est génial et très bien conçu.
Nous avons reçu un accueil digne de mention de Natacha. Pleine de bons conseils elle a rendu notre séjour dans la région plus que parfait!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.