Meridian Penthouse at Chlodna 48 in Warsaw downtown celebrates “living at the top” in the historic Jewish quarter. Elegant and spacious urban living in the heart of the city. Mere steps from, numerous museums and galleries, parks, theatres, restaurants, bars, clubs, and the monumental Palace of Culture and Science.
The unit is located at the top of the building on the eight floor. Experience contemporary design and style in downtown Warsaw with an abundance of natural light and spectacular city views. The space: 148 square meters in total – 74 sq meters of interior space and 74 sq meters of exterior/outdoor space. The huge private terrace with Amazon Ipe Heartwood deck has commanding views of the cityscape.
- located in the heart of Warsaw near the central business and financial district
-24 hour doormen & security
- sophisticated card-access security system
-professionally landscaped entrance and foyer
-two-level enclosed garage with direct access to lobby & elevator
- 1 block (100 meters) from Warsaw Hilton Hotel with fitness center, swimming pool, tennis & golf. Hilton has one of the largest and the most modern fitness centers in Warsaw.
- Warsaw International Airport (WAW) is 20 minutes away by car
-entrance hall, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living room, kitchen, two loggias and terrace with panoramic view of Warsaw
- located on eight floor
-floor to ceiling windows
- high speed cable internet & satellite TV
-1 car parking space in basement two level enclosed garage with direct access to lobby & elevator