Celebrate a Wedding, Honeymoon, Anniversary, Birthday or Special Occasion and stay at Andrea's Bed and Breakfast in Niagara Falls
Celebrate a Wedding, Honeymoon, Anniversary, Birthday or Special Occasion in Niagara Falls
* 2 Night King ( Honeymoon ) Suite Special Getaway Package:
"November 30, 2014 to April 30, 2015"
A reservation for 2 Nights in the King Suite for 2 people will include one complimentary $30.00 Dinner Voucher for a choice of Mama Mias or Carpaccio Restaurants down at the Falls. Plus discounts for local attractions. The rate includes all taxes.
* Honeymooners will also receive a Honeymoon Certificate plus many discounts for the Bride.
My King Suite (Honeymoon Suite) in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada is the larger room ( 19.8' x 13.5' )of my 2 Bedroom Suite which includes King Bed, Ensuite Bathroom with Tub / Shower, sitting area with Gas Fireplace, Ceiling Fan, Air Conditioning, 32" TV., Vcr, Fridge, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Toaster, Private deck and entrance.
I serve a hot Breakfast in the privacy of your Suite, so you can relax in front of the Fireplace or sit out on your Private deck and enjoy the view of the Niagara Gorge.
* We serve a variety of the items listed below:
Egg Dishes, Pancakes, Waffles, Quiche, French Toast, Fresh Baked Goods, 9 Grain Bread, Fresh Fruit, Cereals, Yogurt, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Milk, Juice, Coffee & Tea (Please note any allergies in advance)
* I do have a small mattress for the floor for a small child. Only 1 child can be added for a 3rd person for this Suite.
I will be glad to add extras in your Suite like champagne,Chocolate covered Strawberries, Flowers, Fruit Baskets etc. for additional charges.
* Whether you are on business, a traveler looking to meet new people or looking for a romantic getaway, Andrea's B&B can offer you a quiet place to relax for your vacation needs. Located one house up from River Road between the Whirlpool and Rainbow bridges.
After a day of sightseeing, enjoy a Romantic evening snuggled close to the Fireplace with a glass of wine or sit out on your private deck to view the Stars on a warm summers night.
Interaction with Guests
I live in the home and am available upon request.
I am located on a quiet tree lined street with the charm of old character homes. Great area for morning Runs or Walks along the Niagara Parks.
You can walk along the paved trail to Downtown Queen Street for Restaurants and Entertainment.
You can enjoy a beautiful 20-minute walk along the Niagara River Gorge to the Falls, Clifton Hill and Casino Niagara. Only five blocks from the Go Transit, Via Rail and Bus Stations and simply steps away from the WEGO Shuttle Bus stop. Nearby, you will discover the Niagara Parks Trail, which is perfect for biking, walking, jogging or hiking.
* You can also rent Bikes which can be dropped off at my B&B for your convenience.
Other Things to Note
*Weekends & Holidays may require 2 Night Bookings, so Please Email me for One-Night Reservations. I do offer a total of 4 Rooms in case you have a group of up to 8 people in total. Multiple night's could be offered in different rooms to accommodate long stays.
* There are Fireworks down at the Falls every Friday and Sunday nights.
* I also sell the Niagara Falls Adventure Passes which include Journey Behind the Falls, Hornblower Niagara Cruises, White Water Walk and Niagara’s Fury: the Story of the Falls, as well as two-day all-day transportation on the WEGO bus system. Plan to stay at least 2 Days to enjoy all that Niagara Region has to offer.
A full breakfast style buffet is served between 8am with last seating at 9:30am.
You may also choose to get to know the other guests in the living room, with stories of travel in front of a warm and inviting fireplace.
Other amenities include 32" TV with DVD player, computer, small fridge, microwave, kettle and complimentary tea and coffee, all located in the downstairs area.
Andrea was a fantastic host, and made sure that we had all the information we needed and had a comfortable stay. The breakfast next morning was healthy and tasty, with a complete and balanced set of options. The room itself was extremely neat and tidy, with everything ready for the stay. Definitely recommend this spot for other travelers.
Andrea was great, very nice and helpful! The place was clean, the food was home made and tasted great. would definitely go back
This host has 88 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I never thought that I would still love every minute of running my B&B after 26 years. After a couple of years of working at another job, I am back to running my B&B full time. I love putting a smile on my guest's faces and listening to their life adventures.
I followed my dream and established this historic home into a B&B in 1987. I always enjoyed having my friends stay overnight and now I can meet new friends from all over the world. I was born and raised in Niagara Falls. I never get tired of the majestic rush of the waterfalls. The lights at night are breathtaking and the Niagara Parks gardens are beautiful. I look forward to meeting new friends from all over the World this season. Andrea