About this listing
Andrea's Bed and Breakfast in Niagara Falls offers a 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Family Suite to celebrate a Wedding, Anniversary, Birthday or Special Occasion.
( Please click on "About Andrea" below to see my other rooms )
Andrea's Niagara Falls Bed and Breakfast offers Special Packages all year. The rate is for 4 people and includes tax.
Come indulge yourself in a romantic getaway vacation at the historic Andrea's B&B.
Celebrate a Wedding, Honeymoon, Anniversary, Birthday or Special Occasion in my 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Family Suite in Niagara Falls
* 2 Night 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Fireplace Suite Special Getaway Package:
A reservation for 3 Nights in the 2 Bedroom Suite for 4 people will include a complimentary $60.00 Dinner Voucher ($45.00 for 3 people) for a choice of Mama Mias or Carpaccios Restaurants down at the Falls. Plus discounts for local attractions.
Our 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Family Suite (19.8x13.5) is perfect for a vacation with the family or that special honeymoon. Dream your night away in our large king size bed or easily separate it into two twin size beds. This romantic suite includes an en-suite 4-piece bathroom, sitting area with tranquil gas fireplace, 32 TV, fridge, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave, ceiling fan, air conditioner, and a private deck and entrance.
The adjoining smaller room (8.11x9.0) is ideal for a family getaway with a cozy pillow top queen size bed and large en-suite 3-piece bathroom. The room also includes a TV, ceiling fan and air conditioner allowing your children to feel comfortable and safe.
The suite allows up to 4 people with the privacy of their own rooms.
Relax in a hot bubble bath or snuggle by the fireplace with a glass of wine.
*Both bathrooms have Towels, liquid soap, shampoo, body wash, hair dryer and iron.
* With the Private Deck, you can enjoy the fresh air and a stunning view of the Niagara Gorge.
Your host Andrea would be more than happy to serve breakfast in your Suite at your request!
* I can also make arrangements for a Spa Salon, Relaxation Massage, Wine Tour, Horse & Carriage Ride, Free Shuttle Service to Casa Mia Ristorante.
* A quaint bed and breakfast built in 1892, located in the older, quieter downtown area of Niagara Falls. Andrea followed her dream and established this historic home into a B&B in 1987.
Whether you are on business, a traveler looking to meet new people or looking for a romantic getaway, Andrea's B&B can offer you a quiet place to relax for your vacation needs. Located one house up from River Road between the Whirlpool and Rainbow bridges.
Enjoy a different breakfast buffet each morning while you relax in the luminous front porch or garden patio in the summer or in the dining area by the warm and toasty gas fireplace in the winter months.
* We serve a variety of the items listed below:
Egg Dishes, Pancakes, Waffles, Quiche, French Toast, Fresh Baked Goods, 9 Grain Bread, Fresh Fruit, Cereals, Yogurt, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Milk, Juice, Coffee & Tea (Please note any allergies in advance) So come and treat yourself to a pleasant stay at our welcoming B&B!
Interaction with Guests
I live in the B&B and am available upon request.
I am located on a quiet tree lined street with the charm of old character homes. Great area for morning Runs or Walks along the Niagara Parks.
You can walk along the paved trail to Downtown Queen Street for Restaurants and Entertainment
You can enjoy a beautiful 20-minute walk along the Niagara River Gorge to the Falls, Clifton Hill and Casino Niagara. Only five blocks from the Go Transit, Via Rail and Bus Stations and simply steps away from the WEGO Shuttle Bus stop. Nearby, you will discover the Niagara Parks Trail, which is perfect for biking, walking, jogging or hiking.
* You can also rent Bikes which can be dropped off at my B&B for your convenience.
Other Things to Note
*Weekends & Holidays may require 2 Night Bookings, so Please Email me for One-Night Reservations. I do offer a total of 4 Rooms in case you have a group of up to 8 people in total. Multiple night's could be offered in different rooms to accommodate long stays.
* There are Fireworks down at the Falls every Friday and Sunday nights.
* I also sell the Niagara Falls Adventure Passes which include Journey Behind the Falls, Hornblower Niagara Cruises, White Water Walk and Niagara’s Fury: the Story of the Falls, as well as two-day all-day transportation on the WEGO bus system. Plan to stay at least 2 Days to enjoy all that Niagara Region has to offer.
* Free Parking ( Off street ), Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Private Bath, Free Breakfast, Smoke Free, Fridge, Kettle, Microwave, Complimentary Tea / Coffee, Free WiFi, Cable T.V. Common Area with Fireplace. Children are welcome.
A full breakfast style buffet is served between 8am with last seating at 9:30am.
You may also choose to get to know the other guests in the living room, with stories of travel in front of a warm and inviting fireplace.
Other amenities include 32" TV with DVD player, computer, small fridge, microwave, kettle and complimentary tea and coffee, all located in the downstairs area.