About this listing
Aloha and welcome to the beautiful island of Oahu.
This is a private unit located in the heart of Waikiki in a boutique Hotel - Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel. The hotel is a Boutique-style, modern hotel. There are 3 different sizes of room in this Hotel and ours has the biggest in size. Most does not come with a balcony but ours does!! So even if you see a cheaper condo in this hotel by a private owner, it is because their studio is a bit smaller.
We own one of the unit and renting it out privately, so this unit does not manage by the Hotel, that's why we can offer the lowest price! It has a Queen-sized bed, TV, A/C, kitchenette, sofa, clean towels, and linens.
We can also provide a hiking tour for a small fee and you can always email us for more info about which hike you are interested in, whether a waterfall hike, crater, ridges, forest, coastlines etc. Because we love to hike!
The hotel unit is located in the heart of Waikiki facing the Ala Wai canal. It is only 2 blocks to the beach and walking distance to all the restaurants, shops and grocery store is only 1 minute walk away. Close to bus stops that can take you to all the destinations you want to go, whether you want to hike Diamond Head, snorkeling at Hanauma Bay and visit the historic Pearl Harbor.
The hotel comes with a swimming pool and a small gym. But why go to the pool while you can walk to the world famous Waikiki Beach in 5 minutes? It also has a breakfast buffet, Spa, coffee shop and a tourist desk.
Wi-Fi is available in the lobby in a comfortable sitting area for you to sit down and relax. Comes with complimentary newspaper everyday at the lobby. Our room is also equipped with wi-fi
Before inquiry, please feel free to look at the calendar for availability.
Please click on the calendar and if it is full we have another listing, here is the link:
Mahalo and hope to see you soon!
Guest have access to all hotel amenities.
Paid parking are available on-site.
Interaction with Guests
We do our best to respect guest's privacy & boundaries, and allow the guest to experience Hawaii. We will occasionally check in with you and offer hiking tour to enhance your experience here at Hawaii.
We may or may not meet you on the day of check in. If we are able to meet you, we will provide you with key and check in instruction. If we can't meet you, we will provide you instruction to retrieve the key in advance.
We are always available to assist you and answer any questions.
Location, Location, Location! We are in the heart of Waikiki. There are so much to do and see in Waikiki. The world’s most famous beach is just two short blocks away (5 minutes walk).
Street parking available around the property (free or coin-operated). Parking is also available on-site (basement garage and additional lot next to the property). On-site parking is $22/day - you have to arrange to get a parking permit with the hotel staff.
If you only want to spend time in Waikiki, you can survive without a car. Everything is in walking distance. If you wish to explore further, you may want to consider getting a rental car.
Please review the following house rules/instruction to ensure a pleasant experience:
1. CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIME - Check-in time is 2PM. Check-out time is 11AM. Early check-in or late check-out needs prior approval.
2. NON SMOKING POLICY - This is a “NON SMOKING” unit. Absolutely No smoking.
3. PETS - NO Pets are permitted in the unit.
4. KEY CARD - Please leave key on the kitchen counter-top upon check out. Lost/damaged key will be charged to renter at $25 per key card.
5. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are provided in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, this service may be available at additional rate. Please contact us to make arrangements.
6. IN-ROOM SAFE - It's not available. Unfortunately one of our previous guests lost the key to the safe unit, and the hotel management aren't able to provide a replacement key.
7. ARRIVAL PROCEDURES – No registration at hotel is required. We manage our own rental units. Arrive at the hotel and you may proceed directly to your unit. Follow the directions in your arrival instructions.
8. PARKING – Parking available for additional fee ($22/day), please inquire parking with the hotel staff at front desk upon arrival. The parking is managed by the hotel. There are FREE street parking nearby. Please make sure you follow the hotel's parking policy/rules, failure to comply with the hotel parking policy may result in towing of vehicle at guest's own expense.
About the Host, Chin & Twu
Aloha and Welcome to the beautiful island of Oahu. We are Chin & Twu, we are both owners of this beautiful condo in this newly renovated Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel. We are both professional, friendly and always enjoy helping the tourist what they want to see and do. We have been living here for 15 years now and knows a lot about this island if you have any questions. Mahalo.