Welcome to Beautiful Byron Bay!
This sun-drenched studio apartment is located 300 meters from Tallows beach and provides occupants with total privacy. Fully self-contained with its own kitchen, BBQ, bathroom, outdoor shower, ceiling fan and courtyard, guests have the chance to fully enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of Byron Bay.
This property is fully self contained and is not a serviced property. You will need to bring all toiletry items and supply your own washing powder, dish detergent, toilet paper (a couple of rolls are initially provided) and food.
All linen and towels are provided however you will need to bring your own beach towels (I may be able to provide you with beach towels if I have some spare).
Within a 5 minute walk you will find the local pub, bakery, pizza and curry restaurants and also a chemist and post office. It is only a short drive into the centre of town where you will find numerous restaurants and the beautiful main beach. We also have two bicycles which guests are free to use. There is a fantastic bike track into the town centre accessed from the end of Alcorn Street. This track takes you along the beautiful Tallows beach and across the Suffolk Park Wetland. Blanchs Bus company also operates a regular bus service into Byron Bay.
Wireless internet is available in the studio and as I live in the adjoining house I am more than happy to accommodate my guests as much as possible. You'll probably see myself and my brother coming and going (the studio and main house's entrances are close together) so please let us know if we can help with anything.
Look forward to meeting you soon!
Nice little place 5 minutes away from the beach. We had a great stay. No complaints at all.
This was a great place to stay in, had everything we needed, comfy bed, close to everything but not in the middle of town so not super noisy. would recommend to anyone!
Rob's beach side studio was perfect. The location was great, a little bit of Byron but a good easy distance to travel in. The beach was walking distant also. The studio itself was comfortable and cosy and it was equipped with everything we needed for the week. Would definitely stay here again when visiting Byron Bay. Rob was a great host!
We loved our stay here. Everything you need in an awesome spot so close to the beach. Rob was really nice. Recommend staying here.
Rob was a fantastic host and the little studio was just lovely.
It was well located in easy walking distance to the beach and shops and had all that we needed to stop, revive and survive in between going to the Bluesfest - including a comfy bed, cooking facilities, a small sunny courtyard to dry our cozzies in between swims.
Rob was also warm and friendly and very helpful with local knowledge.
I would definitely stay there again!
Lovely little studio with every thing we could have needed for our stay. The place was very beautifully decked out, and although small it had everything you might need and we comfortably fit both of us and our four month old baby. The location was quite and peaceful and it was a short stroll to a very beautiful beach. Rob was the perfect host lovely and accommodating and taking care of any minor issues immediately.
Had an awesome time at Rob's place. Him and his brother did everything to make us feel comfortable and welcome. Rob even pumped my bicycle tyres and gave us some great tips about the area.
It was a cosy little apartment, it's everything you need and not too far from Byron bay. It's only a couple minutes walk to the beach. Would stay again! Highly recommended.
Great little studio apartment, cute and quaint, easy to find and tucked away from main areas for some piece and quiet yet close enough to still go and enjoy a night out. Beach, bakery and grocery store only a short walk.
The apartment itself is neat and clean with full cooking facilities, dining table and a little courtyard with BBQ for outdoor dining.
Rob the host is super friendly and helped us out with whatever we needed. Would recommend a stay here to anyone.
The studio is adorable and looks exactly as it is photographed. The beach is a three minute walk away and the grocery is a four minute bike ride away. The bikes were great. The laundry was available. The wifi worked and the bed was comfortable. Perfect stay. If you're thinking of staying in Byron Bay, Suffolk Park is better alternative. You can bicycle into town and still have the quietness of a little beach community without all the young partiers. Rob was great and readily available!!! Adorable studio.
I had a relatively short (three night) stay here at the end of November 2013. Overall I was satisfied with my experience, but it wasn’t all great.
The main advantages were:
- The location (I think it’s good to be a little removed from Byron Bay itself, there is a beach nearby, and there are a few shops within walking distance);
- It’s self-contained (if you really want to you can cook your own meals);
- The cost (while it’s not cheap, Byron Bay itself can be pricey, so Suffolk Park is a slightly less expensive alternative);
- Use of the bikes (the weather wasn’t great on my stay so I didn’t make use of them, but I can see that they would normally come in handy);
- Wi-Fi (the Wi-Fi was fast and reliable);
- There was an umbrella (which was needed during my stay);
- The property itself (it’s true to the pictures, and was clean and tidy).
However, there were a few small issues that I encountered:
- A small degree of noise transfer from main residence;
- Lack of privacy (the curtains provided don't cover the entrance door, but contact from the owner since my stay suggests that this will be addressed);
- There was no personal contact from the host (apparently he was called out of town, but I was not informed of this, and was unsure about letting myself into the studio without speaking to anyone);
- Basic facilities (while only a minor point I had expected a beach shack to come with a beach towel – but none were provided, nor was there any soap for the shower. This may also have resulted from the owner being out of town).
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT