About this listing
A beautiful, spacious flat in Poznan city center, in historical (1908) building, re-built in 2008, with good quality finish and personal touch.
A beautiful, spacious flat in Poznan city center, in historical (1908) building, re-built in 2008, offers:
sq. feet) consisting of: hall, huge bedroom, reception room with wooden kitchen, bathroom.
Linens are available and include sheets, pillow cases and towels.
150Mbps Internet connection (wired and wireless)
Digital 40" TV (DVB-C - 100+ channels)
Dual USB charger for your smartphone/tablet (please take your USB cable with you)
When emailing to inquire about the flat, I encourage our guests to please tell us a little about themselves and why they are travelling - this may help me to send you some hints, as well as adds personal touch to your message :)
+ Flexible check-in/check-out policy - subject to prior agreement
+ Normal use of whole apartment
+ Use of communal backyard
+ Please note: flexible check-in does not mean onsite presence 24x7. If you are late, I might be unable to wait, so please let me know as soon as possible and we will find the right solution. If you're early, please let me know as well as I might be able to arrive early.
Interaction with guests
+ Available most of the time via phone and email
+ Available for emergencies
+ If possible, available for any other needs - please let me know your expectations
My home offers a wonderful combination of city living with great local amenities all in a private space of your own in a safe and comfortable home.
Shopping centres, restaurants, beauty saloons, hairdressers, medical centres, watch and shoe repair, swimming pools, fitness clubs and more - all is just around the corner.
Easy access to tram & bus network, as well as city bikes.
5 minutes ride (by tram) to main railway station
5 minutes walk to Plac Wolnosci.
5 minutes walk to Old Market square (Stary Rynek)
15 minutes ride (by tram) to football stadium
20-30 minutes to airport (depending on traffic conditions)
All major attractions within walking distance or tram/bike journey
Please see my Guidebook to see what convenience and ease you get for your money!
It is our pleasure to welcome you as our guest. We sincerely hope that you find this home comfortable and enjoyable.
1. Please enjoy this property with respect.
2. Normal use is expected and welcome!
3. Smoking is NOT allowed and may cost you full security deposit.
4. It is infant friendly meaning infants are welcome, and you'll find some toys for them, but there is *no cot provided* - they need to sleep with you (or you can bring folding cot).
5. Please do not hesitate to ask questions, we're here to answer.
6. Please lock the door fully when leaving the property.
7. Extending your stay requires mutual agreement.
8. Please report all emergencies immediately.
9. Please report all other issues as soon as practicable.
10. Your safety and security is always top concern. If you feel unsafe or unwell please vacate the property and/or contact emergency services (mobile phone number: 112) and notify us.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Hi! My name is Justyna. I am friendly and hospitable person who love to travel and look forward to meeting you! I hope you will have great time in Poznań. I wish you great holiday and if you have any questions feel free to message me on airbnb :)