“Home Away from Home with Italian Hospitality”
GREAT HOTEL AND B&B ALTERNATIVE - Are you visiting Seattle for an Extended Vacation, Corporate Project, Summer Internship, Medical stay, Relocating or just for a short visit? If you're looking for an alternative to living out of a suitcase,come live in our privately owned home.
ALL INCLUSIVE, FULLY Furnished Mother In Law Apartment Suite - Corporate Housing, Relocation, Vacation, Temporary,Short Term, Long Term Rental, Sublet, Weekly, Monthly.
You’ll love this bright and spacious home away from home. New MIL in an updated 1910 Craftsman/Farm home on a 10,000 SQFT fenced and gated lot. 1 LG BDR/1 Full Bath w/ front loader stackable washer and dryer. CAN ACCOMMODATE 4 people since Living room has an additional Queen Size IKEA sofa/sleeper.
The apartment is a Daylight semi-basement unit with lots of windows, its own private entrance, WIFI, Cable, fully furnished kitchen, dining bar, extra sleeping accommodations, (sofa/queen bed) TV, washer & dryer in unit, parking and use of the garden, yard, and back deck with BBQ area.
Excellent Central Location in the heart of North/Central Beacon Hill neighborhood. Beacon Hill sits high above the city, perched on a hill overlooking downtown Seattle & Puget Sound.
The house is within blocks to:
• Interstate 5 North and South access, as well to Interstate 90 and the West Seattle Bridge.
• The newly finished Chief Sealth Trail, a multi-use recreational trail, located ½ block from the house.
• MacPherson's Fruit & Produce stand.
• Jefferson Park Golf Course, built in 1915 by Thomas Bendelow, one of America's leading golf architects. The course measures more than 6,200 yards and features views of the city's skyline and Mt. Rainier, it also includes a nine hole Executive golf course, restaurant, and practice range and
• to the Seattle Division of the Department of Veterans Affairs'.
Within minutes to some of the best Historic Neighborhoods & Seattle attractions:
• Light Rail : The bus stop in front of the house in about 5 minutes will connect you to the very convenient Light Rail, a 20 minute ride from/to the AIRPORT & 10 minute ride to DOWNTON Seattle.
• Beacon Hill Community Center and Library.
• Boeing Field & the Flight Museum: located in the trendy, artists' sanctuary of Georgetown. Unbeknownst to many, Georgetown is the birthplace of King County back in 1851.
• Sodo Business District: the commercial-industrial core with Starbucks Headquarters and home to all the Sports Stadiums.
• Chinatown-International District: the rich cultural hub for Asian Americans.
• Downtown Seattle & Pioneer Square: the historic district of Seattle shaped by the Yukon Gold Rush of 1897 and where you can take the underground tour, it also offers a wealth of art galleries, bookstores, antique shops, cool restaurants, the cobblestone streets and horse-drawn carriages are a reminder of life a century ago and where every first Thursday of the month there is a free tour of the art galleries.
• First Hill: home to Seattle University, a private, premier Northwest, Jesuit university, since 1898, dedicated to educating and to empowering leaders for a just and humane world. Home to St. James Cathedral, a parish church with a vibrant faith community outreach and home of the Catholic Archdiocese of Seattle. Also known as "Pill Hill" home of three major health care facilities, Harborview Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center Virginia Mason Medical Center.
• Capitol Hill: Capitol Hill is the most densely populated neighborhood in Seattle. It is the center of LGBT life in Seattle and also a center of the city's counterculture, while also home to some of the city's grandest mansions and many attractions. (the bus #60 in front of my house is a direct route to First Hill & Capitol Hill in about 10 minutes)
Daily Rate - $89.00- $95.00 per night. Up to 2 people +$15 nightly for each additional person, maximum of 4 people. Minimum of 5 night-stay.
Weekly Rate - $595- $650.00 for Up to 2 people +$15 nightly for each additional person.
Monthly Rental –$1,600.00 to $1975.00 according to the low and high season, up to 2 people, $15 nightly for each additional guest, maximum of 4. A month to month rental contract all utilities, Wireless, Cable, electricity, water, sewer, garbage. (also free parking on property or plenty off-street free parking)
Note:(No cleaning fees if the apartment is left in the original clean condition, or it will be charged accordingly at a $40.00 per hour minimum charge of $80.00)
A refundable deposit of $350.00 for incidentals and as a Key deposit.
Availability flexible - NO PETS- Preferably Nonsmoker, however, if not a heavy smoker willing to consider provided that you smoke outside in appropriate locations in the garden, no buts on the grounds, lawn etc.
Look forward to having you as a guest.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$15 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||10 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$600 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1650 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||North Beacon Hill|
Started with handshakes left with sad hugs. Piña is a grand hostess, makes you not want to leave! Place is cozy and private, nice community and quiet just like the ad says, worth the money and the time. I wish I could live there! New customer and new friend!
Pina is very warm & welcoming and a real people person. The MIL suite is decorated nicely and has everything you need, making you feel right at home. The location is central and has quick access to many different areas of the city. I would recommend this charming home.
Pina was very kind during my stay in Seattle. The place is very comfortable and has everything you would ever need! I thoroughly enjoyed my month there and really felt at home. Thank you Pina!
Pina is absolutely incredible, both as a host and as a person. She respects your privacy but is always there when you need help or advice. She made our stay very pleasant and helped us get started in Seattle easily. The apartment is well furnished and has plenty of room. Will definitely recommend to everyone.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with Pina. We were in Seattle visiting or daugher (who lives 5 minutes away) and this was an ideal place for us. The space was comfortable and had everthing we needed including clothes washer and dryer, which was very helpful. We would stay here again.
Stayed here for the month of July. Wonderful apartment and the kindest host. You will not regret staying with Pina :) take care all!
Pina's home was perfect. Thank you!
Outstanding, private apartment. Pina is a marvelous Hostess! Clean, fully furnished with kitchen, bath, cable, Wifi and even washer-dryer. Great location that enables easy access to downtown. Nearby markets and great neighborhood. Walking distance to Georgetown and many community parks and trails.
We stayed at Pina's suite in August 2011 for a few days... My hubby and I were welcomed by an amazing host and beautiful suite. It was charming, clean, and very cozy. It was also an excellent location!! We loved checking out the cool artist community in Georgetown, which was just a quick drive away. I would stay here again in heart beat!
Property just right for one or a couple for an extended stay.
Great hostess, charming, considerate and warm.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.