complete renovated and modern furnished 1 bedroom apartment in a Brick building; located in the 1st Floor with access to the back yard, in Astoria Queens
Very convenient, three blocks to trains Station (lines R & M) 12 minutes ride to Manhattan, There are a lot of restaurants, shops, and bars around...... Walk just few blocks away and numerous restaurants with cuisine from all over the world are at your fingertips
The apartment has direct access to garden
The space is fully loaded with all that you would need during your business or vacation trip.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
-Towels and linens
-No deposit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
-DirecTV, WIFI, and all utilities.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
-1 Bedroom (One FULL size bed 2 persons)
-2 FULL size confortable sofabeds in the living room (2-4 Persons)
-new Kitchen, new appliances
-Complete renovated and new furnished
-Perfect location for vacationers and business travelers.
-Free WIFI and DirecTV (200 channels)
-Air-conditioned for the summer time; In the winter radiators keep it fully heated.
-The location is unbeatable !
Interaction with Guests
This is a self catered apartment and the guest will receive "Check In" instructions before their arrival. However, I will be available to assist the guest anytime during the day via email and/or phone call.
The neighborhood of Astoria is one of the most convenient and lively neighborhoods of Queens to rent an apartment. You would have convenient stores, bank, pharmacy, restaurants, bars…. Everything within few blocks, In addition to having two main subway lines (N,W trains on 31st Street and R,M trains on Broadway) running through the neighborhood there are two bridges that lead to Manhattan for easy access.
The neighborhood is known for its high quality Greek and Italian restaurants as well as Steinway Street, the main shopping drag. Another advantage in Astoria is the Astoria Park which runs along the East River for several blocks and offers panoramic views of the east side of Manhattan, Roosevelt Island and the Triboro Bridge.
Astoria is a very popular area in New York City. In Astoria, you will find many attractions, such as plenty of wonderful restaurants, bars, beer gardens, cafes and lounges, museums, such as the Noguchi, P.S. 1, and Moving Image, as well as parks, such as Socrates Sculpture Park.
THE 46th STREET SUBWAY STATION (lines R & M) IS ABOUT 12-15 MINUTES RIDE TO MANHATTAN..... Trains run 24/7
Other Things to Note
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
-Check Out time is 11:00 am or before
-Check In time is 3:00 pm or later
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate
8. Nuisance: Guests are required to behave in a responsible manner, respect the apartment and their fellow guests and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 7am. This includes causing any sort of nuisance or disruption to fellow guests or using threatening or abusive behavior towards a member of staff on the phone, in writing or in person. Guests are not permitted to use the apartment for any illegal or immoral purposes. An additional charge will be made if the Management team is called out in response to a nuisance complaint.
9. Age Restrictions: In order to ensure our guests enjoy a stay free from disturbance, at Moblat operated apartments, non-corporate bookings may not be accepted from any paying guests under the age of 21. Proof of identification and date of birth may be requested on arrival and if not presented on request, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
Confirming receipt of your Booking Confirmation email acknowledges your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Payment of the Full or Initial charge also indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Very clean, excellent for a couple but cozy for three unless you aren't spending much time there. Fully equipped kitchen, television and Internet in perfect working order, bed comfortable. Next to best bakery and espresso in NY! Wonderful area and Martha is very easy to get in touch and deal with in Spanish or English.
This is place exactly how it seems. Clean and spacious for 4 people. Convenient location with lots to do. Thanks Martha.
Nuestra casa en Nueva York
Así al menos la hemos vivido mi marido, mi hijo y yo. El apartamento de Martha es tal cual aparece en las fotos y un lugar ideal para volver a descansar después de una gran pateada por NY. El metro te lleva a cualquier parte y a la vuelta el barrio de Astoria cuenta con todo lo necesario: supermercado, lavandería, farmacia... todo el mundo es muy amable. En el apartamento, todo funciona bien, incluida el agua caliente de la reconfortante ducha. Nosotros llegamos antes de que se encendiera la calefacción central y nos sorprendió el frío de NY, pero Martha fue muy amable y nos proporcionó más mantas y hasta un secador de pelo!!! No tuvimos oportunidad de conocernos en persona pero hablamos varias veces por teléfono. Genial que hubiera Wifi gratis para mandar fotos a los amigos y un montón de paquetes de café que dejaron otros inquilinos a cual más horroroso!!!
I didn't get to meet Martha but her brother came by, clean the space and dropped off the keys. He was very sweet and even let us stay in the apartment way before check in as we were exhausted from the long trip. He was very friendly and was willing to go above and beyond to help us out. The remote was not working so he offered to bring us another which we didn't feel he needed to bother with it. Staying here was better than at a hotel. The price was great and the service was better than most places. If you have any questions, Martha gets back to you very fast. The M & R train to the city was a few blocks away and I was in Midtown within minutes. The neighborhood wasn't the prettiest but it wasn't bad and it was very safe. I would stay here again in a heart beat. See you in February NYC!
This host has 65 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Moblat Apartments is a family company that began operations in 1996 in Medellin Colombia. We are pioneers in the business and since then we have offer comfort and value to our guests whatever their visit is to Medellin or New York. We have extensive experience in various city properties, our main competitive advantage is the variety of apartments that we have for our clients in the most exclusive areas of Medellin as Laureles, Estadio, El Velodromo, El Poblado, Conquistadores; and in New York we have properties in Astoria Queens the most convinient neighborhood.
We offer you a variety of amenities to make your stay in one of our furnished apartment in New York or in MEDELLIN nice and fun! We are committed to bring you comfort and a price that is much more affordable than a hotel. Whether you're a business traveler, tourist, or a family that requires quality accommodation while their house is being renovated or during medical treatment we have what you are looking for.