CENTRAL, SPACIOUS, BRIGHT, HI-TECH, MINIMALIST, SECURE, 1BR TOP FLOOR LOFT IN MODERN QUITO
- 936 square feet (87 m2), one bedroom attic apartment, on the top floor of a beautiful Swiss-style villa.
- This stylish apartment is on a quiet street, in a very central location, just 5 minutes walk from Mariscal and Plaza Foch, a few blocks from Marriott Hotel, Swissotel and Hotel Quito. It's possible to walk to some of the best restaurants. Public transportation nearby and easy access to taxis.
- The 3rd floor apartment has its own private entry. Your safety is paramount to us. The apartment is protected by a steel Italian security door.
- The owner is an award winning photographer who has published several books, and who intimately knows Ecuador's natural and cultural diversity.
BRIGHT MINIMALIST INTERIOR
- The clear, minimalist design as well as the many windows facing the four cardinal directions make the flat bright and spacious. The bedroom receives sunlight from morning to evening.
- A long balcony with geraniums and a table for two frames the eastern end of the living room.
- Ultra comfortable King bed with 450 thread count 100% cotton sheets. A futon serves as an extra bed.
- No smoking & no pets
- Refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, dishes
- Large private garden in the back of the house.
- A large bathroom includes a bathtub and a window.
- No shoes have ever been allowed in the apartment, so the white hypo-allergenic carpet has remained spotless. We like to keep it perfectly clean.
- Free cleaning service once a week.
- Fast wireless internet, fastest availbale in Quito.
- Pioneer 5.1 Amplifier and Sony speakers.
- Vonage phone number. Free phone calls to the USA and Western Europe.
- Courtesy cell phone provided.
The place is really comfortable and wonderful space if you are visiting Quito. The location is perfect if you want to be close to a supermarket and la mariscal. All the accommodations were clean and comfortable, however there is no stove if you're planning on doing any cooking. I'd stay here again for sure.
Everything was perfect and the stay was pleasant.
We enjoyed Quito very much!
Centrally located yet on a calm and quiet side street, this is a superior apartment. Clean, simple, tasteful, comfortable and relaxing. We appreciated the high quality bed and linens and slept very well. Thank you, Pablo, for your thoughtful hospitality. The map and suggestions were a valuable plus, your caretaker was also kind and helpful. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to returning someday. We only had a taste of the city, so we hope to return for a bigger bite. You are a great ambasador for Ecuador, both through your interactions with your fellow human beings and the passion and sensitivity of your photos! Happy trails 'til we meet again.
We had the most wonderful host to our stay in Quito! I can't say enough great things about Pablo and the apartment. He was very attentive to any needs we might have had including providing us with a local cell phone, a map of his favorite spots and recommending a driver to take us around! The apartment was clean, bright and comfy and in a nice safe neighborhood close to nightlife. I would definitely stay here again .
I've spent 6 wonderful days in the most beautiful chalet in Quito!The loft is very clean, bright, super chic and is close to the most attractive things to do in Quito.
Pablo is a perfect guest who will help you in every way, this is the best way to live Quito!
Un excelente lugar el de Pablo, un vecindario muy tranquilo y céntrico. El ático me encanto y se pasa ahí un momento de mucha tranquilidad. Muy recomendable.
Excelente anfitrión Pablo, esperamos volver a finales de año.
Atte: Elena y Billy
Beautiful and comfortable apartment and charming, helpful host. It was a pleasure to stay there.
Nice comfortable and spacious apartment!
The loft is beautiful and exactly what you would expect from the photos online. It is very airy, spacious, and quiet! It is conveniently located near busy streets where you can hail a taxi, and most sites within the city are a $5 taxi ride away. Pablo was a very gracious host, despite being very busy launching his new book. He responded quickly to all questions/messages and also provided us with a (website hidden) map which had links to a variety of restaurants and businesses which was very helpful.
We are so fortunate to have stayed with Pablo. The loft is beautiful, and his recommendations for food and attractions were spot on.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT