CENTRAL, SPACIOUS, BRIGHT, HI-TECH, MINIMALIST, SECURE, 1BR TOP FLOOR LOFT IN MODERN QUITO
- 936 square feet (87 m2), one bedroom attic apartment, on the top floor of a beautiful Swiss-style villa.
- This stylish apartment is on a quiet street, in a very central location, just 5 minutes walk from Mariscal and Plaza Foch, a few blocks from Marriott Hotel, Swissotel and Hotel Quito. It's possible to walk to some of the best restaurants. Public transportation nearby and easy access to taxis.
- The 3rd floor apartment has its own private entry. Your safety is paramount to us. The apartment is protected by a steel Italian security door.
- The owner is an award winning photographer who has published several books, and who intimately knows Ecuador's natural and cultural diversity.
BRIGHT MINIMALIST INTERIOR
- The clear, minimalist design as well as the many windows facing the four cardinal directions make the flat bright and spacious. The bedroom receives sunlight from morning to evening.
- A long balcony with geraniums and a table for two frames the eastern end of the living room.
- Ultra comfortable King bed with 450 thread count 100% cotton sheets. A futon serves as an extra bed.
- No smoking & no pets
- Refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, dishes
- Large private garden in the back of the house.
- A large bathroom includes a bathtub and a window.
- No shoes have ever been allowed in the apartment, so the white hypo-allergenic carpet has remained spotless. We like to keep it perfectly clean.
- Free cleaning service once a week.
- Fast wireless internet, fastest availbale in Quito.
- Pioneer 5.1 Amplifier and Sony speakers.
- Vonage phone number. Free phone calls to the USA and Western Europe.
I recommend using Easy Taxi, an app available for iOS and Android. It works really well in Quito. It's also easy to call a taxi (but it will help to speak the language) or get one from the main avenue nearby.
I often recommend Mr. Edwin Sulca, an honest and punctual taxi driver, (phone number hidden) come here from the airport I suggest getting an official taxi, it should cost $25.
I want to keep the apartment spotless, so no shoes and no red wine are allowed inside the apartment. The carpet is white and is in perfect condition. And I want it to remain smell free, so no-smoking, except on the balcony or back garden. No candles, no incense! No cologne or perfumes except in the bathroom! Obviously, no parties! If you bring a friend or two sometime, it's alright, but I've had horrible experiences with guests having parties. I prefer if only registered people stay in the apartment. For the same reason, no cooking. The stove is not connected. You will find a refrigerator, a microwave and a coffee maker.
I have greatly enjoyed a week at Pablo's beautiful apartment. It is exactly as on the pictures, and the location is great. Staying here really makes you feel home away from home. Pablo is a very interesting guy, and we discovered to have a lot in common when having drinks. Also, Pablo was so kind to stay up late for my arrival when my plane was delayed and I arrived after 1 A.M. More than recommended !
I was in Pablo's beautiful house more than a week. I enjoyed it very much.
1. it is very clean. The carpet is not only super clean, it feels also good on your feet.
2. the two rooms are super large. The bedroom has a huge matrimonial bed.
3. even in winter the rooms are warm, due to the carpet and the many books that keep the warmth all night.
4. in the bathroom and the kitchen you have hot water all day long
5. you have your own keys and own entrance. The apartment is like a Penthouse on top of the building.
6. there is not too much noise because it is a nice road. The next bigger street is about 500m away, so that you can sleep very good.
I enjoyed my stay very much.
Pablo was an excellent host, and the apartment is beautiful. He was available throughout our stay to answer all of our questions. I highly recommend staying here.
We could walk to various locations from the apartment and used the app Easy Taxi for rides from Pablo's to spots around Quito.
This place was amazing- spacious (actually huge), spotlessly clean, and beautifully furnished. Very large screen for viewing dvd's (supplied), free calls locally as well as to the U .S., and an extremely comfortable bed. Pablo and his associate Patricio went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Delightful people. The apartment is conveniently located in the newer part of town just a few minute's walk to the Marriott where we stayed the first night before a cruise. We'd choose this place over a fancy hotel in a heartbeat.
Pablo se comporta como un excelente anfitrión a pesar del poco tiempo que lo pude ver, solo a mi llegada. El ambiente está en muy buenas condiciones, es bastante independiente aún siendo parte de la casa que Pablo y su familia habitan. La zona es céntrica y de fácil acceso, igualmente cercana a vías principales. Mis horarios no me permitieron despedirme pero dejo constancia del buen estado y la atención de su dueño.
Pablo is a great host! His apartment is very fancy and clean. We enjoyed the homecinema and the spacy rooms. Pablo help us wherever he could and we felt like at home!
Pablo is the greatest person that I have met in a long time. He rescued me for one night, since my other host was not communicative. I was basically travelling for 12 hours and this loft, is just as it is described, and is ALL I needed to restore me in just 1 day. A sanctuary in the sky. Of course Pablo was most wonderful, ensuring that I was safe and had everything that I needed. He was very instrumental in assisting me with finding another apartment, and even drove me to a restaurant for lunch when I checked out. Thank You so much Pablo. I appreciated everything about my stay in the 'Artist's Loft'.