Wonderful beach house just a few minute walk to Nantasket Beach. Recently renovated. 4 bedrooms, great front porch and backyard. Easy access to Boston via ferry (25 minutes through Boston Harbor), train, or car.
Newly purchased and renovated Nantasket Beach house for rent Summer 2013. Just minutes to the beach at Kenberma, the best part of Nantasket Beach. Located on Samoset Ave, this house has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (plus an outdoor shower), and can sleep 10 comfortably!
Newly furnished before Summer 2012. With a large front porch and huge backyard, this house is a perfect place to take your family on vacation.
Fully furnished with new furnishings
Includes new linens and complete bedding
Professionally cleaned before each new tenant
Sleeps 9 comfortably in beds (plus sofa bed in living room and spare mattress in bunk room)
4 Bedrooms (3 queens, 1 bunk bed, 1 twin bed)
Beautiful sun room for reading and relaxing
Ceiling fans throughout
Flat Screen TV
Cable & Internet (wifi)
Newly renovated kitchen & bathrooms
Fully equipped eat-in-kitchen
Large dining room
BBQ Gas Grill
Outdoor furniture on front porch and in backyard
Enclosed Outdoor Shower
High chair and pack and play crib
Beach chairs (6) & beach towels provided
Parking for 6 cars
Steps to beach at Kenberma and just two blocks from Kenberma Shopping area
Ferry available to Boston/Logan Airport
June & September: $1500 - $1900/week
July & August: $2500/week
In-season, off-season & yearly rental available
Please contact for availability. Most rentals are Friday - Friday. 4pm check-in, 11am checkout. We offer a discount for multiple week rentals.
Interaction with Guests
When you arrive we will quickly meet you, show you around the house, and then get out of your way so you can enjoy your beach vacation!
1. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere inside or outside on the property.
2. Overnight guests may not exceed ten (10) persons.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and please do not move interior furniture.
4. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
5. Pets are NOT allowed.
6. The fireplace is not functional and should not be used.
7. Parking: Parking passes are located inside the premises for the three (3) street parking spaces directly in front of the property ONLY. NO RENTER and NO GUEST PARKING IS PERMITTED ELSEWHERE except in the driveway of the property at 111 Samoset Avenue, Hull, MA. Renters must display parking pass on the dashboard of vehicles parked on Samoset Avenue at all times. Failure to display may result in parking ticket or towing of vehicle at renter's expense. The three (3) the parking passes must be left inside the unit upon departure. A $30 fee will be charged for each permit not left upon check-out.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and towels are included for your use, daily cleaning services are not included in the rental rate.
9. Trash/Recyclables and removal: All trash shall be placed in plastic trash bags provided and all bags deposited in trash barrels provided. Recyclables are single stream and do not need to be sorted, but should be rinsed and placed in barrels marked Recyclables. Filled or partially filled barrels shall be place at curb side in front of the property either Thursday evening or prior to 7:00 AM Friday morning.
10. If there is a storm of hurricane, no refunds will be given unless the following criteria are met.
a. The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuation or a Hurricane Warning and on the day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order or Hurricane Warning we will refund:
i. Current renter: Any unused portion of rent for the period the renter leaves during the evacuation or warning period.
ii. Scheduled renter: Any unused portion of rent from a renter that is scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning or evacuation is lifted.
11. Additional house guidelines regarding use and occupancy will be available upon check-in.
What a great place to vacation! Everything we needed was available in the house. We found it to be very clean and inviting and just a short walk to the beach. We had 8 people stay there and were quite comfortable with the living space.
The host provided area services that were helpful to us as we did not know our way around. Overall a great experience and worth the price!
Just a more than prefect stay. Everything that we could think of was there, even plenty of beach accessories. The contact with the host was very nice and we felt very welcome. Everything was very clean and the interior and equipment was in a very good shape.
Nice neighborhood, very nice little town with a supermarket, coffee shop and diner within walking proximity. Same goes for the close beach which wasn't crowded.
The house is perfect for two families or four couples. If we're again in the area, we'll definitively be back.
Ocean's 111 was the most amazing beach house! It had everything you need for a perfect beach getaway. Lots of sleeping areas and just a beautiful house in general. Only a 5 minute walk to the beach, if even that. The backyard was great for hosting people for a BBQ. House had everything you need from cookware to beach chairs to a lovely outdoor shower. The owners were quick to respond to any questions or needs I had- they were lovely people!
We had a great time in Hull. House is very comfortable and close to shops and restaurants. Hosts were accommodating and easy to reach.
The property we rented was lovely. The owner was always available when we had questions and couldn't have been more helpful. It was the perfect place to spend our two week vacation as we needed to be near family in the area. So have to give it a five star rating! Thanks, Lee.....hope to be back again next year!
Our host was very accomodating. Great tips to the area and helped out a once when we needed anything. The house is charming and has everything one could need. Be aware that is does not have AC but plenty of fans. A great location if you both want to be close to the water (beautiful beach), Boston and day trips outh to Plymouth, Cape Cod and Providence.
Would definatly return.
The house and location were great. There was a lot of room for three adult couples, with multiple seating areas and three rooms with queen beds. The showers had great water pressure and plenty of hot water. The kitchen had all the cooking and serving supplies we could need. Wi-fi was easy to use. The beach was wonderful and just a short walk down the street. A grocery store, bakery, and other restaurants were also within short walking distance. We used the house as a hub and made day trips into Boston, Salem, and other places within a few hours driving distance. The host was very responsive, in email contact throughout our visit, and stopping by to say hello. We had a wonderful time and would definitely recommend this house!
Hey there! Thanks for taking a look at my profile and our summer rental on Nantasket Beach in Hull, MA. While Hull is just 20 miles from downtown Boston, it certainly feels like a world away. We've spent over 30 summers at Nantasket Beach and are happy to share our new home with you. It's a great place for family, vacation, and making memories. We'd be happy to have you for a week, two weeks, or more! When not at the beach, you can find us living and working in Boston, MA.