About this listing
Looking for a peaceful, private spot to unwind and discover the beauty of the Central Coast? Come and relax in this quiet and beautiful 486 sq. ft. private studio.
Ideally located in a country setting, you are within minutes of dipping your toes in the ocean at Pismo Beach, or sipping some award-winning wine at one of the dozens of nearby Edna Valley wineries.
Surrounded by foliage and a vegetable garden, the "zen-like" studio includes a private bathroom with shower, a well equipped kitchenette, dining room table and chairs, 37" flat screen TV with basic satellite, wireless internet, and a very comfortable queen size futon.
Make yourself at home with a complementary treats provided in the studio of muffins, farm-fresh organic eggs from our chickens, juice, fruit, coffee and tea.
In addition to the beach and wine tasting, other fun activities in the area include:'
- Cruising the nearby college town of San Luis Obispo, recently named the "Happiest City" in the U.S! (quaint downtown is 15 minutes away)
- Spending time in nature on one of the great nearby hikes, and did we already say, the beach?
- Dining any one of the top-notch restaurants located throughout the county
- Renting a horse or a bike for the day, or bring your own bike and enjoy the various routes around the county
- In addition to wine tasting in Edna Valley, head up the hill to world famous Paso Robles for even more award-winning wine.
- Go antiquing in downtown Arroyo Grande, about 5 minutes away.
- Kick back in the studio and read a good book
- Stretch your horizons in a yoga class and one of the many nearby studios
We have two friendly dogs, (along with a horse, chickens, goats) so guests must be animal friendly.
When not occupied during the week, our studio doubles as a yoga studio. To keep the yoga studio feel, we have Hindu and Buddhist symbols decorating the studio.
No smoking please.
Interaction with Guests
We provide a lot of privacy to our guests, facilitated by the quiet studio located on the back acre of our property. That said, we are always up for a conversation, or to answer any questions and direct guests to one of our favorite spots!
The neighborhood is semi-rural, serene and beautiful, yet is conveniently located near everything, and just a couple miles from the highway.
Other Things to Note
Holly is an Ayurvedic practitioner with Balanced Living Ayurveda, yoga instructor and massage therapist. She is available for in-studio massages and Ayurvedic consultations to help you fully relax and renew during your visit. Please contact us to arrange prior to your visit!
- No Smoking.
- Must be dog friendly.