Our private country setting offers you a tranquil spot to unwind and discover the beauty of the Central Coast.
Ideally located on a quiet country street, you are within minutes of dipping your toes in the ocean at Pismo Beach, sipping award-winning wine at one of the dozens of nearby Edna Valley wineries or getting a bite to eat at many of the casual or finer dining restaurants.
When you arrive, our dog "Chi" and other menagerie of pets large and small will give you a warm welcome!
Looking for a peaceful, private spot to unwind and discover the beauty of the Central Coast? Come and relax in this quiet and beautiful space.
Ideally located in a country setting, you are within minutes of dipping your toes in the ocean at Pismo Beach, or sipping some award-winning wine at one of the dozens of nearby Edna Valley wineries.
Surrounded by foliage and a vegetable garden, the "zen-like" rental includes a private bathroom with shower, a well equipped kitchenette, dining room table and chairs, 37” flat screen (internet) TV, wireless internet, and a very comfortable queen size futon.
Make yourself at home with a complimentary treats including muffins, farm-fresh organic eggs from our chickens, juice, fruit, coffee and tea.
In addition to the beach and wine tasting, other fun activities in the area include:'
- Cruising the nearby college town of San Luis Obispo, recently named the "Happiest City" in the U.S! (quaint downtown is 15 minutes away)
- Spending time in nature on one of the great nearby hikes, and did we already say, the beach?
- Dining any one of the top-notch restaurants located throughout the county
- Renting a horse or a bike for the day, or bring your own bike and enjoy the various routes around the county.
- In addition to wine tasting in Edna Valley, head up the hill to world famous Paso Robles for even more award-winning wine.
- Go antiquing in downtown Arroyo Grande, about 5 minutes away.
- Kick back and read a good book.
- Stretch your horizons in a yoga class at one of the many nearby studios
We have a friendly dog, (along with a horse, chickens, goats, cat) so guests must be animal friendly.
When not occupied during the week, our studio doubles as a yoga studio. To keep the yoga studio feel, we have Hindu and Buddhist symbols decorating the studio.
No smoking please.
Interaction with guests
We provide a lot of privacy to our guests. That said, we are always up for a conversation, or to answer any questions and direct guests to one of our favorite spots!
Other things to note
Holly is an Ayurvedic practitioner with Balanced Living Ayurveda, as well as a yoga and QiGong instructor. She is available for Ayurvedic consultations to help you fully relax and renew during your visit. Please contact us to arrange prior to your visit!
- No Smoking.
- Must be dog friendly.
My wife and I are avid travelers. Because of all the animals on our mini ranch, doing a home exchange doesn't work for us. AirBnB gives us a much better option. We set aside what we earn renting our studio out via AirBnB and use that for our own travel.