About this listing
My husband and I are open and affirming people. ALL travelers, couples, families are welcome in our home! #HostWithPride
-A queen size, Select Comfort bed
-Additional twin size floor mattress (princess tent optional) or a queen size Aerobed
-Accommodations for up to 4 people
-Apple desktop computer available for use in private room
-Free wifi throughout apartment
-A quiet bedroom to relax or work
-A wonderful, historic 1950's complex
- Very spacious with shared living room, dining room, and kitchen
-Convenient street parking
-Laundry facilities on site
-very walkable and public transportation right in front of apartment
-walkable to grocery stores, great restaurants and bars
-Close to The Americana, Glendale Galleria, and Kenneth Village
-20 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles, Pasadena, Burbank, Universal Studios, Griffith Park, LA Zoo and Rose Bowl
-4 block from major freeways
-15 minutes from Burbank Airport
I moved to this neighborhood because it's beautiful, family friendly and very walkable. My apartment is small enough to feel cozy yet spacious enough to not feel crowded. I love it! I have lived in Los Angeles for many years and can point you to the fun tourist spots as well as the local flare. I also have a very sassy cat who loves visitors.
Please message me to let me know if you are interested in staying in my home. PLEASE-no same day bookings. WE want to be prepared for your visit.
Thank you and I look forward to your visit!
I'm seeking people to comply with basic norms of peaceful, respectful, communal behavior.
1. No-smoking, inside or out, a smoke free property.
2. Extra guests are not welcome. Anyone other than the Guest booking, may not stay overnight on the property.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Guest agrees not to download any unlawful content from the internet while using the wifi provided by the Homeowner.
6. Lost keys incur a $30 surcharge if the lock needs to be replaced.
7. Our sweet cat lives indoors only. Please see that you don't let him out.
About the Host, Sharyn
Originally from Hawaii, I'm a dancer and fitness instructor living in Los Angeles. I love traveling and have been lucky enough to do so through dance and having an awesome husband and parents that love to travel and travel light! I'm a big foodie and love to cook (especially for my hosts!) and a perfect evening for me includes good food and good conversation.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ... whoa -- what a ride"