Entire apartment rental. This pleasant 4th floor apartment consists of 3 rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom:
Living room with a 42´´ flat screen TV, DVD, stereo and a big couch that can easily be transformed into at double bed for two adults.
Dining room with table seats for min. 8 persons and great top view.
Bedroom with a queen size bed, a desk top and lots of hangers + shelves to put away your clothes.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a washing machine. Furthermore a cosy little table arrangement for two. The loft is ideal for drying clothes and very easy to access from the kitchen.
The Copenhagen habitants are very fond on riding bicycles and to fully enjoy the Danish lifestyle bicycling is a must!
Free access to the sunny courtyard
Around the apartment/transportation
The apartment is located in an old and charming building from 1901, and drawn back from the busy Godthåbsvej, which makes the apartment very quite regardless of the address being located in a well visited area. Godthåbsvej is known for its many outdoor cafés and antique stores. Many green areas in the neighborhood.
- 2,2km to town hall square. Go there either by bicycling or bus 2A (12min)
- 1km to the lovely Frederiksberg garden, where you can discover many birds and elephants!
- 700 meters to the romantic garden, a part of the University of Copenhagen science campus LIFE.
- 400 meters to the old and charming swimming bath of Frederiksberg.
- Bus stop directly outside the building.
- Metro only 600 meters away (Frederiksberg station)
- Getting to the apartment from the airport (Kastrup):
o Take metro M2 to Frederiksberg st. (20min)
o Either walk 600m to the apartment or take bus 18 from Frederiksberg st. to “Falkoner Alle/Rolighedsvej”
Feel free to write and ask any questions.
Mikkel and Ditte
very nice apartment in a wonderful neighbourhood!
mikkel og ditte were very nic and very flexibel concerning checkin and checkout. thanks a lot!
Charming and beautiful apartment in a very nice building. The host was very welcoming and flexible with timing and keys. Everything we could ask for was there.
The reservation was canceled 21 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.