"THE SUITE AT 2061"
EXPLORE THE VIBRANCY OF SYDNEY, ENJOY THE ROMANTIC HARBOURSIDE STAY.
PRIME LOCATION IN SYDNEY, KIRRIBILLI IS THE MOST DESIRED HARBOURSIDE VILLAGE WITH SYDNEY HARBOUR VEIW
EASY TRANSPORT TO LANDMARKS IN SYDNEY AND BEACHES BY TRAIN, BUS AND FERRY
CHIC & FUNKY & CLEAN ACCOMODATION WITH AMENITIES LIKE FREE WIFI & FREE FOXTEL
@@@ ABOUT KIRRIBILLI @@@
- 5 mins to Harbour Bridge, 1 station away from Sydney CBD.
- 5 mins to Milson's Point train station, ferry wharfs (Luna Park/Milson's Point Wharf, Jeffrey Wharf and Kirribilli Wharf)
- More than 100year-old Luna Park(Theme Park), Sydney Olympic Swimming Pool and family friendly Bradfield Park are just underneath of Harbour Bridge.
- Stroll down to local cafes, restaurant, grocery shops, butcher, liquor store and pub
@@@ PROPERTY FEATURES @@@
- Lift access
- Timber floor, balcony with a view of Sydney Harbour
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, microwave,F&P refrigerator
- Plush double bed, large built-in wardrobe and double size sofa bed in the living room
- Clean bathroom with rain shower, shampoo, soap ready
- COMPLIMENTARY FOXTEL (INC. FOX SPORTS 1, 2, 3), HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET for all in house guests and BREAKFAST (cereal, toast bread, spreads, milk, coffee, tea)
- 5 mins to North Sydney Olympic Swimming Pool (indoor/outdoor heated swimming facilities, gymnasium, spa and sauna or 15mins walk to Fitness First in North Sydney or CBD
- Coin-operated communal laundry facility on ground floor or dry cleaner is at Milson's Point station
- Street parking (Discuss with property manager for the detail)
Train, Bus and Ferry services
This was my first trip to Australia and Charlie was amazing! She arranged transport for us from the airport to Kirribilli which was greatly appreciated. She met us at the apartment and helped us get settled. Charlie kept in constant contact with us during our stay and lives close by. The apartment is extremely well organized so we never needed her help for the 4 days that we were there.
Not only is the apartment well stocked with everything that you need but it is perfectly located in the most beautiful suburb of Sydney. The ferries are the way to travel and Milsons Point stop is just a five minute walk past cafés and restaurants. The train is close by as well and you can travel from there to other inland suburbs. My husband and I cannot wait to go back to Sydney and there is no other place I'd rather stay than Kirribilli and with Charlie!
Had a lovely stay at Charlie's apartment at the Suite in Kirribili. Small but super convenient, spotlessly clean with towels and even a cot for our toddler. Thanks Charlie!
Perfect location! Great little base for the city leg of out holiday!
Really enjoyed our stay at Charlie's. We have stayed in the CBD before but was good to stay in Kirribilli and experience life at the "other side of the bridge". As others have said, the apartment is small but Charlie makes it very comfortable. Providing breakfast was a lovely touch. Kirribilli has a good atmosphere and there are some nice restaurants within 5 mins walk of the apartment. Walking over the Harbour Bridge every day was definitely a highlight of our holiday in Sydney. If you want to experience all the action and excitement of Sydney but come back to a quieter location in the evening then you will enjoy staying at Charlie's.
Charlie was very friendly and accommodating, and the apartment was beautifully furnished, with great views. It is also close to some lovely restaurants, and Milsons Point train station, so it was extremely easy to get around Sydney.
I'd definitely stay here again :)
Charlie was a great host. Was very accommodating even tho we arrive early. Apartment was nicely decorated with everything we needed. Had a great time.
Cosy and well equipped apartment in a great and quiet neighbourhood. The fridge was well stocked. Shampoo and shower gel was provided.
Just one stop away on the subway from Wynyard or a short ferry ride to Circular Quay makes it an excellent location to explore the city and the suburbs.
It was easy and efficient to make arrangements with Charlie. Next time we are in Sydney we will definitely choose this apartment again.
Charlie's apartment was perfectly described. Small but well appointed and comfortable. A short walk to Milsons Point station or the steps of the harbour bridge took us to the city in 20 minutes. Kirribilli is well served with Thai restaurants and the odd Italian. Highly recommended.
We has a wonderful stay. Charlie is an excellent host, and the apartment, while small, is well presented and fitted out and the location and views are to die for. We will definitely stay again if available when next we travel to Sydney.
The reservation was canceled 135 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.