About this listing
Positioned in the prestigious west end of Collins street, close to sporting and cultural amenities, this spacious one bedroom apartment plus separate studio/study space offers a comfortable and urbane downtown stay.
Calm peaceful interior with high ceilings.
North facing tenth floor residence with timber floorboards, French doors and expansive high ceilings reminiscent of a New York loft. With the Southbank promenade, university precinct, most forms of public transport and the Central Business District all at your doorstep. Minutes away from numerous Melbourne attractions - the Yarra river, the MCG, Queen Victoria Market, Etihad stadium and Royal Botanical gardens to name but a few.
- Enter from Lt. Collins or Collins street
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Microwave oven
- Stainless steel European dishwasher
- European cooktop, oven and range-hood
- European Laundry - with Samsung washer and dryer
- Bathroom includes hairdryer and towels
- 1 bedroom with Queen ensemble and BIR
- 32' LCD TV
- Fast Wifi
Other Things to Note
- No parking space included
- Check in&out time can be flexible based on adjacent bookings
- Please give me a prompt notification if you lose the security keys.
- Please use the provided recycle bin for any recycles. The building recycle bins are located in the car parking area on level 1 in the Little Collins street side of the building.
- No massive downloading via Wifi.
- Be respectful and enjoy your stay.