Olive Tree Cabin, the newest addition to our vacation rentals, was one of the original structures on our property. At one time our 11 acres and the adjoining acreage were part of a large ranch. Originally a tack room this rustically charming cabin was turned into a studio apartment by the previous owners in the 60’s.
True to its origins we have preserved it’s rustic nature and went with the 60’’s feel for the interior. As with the Cottage, nearly all the interior furnishing are repurposed or vintage pieces.
Olive Tree Cabin sleeps 2 in a queen size bed. The ample living space allows for a rollaway for those who may be a 3 person party or have a small child. The elevated deck gives a beautiful view of the surrounding pastures and oak studded hillsides. Just steps away is the private hot tub. Amenities include a BBQ, fully appointed kitchen with stove top, microwave, frig, coffee maker and all the necessary kitchen tools. A large bathroom with corner shower complete this space. The ample size rooms of this romantic accommodation give you plenty of space for relaxation.
The nightly rate includes the cleaning fee and the SLO County bed tax @ 11%. We do require a fully refundable security deposit and will contact you regarding this after you confirm with Airbnb.
Our Airbnb calendar does not reflect our availability, please send your preferred dates and we will let you know if they are available,
Olive Tree Cabin Agreement
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions, except seeing eye dogs.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A refundable damage/reservation deposit of $200/$100.00 (3 days or less) is required to reserve the rental dates. This must be received in order to secure your reservation, no commitment of rental will be made until deposit is received. The deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of departure provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and dishes cleaned.
d. All keys are left.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged or stolen.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
h. Deposit is forfeited if any illegal activities take place during the stay, or if law enforcement is called to the site for any reason.
6.PAYMENT - The security deposit must be received to insure your reservation, rental cost must be paid in full 30 days prior to your arrival. If your arrival date is less than 30 days away rental costs must be paid at the time of booking your reservation. Payments can be made in the form of traveler's checks, credit cards - VISA or Mastercard, money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to: Goldeen Enterprises. Credit Card transactions will appear as Goldeen Enterprises on your statement.
7. CANCELLATIONS - A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made less than thirty (30) days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. Stays of more than one week may require additional customized agreements regarding deposits, cleaning fees and cancellation policy.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons. An additional charge or $25.00 per person per night for guests in addition to four (4) will be assessed.
9. MINIMUM STAY for this rental is 2 nights. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 nights, the rental will be equal to the two night rate.
10. ADDITIONAL FEES FOR SERVICES: Massage, Myofascial Release Treatments, catering, will be due at the time of reservation or appointment by credit card or cash (no personal checks).
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not, however we will arrange for daily house cleaning for an additional fee. We suggest you bring your own beach towels.
12. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. PARKING - Space is available for two cars, please park only in the designated areas for the cabin.
16. HIKING - is permitted on the property. Guest do so at their own risk. BE AWARE OF POISON OAK. Identification information as well as exposure protocol is available.
17. HOT TUB USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, NO SMOKING IN THE HOT TUB, NO CHILDREN UNLESS SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT, NO GLASS IN THE HOT TUB AREA. CLOTHING OPTIONAL.
18. DO NOT FEED OR PET THE HORSES.
A wonderful escape w/ convenient access to all that the area has to offer.
This cabin was the perfect little getaway. Secluded but conveniently close enough to civilization that it wasn't a pain to run to the grocery store quickly when needed. We loved the landscape—doesn't get better than being surrounded by mountains and close to the beach. We explored Pismo and Avila beach, did some wine tasting, ate some oysters. The cabin was the perfect size for just the two of us and equipped with everything we needed to cook up breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as a great sound system and fun games. The hot tub was the best part. It was especially great to sit in it at night and stargaze. David stopped by to check in on us after our first night there. Very friendly, accommodating guy. If you're looking for some relaxing solace and want to disconnect from reality for a bit, this is the PERFECT spot! Recommending it to all of our friends for their weekend getaways. Thanks David and Vanessa!
My husband and I greatly enjoyed our stay at the Olive Tree Cabin. David and Vanessa were incredibly helpful from day one, providing great insight and even a few extra chairs so we could have friends over for dinner during our stay. It was a toasty weekend, but the fan that was provided gave just the right amount of breeze and the cool nights were delightful. The bed was cozy, cabin spacious for a studio, and the kitchen well stocked. We would be happy to stay again and highly recommend for those who want a chance to get away from the day-to-day busyness of life, but also be a quick drive away from stores, restaurants and wineries. Thanks again David and Vanessa!
Rustic cabin near Arroyo Grande and Pismo. Great to be able to grill and use the hot tub and have some quiet time to catch up on reading and relaxing. Kitchen had everything we needed for cooking.
This is a charming and comfortable studio. The place was very quiet and the nighttime stargazing from the hot tub was a treat. Their CD collection provided many hours of great music.
We saw David for just a moment when we asked him to bring over some salt and pepper.
We have stayed at their other cottage and preferred that space because there was more room to spread out and more comfortable seating.
The Olive Tree Cabin is a wonderful little cabin decorated in a vintage style. It is a quite setting in the country that offers a private stay with beautiful views. We enjoyed the ability to BBQ at the cabin and we used the hot tub every night to enjoy the view of the stars without city lights.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews