Experience the very latest in contemporary luxury in the magnificent Avant-Garde serviced apartments
These magnificent new serviced apartments located in vibrant Shoreditch represent contemporary London luxury in the most stylish manner. Featuring sophisticated design focused on understated elegance; an emphasis on maximising space, natural light and outstanding views through the floor-to-ceiling windows and sleek bathrooms put together with the latest in fittings, the Avant-Garde serviced apartments are a fine option for accommodation in this exciting city. The apartment building is also awe-inspiring, with a lofty foyer, fitness centre, private lounge and roof terrace. Guests will delight in the convenience added by the 24-hour concierge service, available to assist with any request, query or question the guest may have.
There is a late check out charge of GBP10/hr depending on the availability.
Interaction with Guests
Should you be arriving at the apartment after 8pm or before 9am you must let us know at least 24 hours in advance. An out-of-hours check-in fee will be applied if your time of arrival is after 8pm or before 9am, £50 before and £100 after 11pm.
Situated in the heart of one of London’s best-kept secrets: Shoreditch, the Avant-Garde apartments offer a location that enables every traveller to make the most of their experience in London. Shoreditch itself is an area well worth your time – exciting clubs, lively pubs and bars and a variety of dining venues populate the streets, though all this life is hidden surprisingly well and the neighbourhood is actually a rather quiet one. Shoreditch is an ideal location in which to reside during your time in the city; enjoying the best of the city’s nightlife and cuisine is easy in such an interesting area where there is always something happening.
For those that require easy access to their workplace, the Avant-Garde serviced apartments are within walking distance of many of the city’s business districts including London City, Bishopsgate, Finsbury Circus, Aldgate and Moorgate. Public transport is readily available with Shoreditch High Street Station less than 100m away. Shoreditch High Street Station services the Overground line, which connects the Hammersmith & City and District line trains just one stop away at Whitechapel Station. Whitechapel is also easily reachable by foot from the Avant-Garde serviced apartments, along with fellow Underground station: Aldgate East.
London City Airport 6.9 miles
Heathrow Airport 19.1 miles
Stansted Airport 35.2 miles
Gatwick Airport 28.8 miles
Luton Airport 33.3 miles
Stratford 5.2 miles
London Victoria 4.5 miles
Old Street 0.7 miles
Shoreditch High Street 0.2 miles
Liverpool Street 2.1 miles
Fenchurch Street 1.7 miles
London Waterloo 2.7 miles
King’s Cross & St. Pancras 2.4 miles
London Victoria 4.5 miles
London Paddington 4.9 miles
1. Keys: Please send us a valid ID, such as a passport or driver’s license at the time of confirming a booking.
2. On checkout please drop keys in the mailbox.
3. You will find a WiFi password in welcome letter at the time of arrival or you can find MiFi Dongle in the apartment so you and your party can enjoy free internet facilities.
4. Car parking is on subject to availability at an additional cost of GBP 20 per night.
5. We provide travel cot/high chair at an additional cost of GBP 35 per week.
6. Extra single bed in living room can be placed at GBP20/night
7. We do not allow parties/loud music in our apartments.
8. There is a late checkout charge of GBP10/hr depending on the availability, until 1PM & thereafter a full charge is applicable.
In order to ensure the best possible service and comfort during your stay with us, we would ask you to provide us with the following information:
1. Please advise us of your estimated time of arrival in London as well as at the apartment for the key collection atleast 48 hrs prior to checkin.
2. Guest has to call our front desk team an hour prior to arrival at the apartment. Should you be arriving at the apartment after 8pm or before 9am you must let us know at least 24 hours in advance. An out-of-hours check-in fee will be applied if your time of arrival is after 8pm or before 9am, £50 before and £100 after 11pm.
The earliest available check-in and the latest check-out times are:
Check-in time: 2pm
Check-out time: 10am
Thanks for the great apartment at a very fair price. After a first misunderstanding about the exact location, very professional handling.
The reservation was canceled 9 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The experience is perfect in time square for me and my two families. Both location and environment is satisfied. I strongly recommend this service apartment!
This host has 139 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are part of a Serviced Apartments & Hotel's Company based in London. We manage and operate a portfolio of high quality serviced Apartments in London. Our clientele are mostly professionals relocating to London, or Business and Leisure Individuals & families visiting the city for a short break. We have an on-site Manager, several Front Desk Professionals, professional housekeeping staff, and can arrange airport shuttles at no extra cost. Our Reservations desk works around the clock to answer your queries expeditiously.