About this listing
Refurbished and equipped, each apart. has: Living, 3 bedrooms, toilet, fully equip. kitchen. Easy parking (no paytool)
Renovado, mobilado e equipado, cada apartamento possui: Sala, 3 quartos, WC, cozinha e marquise. Estacionam/ fácil e grátis
This is a small and cosy apartment with 3 rooms, one living room, kitchen, dining area and toilet.
Rooms can be rented on a more or less permanent basis for students, young professionals, Erasmus students and travellers that need a "safe base" in Lisbon, to where they can return from "wild incursions" on Lisbon exciting urban jungle :-)
This is a quiet, discreet and peaceful house where one can rest, relax, study & interact.
Free use of:
- fully equipped kitchen: Oven, hob, microwave, washing machine (clothes), etc.;
- living room with LED TV;
- Airy toilet room;
- Free and permanent Wireless Internet
Interaction with guests
Guest will be received by host. He will be available for any kind of help needed to enable a enjoyable stay in Lisbon.
In arrival day guest will be toured around all important spots in the neighbourhood.
Anything you need... We'll provide!
This is a cosy apartment located in a quiet residential street. Car parking is free & easy to find. You will be in the most central point of Lisbon metropolitan area. You walk 5 minutes and find yourself by the tranquil and beautiful Tagus riverside promenade.
If walk west, in no time you'll find yourself near Museu da Electricidade, an elegant piece of 19 Century industrial heritage... 5 or 10 minutes later you'll be in Marina de Belém near Jerónimos monumental Gothic Monasterio... 10 minutes gazing the river while walking and Torre de Belém will be in front of you...
Total immersion in Lisbon milestones.
But you can stay near home and just walk to the marina and enjoy a gourmet meal in a fancy restaurant at Sto Amaro famous DOCAS (5 min walk)...
Well... There's a lot to see and do in Lisbon.
These are just some suggestions that you can walk yourself "into"...
You will be served by a vast transport network (more than 20 bus + 2 tramway lines + train + suburban bus). It is easy to go anywhere in Lisbon and you will be 35 min (train) far from Cascais or just 20 min (bus) far from Costa da Caparica sands...
Other things to note
* All prices consider just one guest.
* Room can be shared by 2 at an additional charge of €5,00 per day, for the second person.
* €50 Cleaning Tax can be refunded, provided room and apartment are kept clean, especially by the time you check out, when you can reclaim it.
Do not forget you will be living in a shared apartment.
* All common areas, dishes and toilet, should be always kept clean, so everybody can enjoy this "safe haven"
* Smoking is not allowed inside, but you can do it by the balcony (please don't forget to use one ashtray...)
* Please be discreet concerning noises or sounds (loud music) that might disturb others...
* After 10 p.m. loud noise is not allowed. And after midnight you should move smoothly, like a dancer, so others can sleep at their will... :-D
* New bed linen and towels will be available every week.