About this listing
Top floor (6th) apartment located in the area of Kerameikos, in the center of Athens. 70m² +30m² of terrace, full of plants overlooking the mount of Lykavittos and the Acropolis rock, and a balcony with view of L. Avdi square and the southern suburbs
It is an open plan apartment that consists of a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, an office with a sofa bed (for 1), one bedroom that isolates from the rest of the apartment and a bathroom with shower. Dining both inside the apartment and in the terrace.
Ideal for accommodating 2+1 guests.
• Airport access by metro within approx. 50min.
• Access from Piraeus port by metro within approx. 30min.
Detailed instructions about itineraries, route maps, relevant webpages and maps are provided to you upon reservation.
Interaction with Guests
Upon arrival at the appartment you are given a map of Athens as well as info about sites, places of interest, walking routes etc.
I' m always at your disposal for further information regarding questions or needs that may arise during your stay in Athens.
• Quality linen, kitchen equipment, washing machine, iron steam press, internet access, air condition (at the bedroom), ceiling fan.
• For stays longer than 4 days, change of linen/towels according to your needs.
• Flexible check in & out if needed
Ideal location for walking around the historical centre of Athens:
- Within a 5-15 min. walk from the picturesque areas of Monastiraki, Psyrri and Thission, where numerous sites are situated such as the ancient Temple of Thission, the Kerameikos Archaeological Site, the roman and the hellenic agora (market), the Acropolis and many more.
- Within a 15 min. walk from the up and coming neighborhood of Gazi.
Within a 20 min. walk from Syntagma square
- The neighbourhood of Kerameikos-Metaxourgeio itself has undergone substantial change — and is still evolving with many bars, restaurants, taverns, art galleries and theatres.
Nearby stores (groceries etc):
• Mini market across the street
• Coffee & snacks take away at the ground floor of the building
• 2 super markets and 1 bakery at 300m
• 1 pharmacy at 150m
And if you are tired of walking there are numerous choices for public transportation:
• Within a 2 min. walk from bus station
• Within a 5-10 min. walk from 5 different metro stations of all 3 metro lines!
Respect the house (new wooden floor!)
No smoking inside the house
Turn off the lights when out or checking out.
Turn off all devices (A/C, water boiler, heating devices etc) before leaving the apt or checking out.