About this listing
The Hollywood Hill Guest House is a home on over an acre of pasture. It is located just up the hill, a few minutes, from the many wineries and restaurants of the wine district. Or, take advantage of the gourmet kitchen. A great place to relax.
Woodinville's Hollywood Hill Guest House is situated on four plus acres with pastures on either side. The 1400 square foot bungalow, first built in 1933, has gone through an extensive restoration and interior redesign.
The Guest House has two bedrooms, one and a half baths, and a large living and dining room, breakfast area, and laundry room.
The fully stocked large gourmet kitchen features a Viking six burner stove with convection oven, a Samsung French door refrigerator and a Bosch dishwasher.
Complimentary L'Occitane bath products, Keurig coffee pods, dishwasher soap, and laundry detergent are provided.
Woodinville's Wine Country is at your beck and call just minutes from your bungalow. Explore the award-winning wineries, highly acclaimed restaurants, and local spa. You can walk or bike the neighborhood or the local Burke Gilman trial. You are only 30 minutes from downtown Seattle.
As you travel up the canyon, out of the Sammamish Valley, you leave the rest of the world behind. Beautiful estates and horse farms appear from the woods as you make your way up the Hollywood Hill. The Hill wows you with its beauty in every season.
The property is fully fenced with gates at either end of the circular gravel driveway. A perfect, private getaway.
Free WiFi and cable TV.
Interaction with Guests
We welcome as little or as much interaction with the guests as they prefer. Since we live on the property next door, your space is your space.
This is a beautiful neighborhood with well kept properties. Some of the properties remain horse estates while many are simple, elegant estates. The only operating vineyard in this area is not far from the Guest House. There are a variety of wineries and restaurants just a few minutes down the hill.
The Guest House has a circular driveway with plenty of off street parking. There is no public transit on the hill.
Other Things to Note
If you are traveling in a motorhome or pulling a trailer, there is plenty of on site parking.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on/in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
4. Only use appliances for their intended use.
5. Pets are NOT allowed.
6. Parking is limited to passenger vehicle(s), one RV and or trailer. Vehicles are to be parked on the gravel driveway only. Parking on the road is not required.
7. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the property, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
8. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be charged damages of up to actual repair costs plus 15%.
9. No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to road conditions.