[Reply Message Time: 10:00 am - 21:00 pm, Saturday, rest]
Welcome to Hong Kong “ Blessing hotel”！
My business for long time, with your support, has now added a new hotel, I feel very happy that you are my driving force, I will be more hard effort for you, ready for a clean and comfortable happiness full house, I have more apartments, please contact me, I introduce you to
The hotel is located in heart of Hong Kong - MONG KOK（Langham Place）
We are on Nathan Road , just 2 minute walk from the closest subway stop (Mong Kok MTR exit E1) with the airport bus stop . Convenience stores, Bars, Supermarket, grocery stores, pharmacy, massage salons, fruit shops, shopping mall, post office , cafe, bakeries, bus stops ....Easy access to everything you may need in the neighborhood.
wide variety of restaurants nearby: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Thai, western food and street food for late night hunger. Needless to say: you would also be well served by McDonalds, Pizza Huts, Subways, Deli-france, and other fast food chains.
45 minutes to airport : by Bus A21 (HK$33),
-30 minutes to Disneyland： by MTR.
-10 minutes，Admiralty bus to Ocean Park：by MTR.
-6 minutes to Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui (luxury brand-name stores), by MTR.
-6 minutes to Tsim Sha Tsui, 1881, 6 minutes by MTR.
-6 minutes to Avenue of Stars, Tsim Sha Tsui (overlooking the Hong Kong Island, Victoria), by MTR.
-10 minutes to Lan Kwai Fong, Central, by MTR.
- 1 minute walk to Electronic products (Sai Yeung Choi Street).
- 1 minute walk to Shoes Street (Fa Yuen Street).
- 5 minute walk to Langham Place.
-1 minutes walk to fresh vegetable & fruit market
-2 minutes to Prince Edward （Flower Market, birds Street, Goldfish Market and outdoor markets.）
-10-minute walk to Yau Ma Tei, Temple Street (Claypot rice& Seafood & Chinese characteristics Night Market)
The hotel is a minimalist style, clean and comfortable, newly renovated in August 2012, is very popular
- In the building's elevator.
- To provide clean linens & towels & the toothbrush toothpaste & slippers
- High-speed broadband wireless Internet (WIFI)
-1 Room: double bed sleeps 2 people,
&sofa bed sleeping 2 people, total 4 people
- 32 "HD TV
- Quiet air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Can provide a small pot cook noodle for children ( please advise in advance)
- Toilet: water heater
- Shower room, shower panel
- Shower gel and shampoo, toilet paper
To make you happy to stay in Hong Kong, we have prepared a simple travel guide, a brief introduction of our house nearby district facilities and features local cuisine, also included in Causeway Bay and Tsim Sha Tsui shopping spot.
The all traffic guide will send you an e-mail after your booking has been confirmed!
- Discounts nearby foot massage shop (need to contact me)
If you are a long-term accommodation
- The place will be cleaned once a week
- Linen changed once a week
The room only belong to you, no one to disturb,you stay without any charges
The building has 24-hour security patrol,the hotel setting fire system, absolute safety, service your team next building,need help immediately appear
Service team for you on the day you come completely clean, replace bedding to ensure a clean and sanitary
When you reach the airport in Hong Kong can give me a call, and then take the bus A21 (you can ask the airport staff), the next station name: Sino Centre, get off and do not walk around, I will immediately receive you, and then walk 2 minutes to reach the hotel, give you the keys ，tell you everything
Look forward to your stay
Please book as soon as possible! Otherwise, the other guests booking before you!!!!
ห้องมีขนาดเล็ก แต่อยู่ในทำเลที่ดี สะอาด ปลอดภัยและมีส่ิงอำนวยสะดวกครบ (Wifi, ที่เป่าผม, กาต้มน้ำ, ผ้าขนหนู ยาสีฟันแปรงสีฟัน) (" v ")
Would definitely stay here for my next visit if the temperature wasn't that cold during my visit to HK. The water heater was the only down point i had to reconsider cause it takes time for the water to boil and also i had to shower quickly in case the hot water is being replaced by the cold ones. Other than that everything was good and location is convenient.
A nice place to stay when you are going to HK. You can get everything easily : transport to Airport, foods , MRT and more. =) I will choose your place to stay again if I'm going HK for the next time =D
Convenient location, quiet at night but the room and bathroom a bit small. The sofa bed not really comfortable. We stayed for 4 nights, no clean up.
GiGi's place has a very interesting self-service check-in and check-out system/set of procedures that did not require us to coordinate with her/adhere to a certain timing to enter. The place is located in a well known place, and very close to the MTR, which is great. It is also a stone throw away from the famous Ladies' Market, so for those who visit HK for the shopping, this is a great place to stay.
However there were a couple of points to take note of:
- The place is not exactly "whole apartment" as it claims to be - it is one room out of 4 in a small unit.
- The address in the English section for notifications was not up to date, and we were led to a wrong place upon arrival (we don't read Chinese, so we missed out on the updated address)
- This place is a bit crammed for 4 especially families with big luggages - would be perfect for 2 (or max 3) instead.
- Because of the self-service check in, this place lacked the warmth of meeting a local host. Might not be a bad thing, but it really depends on what you're looking for when you travel.
All in all, the experience was decent - if you're there for a quick getaway with friends or even just yourself, you should try GiGi's place out. :)
The room is very clean..nice interior concept..
Will come back in the future..
My family of four very much enjoyed staying at GiGi's flat, which is in a very convenient location in the middle of Mong Kok with lots of shopping and countless restaurants. GiGi was also very responsive to our questions. We could contact her via phone or Airbnb message, to which she usually replied within minutes.
Now our small gripes:
1) The accommodation was not actually a whole apartment, but actually one of four rooms in GiGi's flat. We all shared a front door, refrigerator, and washing machine (there is no dryer), but each room has its own full bath and is individually locked via key card. That should be made more clear in the description.
2) Because of what I assume is an effort to conserve energy, all power in the room is activated by inserting the key card into a slot on the wall. Once you take the key card upon leaving the room, all power is cut off. While this makes sense, there is only one card for the room (I asked for a second; there wasn't one). This became an inconvenience for the four of us as my brother and I at times had separate plans from our parents, and whoever came "home" first had to have the key. Otherwise, there would be no power--no light and no air conditioning in hot, humid Hong Kong. It was difficult to coordinate because we didn't know which of us would come home first.
3) [Extremely minor as flats in Hong Kong are quite small normally] Our room barely accommodated the four of us with a full bed and a sofabed. While we could sleep comfortably, once the sofabed is opened next to the full bed, there is no room to walk other than the area just inside the room's door. In fact, those sleeping on the real bed would have to climb over the sofabed to reach the bathroom at night.
Overall, GiGi was friendly and a pleasure to work with, and her pricing was reasonable. I would stay at GiGi's flat again if I were traveling with one other person, but for the reasons above, I would think twice about staying again for a group of 4.
The room is clean and comfortable. The location is convenient and very nearby to MTR which walking distance is just 5mins.
This place is listed as under the "entire home/apt" category, so I rented this place with the assumption that it is the "entire home/apt". However it is just a room (150 sq feet?) sharing the same flat with 3 other rooms. It is a very small room that bearly fit 1 or 2 people, unfortunately we are a family of 4. After we extended the sofa bed, there wasn't any place to walk or whatsoever. There is no chair nor any place to hold anything. The bathroom was so small, the shower head was just above the toilet. You cannot even change in there, you are basically standing next to the toilet when you shower. It is false advertising. Well she gets a star for the location, the place is centrally located where the shopping/food are, perhaps it is a good place for 1-2 people but definitely for 4. It is definitely a fire hazard for us since there is no place to walk/escape; it is all pacted.
I booked a stay for 6 nights but only stayed for 1.
As mentioned in the description, the apartment is located in a great & accessible location - close to all the night markets, a short walk away from the MTR station, it was great! The wi-fi was fantastic - the connection was really good!
However, what they didn't mention to you was that the building that the apartment was located in was extremely worn-down. What they also didn't mention to you was that you do not get the entire home/apartment to yourself - what you do get is a room & there's a neighbouring room next to yours (with tenants). When you open the curtains from the room what you would see rusty steel ladders (which I felt, may have compromised on the security standards).
I had hoped to have a great stay at this apartment but I'm sorry to say that it had been a let down. The room did appear clean on the surface, however, there was plenty of dust hidden underneath the sofa bed (we shifted it so that there'll be more space to move about in the room). There were also slight stains on the sofa.
In the wee hours of the morning at about 4 in the morning, the people in the neighbouring room were slamming the doors (I suppose they were in a hurry to leave the house).
All in all, I believe that this apartment has the potential to be a great apartment, if they manage to clean the room appropriately (not just the open areas), & that if they were able to clean up the stains/get a new sofa bed, the room would be able to fit 4 people at most. In it's current state, it is only able to fit 2 people - as we didn't want to sleep on the sofa bed due to the stains.
P.S. The room is also unable to fit your luggage if it's too big, they do however have an area to store your luggage outside the room in the hallway which we didn't do so as we thought that it would be dangerous.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.