About This Listing
Our home is brand new construction with modern amenities, but decorated with all the comforts of home. We're right on the main strip of our neighborhood, with tons of shops, restaurants, and cafes, but the space is quiet and private.
The home includes:
- Bedroom #1: Super comfy King bed
- Bedroom #2: Quality Queen mattress with hypoallergenic wool topper
- Plenty of closet space in 2nd bedroom
- Balcony & deck
- The apartment has 1.5 bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs
A little about our adorable SF neighborhood of Bernal Heights:
- EASY, FREE STREET PARKING!
- We are right on Cortland Street, which is an adorable boutique street with lots of yummy restaurants, coffee shops, and bars
- 1.5 blocks from The Good Life, a mini-'Whole Foods'
- Public transit is quite easy - there's a bus line that runs right in front of our house that takes you into the Castro/Noe Valley, and we're a 5 minute walk from the J line, which takes you downtown to the Ferry Building, Fisherman's Wharf, etc
- We are a 10 minutes drive from SFO
- There's a great laundromat 2 doors down - they'll even do your laundry for you if you just want to drop it off
- NOISE: Note that because we are conveniently located on the main strip in the neighborhood, we do get some traffic (email hidden)e neighborhood is low key, and it doesn't bother us, but if you are a very light sleeper be sure to bring ear plugs.
Our hosting style:
- We keep a meticulous, hypoallergenic home. We are major neat freaks.
- We just ask that you be tidy and clean up after yourself.
- You're welcome to use the kitchen and keep food in the fridge. Just be sure to throw things out at the end of your stay.
- Note that we don't have kids and haven't set up our place to be kid-safe or kid-friendly, so we request kid-free travelers only please :)
Learn more about our special neighborhood here:
Interaction with Guests
We'll be away while you're here but have left a guide to help you navigate the apartment and the neighborhood. We use a lockbox for keys.
- No smoking or smokers
- Not kid-friendly space, so please no little ones
- No pets
- Quiet hours are 9pm - 9am
El apartamento esta perfecto. Tiene cerca todo lo necesario (tiendas, lavanderia...).
No obstante está lejos de casi todos los destinos turísticos por los que se hace necesario utilizar coche.
Rebecca was a great host, communicative once the booking had been made. The condo was new, bright and the tall ceilings made it even more spacious. Perfect location in Bernal Heights near a little bit of everything, and a short car ride from the rest of SF. Really enjoyed our stay, wouldn't hesitate to return.
Rebeccas place in San Fran was great! It felt so homey having everything we needed available. Communication was A+, very easy to get a hold of the host if I had any questions. The area itself is very cute and everything you need is around the corner or down the street. Getting around wasn't too expensive as there is taxis and buses always available. Overall had a very pleasant experience.
It was a amazingly cozy and beautiful place! Thanks to Rebecca, I had a great time in SF. : )
This is by far one of the best condo's i have ever been to..Gives a great flavor of SF.. Perfect location!! close from all the attractions ..had all the amenities.. great neighborhood (everything you could think of is within walking distance). Loved the decor.. I would have liked to stay couple of days more to just enjoy the condo..
couldn't ask for more.. thank a ton to make our trip a memorable one..
Our best airbnb yet!.......The place was immaculate and beautiful ....Everything we needed was there....beds were really comfy.......the arrangements were efficient and effortless........nice neighborhood... great cafe over the road. We wanted to be near our daughter in the mission district so the place was perfect.....close by but away from the hustle and bustle.......recommended? absolutely!
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Rebecca
I love living like a local when I travel, and I'm happy to help others do the same! I currently work for a tech company in San Francisco, where I live, but I've lived all over - in Albuquerque, Portland, New York, and Warsaw (Poland). I host in San Francisco, Sonoma Wine Country, and Portland. I hope you enjoy my spaces and please just let me know if I can help with anything!
I am also a professional host for large and unique estates - please contact me if you're interested in learning more!
Super convenient bar (next door!) serving craft cocktailsCortland Avenue San Francisco CA 94110
Super cute coffee shop right across the street - be sure to walk all the way to the back to experience the lovely patio.Cortland Avenue San Francisco CA 94110
Yummy straightforward food - burgers craft beer. Be sure to sit out back in the secret courtyard!San Francisco, CA 94110
Super funky local bar, generally a lesbian bar but all are welcome. Out back is a spectacular garden.Cortland Avenue San Francisco CA 94110-5538
Nearest ATMCortland Avenue San Francisco CA 94110
Super convenient, well-stocked grocery store just a couple blocks away.Cortland Avenue San Francisco CA 94110-5538
Bakery and ice cream shop. Specializes in gluten free goodness.Cortland Ave San Francisco CA 94110
Incredible baked goods and coffee - they close up when they run out of food (usually by 3pm).Cortland Ave San Francisco California 94110
Delicious brunch and dinner spot.Cortland Ave San Francisco CA 94110
Best views of the city - a total hidden gem. Walk up the hill for an unforgettable experience!Bernal Heights Blvd SF CA 94110