Our home is brand new construction with modern amenities, but decorated with all the comforts of home. You enter right from the main street in our neighborhood, but the entrance is tucked around a corner and up some stairs so it feels very safe and private.
The home includes:
- Bedroom #1: Super comfy King bed
- Bedroom #2: Quality Queen mattress with hypoallergenic wool topper
- Plenty of closet space in 2nd bedroom
- Balcony & deck
- The apartment has 1.5 bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs
A little about our adorable SF neighborhood of Bernal Heights:
- EASY, FREE STREET PARKING!
- We are right on Cortland Street, which is an adorable boutique street with lots of yummy restaurants, coffee shops, and bars
- 1.5 blocks from The Good Life, a mini-'Whole Foods'
- Public transit is quite easy - there's a bus line that runs right in front of our house that takes you into the Castro/Noe Valley, and we're a 5 minute walk from the J line, which takes you downtown to the Ferry Building, Fisherman's Wharf, etc
- We are a 10 minutes drive from SFO
- There's a great laundromat 2 doors down - they'll even do your laundry for you if you just want to drop it off
- NOISE: Note that because we are conveniently located on the main strip in the neighborhood, we do get some traffic (email hidden)e neighborhood is low key, and it doesn't bother us, but if you are a very light sleeper be sure to bring ear plugs.
Our hosting style:
- We keep a meticulous, hypoallergenic home. We are major neat freaks.
- We just ask that you be tidy and clean up after yourself.
- You're welcome to use the kitchen and keep food in the fridge. Just be sure to throw things out at the end of your stay.
- Note that we don't have kids and haven't set up our place to be kid-safe or kid-friendly, so we request kid-free travelers only please :)
Learn more about our special neighborhood here:
Rebecca was a great host, communicative once the booking had been made. The condo was new, bright and the tall ceilings made it even more spacious. Perfect location in Bernal Heights near a little bit of everything, and a short car ride from the rest of SF. Really enjoyed our stay, wouldn't hesitate to return.
The reservation was canceled 43 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Rebeccas place in San Fran was great! It felt so homey having everything we needed available. Communication was A+, very easy to get a hold of the host if I had any questions. The area itself is very cute and everything you need is around the corner or down the street. Getting around wasn't too expensive as there is taxis and buses always available. Overall had a very pleasant experience.
It was a amazingly cozy and beautiful place! Thanks to Rebecca, I had a great time in SF. : )
This is by far one of the best condo's i have ever been to..Gives a great flavor of SF.. Perfect location!! close from all the attractions ..had all the amenities.. great neighborhood (everything you could think of is within walking distance). Loved the decor.. I would have liked to stay couple of days more to just enjoy the condo..
couldn't ask for more.. thank a ton to make our trip a memorable one..
Our best airbnb yet!.......The place was immaculate and beautiful ....Everything we needed was there....beds were really comfy.......the arrangements were efficient and effortless........nice neighborhood... great cafe over the road. We wanted to be near our daughter in the mission district so the place was perfect.....close by but away from the hustle and bustle.......recommended? absolutely!
Rebecca was very accomodating. Her apartment was amazing with views of the bay from the rooftop patio and located in a great neighborhood with everything we could ask for. It's not directly downtown, so we did need to drive to some major spots of the city, but it wasn't too bad.
I had some friends in town for Outside Lands, and we needed a place to stay in the city. We had a great experience staying at Rebecca's condo! It's really a beautiful, super well-designed place - if Rebecca is not an interior designer, you could have fooled us! And it was also very clean - you can't find a speck of dust anywhere. The beds were very comfortable, and the condo is well situated in Bernal Heights, close to lots of restaurants, coffee shops and right next to the 24 bus line, which made it convenient to get to Outside Lands.
I highly recommend Rebecca's condo to anyone with a few guests who want to stay in a stylish, clean and luxurious condo while in SF!
Rebecca was very responsive and incredibly helpful. The process was as good as it gets for Airbnb and Rebecca was very flexible and worked with our schedule. We fell in love with her beautiful home and wish we could find a good excuse to extend our stay. Thanks Rebecca!
I really appreciate Rebecca opening up her home to my mother and I. The house looked like you could've have pealed every wall right out of Pinterest - we both LOVED it! Everything about our reservation was very clear and smooth. The house is in the heart of Bernal - conveniently located to FWYs and tons of great places in walking distance.
I will definitely look for Rebecca's place first the next time I'm in town.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT