APARTMENT FOR RENT AT EL COLORADO, CHILE
Southern Hemisphere Ski Season 2013 June 1st to Sept. 21
An impeccable, extremely comfortable 2 Bedrooms apartment located in the best neighborhood of the El Colorado ski area, (check their web page: (website hidden)) only 30 miles from Santiago, right at the foot of the slopes, privileged location which allows to ski in and ski out to the lifts of the El Colorado Ski Area. You can also ski to and from the apartment to another 3 different ski areas; Valle Nevado, La Parva and Farellones.
The apartment has the following characteristics:
• 2 Bedrooms; one with king size bed, other one with 4 bunk beds. Large closets and storage space.
• 2 Bathrooms: 1 full bathroom and a second one with sink and toilet.
• Fully equipped American style kitchen.
• Lovely living room with panoramic view of the mountain.
• LCD TV and Cable TV. Extra TV with DVD player in main bedroom.
• Central heating.
• Private ski locker.
• Sheets and towels are provided.
The building has the following amenities:
• Large heated indoors swimming pool.
• Games room.
• 2 Billiards rooms, fusball table and ping pong table.
• Large lounge with fireplace for common use.
• Free Wi-Fi in lobby and common areas.
• Unique location: ski out and ski in from the slopes.
This ample infrastructure will allow you and your family to keep busy and entretained even on stormy days if you decide not to ski.
• Airport pick up for up to 4 people for visitors from other countries can be requested for a US$150 flat fee(you save between US$100 and $US$200 in transfer). If required we will make a stopover at a large Walmart to purchase groceries.
Check-out time is 12 noon.
Available from June 1 to September 20 on a minimum rental basis of one week (6 nights).
Weekly rate based on a 6 night stay :
High season: (July 6 to August 20)
US$ 2.160 (aprox. CLP$1.100.000)
Low season: (June 1 to July 5 and August 21 to Sept. 21)
The apartment is not avaliable for rent between October and June (southern hemisphere summer).
Muito bem localizado !! Ski-in Ski-out, com piscina aquecida, sinuca, Ping-pong, restaurante, loja de ski e aluguel de equipamentos e minimarket no próprio edifício. Recomendo !!!
We spent 6 nights in el Colorado in July. Pepo (Jose) was a very good, responsive host -- he is knowledgeable about the area and provided good information and instructions. The apartment building is located near the base lodge of el Colorado -- so you can ski in and out (with more effort on the "out") The unit itself is clean and well kept. While there are beds for 6, our family of 5 felt pretty cramped. The building has ping pong, a pool table, wifi in a central meeting area, and a pool (the water in the pool is HOT - we didn't use it.) There is also a mini-mart to pick up odds and ends. The building is old, though, and in need of general maintenance and upkeep.