Rent for several nights or weeks our charming studio located 3 minutes walk from the Grand Place in the fashion district of La Bourse and Halles Saint-Gery, in the historic center of Brussels
- 1st floor. 45 m2 / 484ft2 with kitchen, bedroom (double bed), living room (with sofa bed) and bathroom.
- Equipment: stove, microwave, oven, wardrobe, washing machine, refrigerator, hairdryer, bathtub and shower. Bed linen and bath towels included.
- Free wifi access and digital TV (channels in English, French).
- Stereo with iPod / iPhone station and library (book in English and French) at your disposal.
- Close by: bars and restaurants for all tastes. Unique place to discover the Belgian beer and cuisine. Many bars with outide tables around the Halles St-Géry.
- Museums: a few hundred meters from the Bozar, the Magritte Museum, the Museum of Comic Books, the Chocolate Museum, the Museum of Musical Instruments.
- Shops: three supermarkets within a five minute walk, many fashion shops in the Rue Dansaert and the Rue Neuve, and the chocolate shops of the Place du Sablon.
- Concerts: The apartment is located near the concert halls of the Ancienne Belgique and Botanique
- Transport: 500 meters from Central Station (connections to the airport and to major Belgian cities - one hour by train to Gent, Antwerp, Bruges and Liège.) and the South Station (Eurostar and Thalys station).
Nearby: tram stop 2 mins walk (Bourse), a metro stop 5 minutes walk (de Brouckère).
Ability to move around Brussels from these stations.
With my boyfriend QUentin, we will be your hosts during your stay. We will give you the advice you need to show you the best restaurants, concert halls, bars, special events and answer all your questions.
Clothilde and Quentin were great, as was their apartment! They were very helpful with many detailed suggestions via email and even helped with transportation when arriving and departing. The apartment is comfortable, clean and cozy, a great base for exploring Brussels. It is right among many cafés, bars, and restaurants and a short walk to many sites as well as the metro.
The apartment was in a great area, full of nice restaurants and bars and close to the metro and the train station. Perfect for our weekend in Brussels.
Everything was exactly as promised and we had a lovely time in this cute apartment. We loved the location - everything you need is just outside the front door. I would absolutely recommend this place and this host, it was a perfect Air B&B experience.
We were very happy with our ideally located accommodations and our friendly and attentive host was a joy to meet. The apartment had a comfortable, lived in feel, was just as advertised, and our great host even took the time to share restaurant recommendations specific to our diets. The listing was just a quick walk from the beautiful Grand Place, the fantastic Delirium Cafe, and lovely surrounding town shops and sights.
We had a lovely time in Clothilde's flat ! Unfortunately, we only stayed one night, but we were very well accomodated. The flat is close to the very centre of Bruxelles (5 min walk), but the aera is very quiet in the same time. And you've got a wonderful bar in the corner for having a breakfast ! Valerian has been very kind and helpful. Thank you !
The place was great: clean, convenient (two steps away from the Grand Plaza and dozens of bars &restaurants) and the host was easy. Definitely worth booking, especially if you travel by yourself or with your couple and need a small, nice place in a central location.
Great location. Easy to walk to from central station. Plus a lot of cool and hip eatery's nearby (Toukoul!). Your basically right in the city's center but once you enter her street it's all serene. Plus she has a cosy little balcony!
Valerian, Clothilde's brother, and his wife were so kind and flexible in arranging my stay. The flat is compact and fully equipped with absolutely everything you need. The location is superb in the Sainte Catherine/Saint Gery area with hundreds or restaurants, bars, trendy and neighbourhood shops and very convenient for the tube and for walking to the historic centre. I would definitely stay again next time I am in brussels for a few nights. Thankyou
We stayed at the apartment for five days in May of 2012. We liked it very much. It is situated in one of the liveliest areas of Brussels, just a stone's throw away from the historic centre of the city (Grand Place) and to the metro/tram. The area is full of bars and terraces, which can be a bit noisy at night, but overall the environment is very nice, far away from the cliché that has Brussels as a grey and lame city. I guess that the sunny weather helped!
The apartment is cozy and it is very easy to feel like at home! It is also very convenient if you like comics, as there are plenty there!
Our hosts were very friendly and even lent us a guide and a much-needed map of the city! Merci beaucoup!
The apartment is located in a great spot for those looking to discover the historic centre of Brussels as it was in walking distance to most of the major attractions. It was clean, secure, and had all the amentities needed for a comfortable stay. Val (Clothide's brother) was very friendly and accomodating, which made for an easy check in and check out. The only draw back was the music that started around midnight from a nearby club. However, the level of music was quite dull, so unless you are a light sleeper, I would still highly recommend this apartment.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.