About this listing
Stylish apartment exclusively used for holiday rental.
Just steps away from the Acropolis, the Acropolis museum and the archaeological sites, it has the unique feature that it has been built above a roman bath complex dating back to the 2nd century AD. The site belongs to the 3rd Ephorate, is not open to the public but can be visited by our guests, who will no doubt feel the magic of living and sleeping above the ruins.
Fully refurbished, spacious and very quiet, it has a small yard with an awning, chairs and a table, an ideal place to sit back and enjoy your breakfast or a traditional Greek meal.
The neighborhood is lively and very safe with many restaurants, bars and coffee shops. A full list of them - and much more - will be provided upon booking.
A supermarket (open till 23.00 daily), a pharmacy, a wine and coffee bar and one of the best bakeries in Athens are across the road.
* 10 min. walk to Plaka
* 10 min. walk to the National Gardens
* 10 min.walk to the Museum of Modern Art
* Next to the Herodus Atticus Odeon where most of the performances of the Athens Festival take place.
* Next to Segway and Hop On - Hop Off Bus stops.
* Next to the pedestrian route that goes past the Herodus Atticus Odeon and arrives at Thission, the Ancient Agora and the Keramikos Cemetery.
* Next to Syngrou Avenue that leads to the seafront (30 min. by bus).
* Sofa bed that comfortably sleeps two in the living room. There is a sliding door separating the living room from the rest of the house, offering privacy to the third and fourth guest.
* A baby cot can be provided upon request.
* In the bedroom, there is a double bed that can be converted into two twin beds. Top quality mattresses.
* Modern bathroom - hairdryer, toiletries, ladies kit, first aid kit provided.
* Washing machine.
* Separated fully fitted and fully equipped kitchen with all the cooking amenities.
* Microwave, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, blender, citrus juicer, oven.
* Iron and ironing board.
* Screens at all the windows.
* Fully air conditioned.
* Flat screen satellite TV.
* Wi-fi connection
* Free local calls
* DVD player and DVDs
* CD player and CDs
* Selection of english books, maps and guides of Athens
* Towels and linen provided.
* Excellent transport links by bus and metro (Acropolis metro station).
* Please note that for check in after 21.00, an extra fee of 20€ will apply. This fee will not apply if you arrive by taxi.
Communication languages: english, french, italian, greek.
The property is used exclusively for rental and guests have access to the whole of the apartment and its amenities .
Interaction with guests
A long list with suggestions and tips will be provided upon booking. I look forward to meeting you!
This is strictly a non-smoking property and we would be grateful if you did not smoke in the house.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 282 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have travelled a lot for business and leisure and I can appreciate genuine hospitality.I love people who have the natural curiosity to explore other countries and I would be pleased to offer them an opportunity to relax and enjoy themselves.