About this listing
I rent a charm sunny room with balcony for 1. Views to Plaza Sant Pere and the bell tower of the oldest church in Barcelona.
The apartment is large, light, stylish, high sailings, mosaic floors and vintage kitchen. Everything is very clean and tidy
PLEASE, before request, be sure that your profile is completed and verifyed, also with picture and description.
I am Olga, catalan girl in my thirties. I live in this beautiful, large and sunny apartment in the heart of Barcelona. In the neighbourhood of Sant Pere, next to El Born.
I rent two bedrooms, and this room is JUST FOR ONE PERSON and Please, do not make a request for long term. MAXIMUM for 15days.
This room is quite big, very nice and shinny. It has balcony with very nice views, also from the tower bell of the church.
We share the living room, kitchen, bathroom, and a storage room where you can leave bags or backpacks.
We will provide you your own space in the kitchen (fridge and kitchen cabinet) and bathroom for your stuff.
Also we have elevator so don't worry about carring up your luggage!
The flat is in a strategic area in front of the church of Sant Pere (the oldest in Barcelona), where there are several restaurants and bars, where you can sit on the terrace.
- 3 minutes from train and metro Arc de Triomf
- 5 minutes Ciutadella Park.
- 5 minutes from the bus station "Estacio del Nord" (Girona airport connection)
- 11 minutes from "Estacio de França"
- 5 minutes from the center of the Born
- 3 minutes walk to the Palau de la Música
- 6 minutes from Portal de l'Angel (main shopping street)
- 7 minutes from the Cathedral of Barcelona.
- 10 minutes from the Ramblas
- 15 minutes from the beach of Barceloneta
The area use to be quiet full of small local bussiness, restaurants and bars with terraces. Be in mind that in Barcelona people use to hang out till midnight. Even if its a quiet area, you can listen people on the terraces.
We know many places to recommend to you and can help you with everything you need.
Guests can access to all communal areas like living room, kitchen and bathroom.
Guests have free internet wifi
One free use of washing-machine just for staying at least one week (7nights). For shorter stays, guest will pay 4€ per use (soap incluided).
Linnen, towels, soaps and other amenities are provided.
You can use the hairdryer that you will find in the bathroom
Interaction with Guests
I live and work at home so I use to meet my guests around. But I have classes in the evenings and quite social live so not always I cross with my guests. you can contact me whenever you need
We are located in a strategic point of the city where we have everything we need nearby. We walk everywhere, and if we need, we have metro, train and busses just next to the corner.
I love the atmosphere in my neighbourhood, local and speciality stores (organic food, vintage clothes, vinyl records, wineries, vintage decoration), the mix of cultures, the architectural style of the old city, good restaurants, terraces in summer, the cultural centres. We also have one of the buildings considered artistic heritage: the Palau de la Música, just 5 minutes walk.
Also, another highlight of the city is the Arc de Trionf. Reference point to get home.
Or the Parc de la Ciutadella, a beautiful park IXX century, great place to go for a walk, jogging, yoga, dance or swing tip-tap on the center stand or just breathe fresh air.
How to arrive:
To arrive home from Airport El Prat, the best option is taking the Aerobus to Plaça Catalunya (last stop). Once you get off the bus go on your right and take Fontanella (is the first on the left corner with comercial centre. You will cross Plaça Urquinaona, and from there take c/ Trafalgar (is quite long and with a curve) you keep on Trafalgar till my street LLuis el Piadós (right side)
From Girona Airport you just can take a Bus to Barcelona that sops in Estació del Nord, very close from home. You need to walk to Arc de Trionf, once you are in front of the arc, turn right and take Carrer Trafalgar (towards cars directions) till my street LLuis el Piados (second on your left side).
If you are arriving by train, for example to Sants Estació, you have to change platform to number 8 and take any train and stop in Arc de Trionf.
Other Things to Note
Check-Out Time is till 10AM (room and communal areas using) Luggage can be left longer. Just tell me about your departure time and we will arrange it.
If you stay longer than a week, you can use once the washing machine for free. Otherwise it has a charge of 4€ (soap included)
Please, keep in mind the house-rules:
- I expect you to be relaxed at home so to respect the rest of everyone.
- This is a non-smoking house.
- Help me to keep communal areas clean and tidy. LEAVE IT AS YOU FOUND IT t;) Specially the bathroom: bath mat in its place, hairs out from shower and please...toilet lid down. Before having a shower, I would apreciate if you ask me before (maybe I am in rush and I need it for a second ;)
- Water and electricity aren't for free. Please don't waste them!
- I prefer to be cautious so please Lock the main door ALWAYS
- DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR TO ANYONE
- I don't like strangers at home, so ask before having someone visiting you.
- If you want to use the washing machine, please ask first as there is an extra cost for short stays.
- There are slippers for you, help yourself and shoes off ;)
- Check-out is before 10AM (you can leave your luggage in the storage room if you need, but bedroom and communal areas must be vacated max. at 10am)
From Nov 26 - 29, 2015 the minimum stay is 3 nights.