This hip, newly furnished studio can be your ticket to being a local in sunny Marina Del Rey neighborhood in beautiful California. It's just a bike ride away from tourist attractions like the Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach and from local hot spots like the Marina, the A frame, Sunny Spot and Abbott Kinney. Location isn't the only thing this studio has going for it. It has a private gated entrance that leads you through the garden to your exclusive patio as you enter into the 480-square-foot luxury studio. It includes a granite kitchenette, slate stone bathroom and a tropical, resort style pool. With hard wood floors, leather bed and sofa, wireless internet, cable and fireplace make this studio a place you'd want to call home.. even if it's just for the weekend.
We had a tenant for 2 years and just really missed having this very peaceful, relaxing and serene space available- so we decided to go with AirBNB, so we can still enjoy it on occasion.
We love this space and we are sure you will too!
- Kitchenette w/ Convection Cooktop and Granite Countertops
- Refrigerator, Microwave, convection oven
- Private, natural stone bathroom w/ shower, toilet and sink/cabinet, blow dryer
- Wallmount Flat Screen HD T.V. with premium cable channels (showtime/HBO) and DVR
- Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker with a nice selection of coffee/teas
- Queen Size Leather Bed, new pillow top mattresses, down alternate comforter and anti-dust mattress/pillow covers (extra blankets and pillows for added comfort)
- Leather Sofa w/ coordinating coffee table/storage ottoman
-iPhone/iPod compatible stereo system
- Luxury Linens, mattress pad and pillow covers under the cases
- Lots of Closet Space- 5 foot w/ lots of space for hanging, shelves and pleanty of drawer space for keep your clothes/luggage out of sight. 2 robes in the closet for your use.
- ironing board and iron
- Counter Height Cherry Wood Dinette Set for 4
- Heating from electric Fireplace and ceiling fan. We are very, very close to the beach and we are ocean facing- air conditioning not needed here.
-Flatware- plus all utensils needed for cooking
-pots, pans, glasses, Wine glasses, coffee mugs
-Keurig Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Convection Oven and Convection Cooktop
- Covection Single Cooktop and mid size refrigerator (4ft tall) with Freezer
-Kitchen towels, pot holders
- Custom design cabinets
- Slate stone shower, walls and floors
- Glass enclosed shower with Oversized Rain showerhead
- Brand new, one-piece toilet
- Liquid hand soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, First Aid kit, cotton swaps etc. EVERYTHING you could need, just in case you left something at home.
-Tropical Resort style Salt Water pool and Jacuzzi- 8 ft deep with 6-12" shallow wading area- perfect for cooling off.
-Deadbolt Keypad Entry System into Studio and Private Gated/Keyed entrance from the street
-Private Patio (3 piece- table and chairs)- Great for morning coffee.
- Private Garden Entrance- Solar Lit path and along the fencing- at night
- Our Labrador Retriever is very friendly, but has no access to the Studio entrance/yard. The backyard is divided into 2 spaces. Studio entrance and garden (on one side) and short 3 ft fence separates our back entrance to the lush backyard and pool.
- Studio restroom has private access to the pool and jacuzzi w/ jets.
- 2 Adult bikes, 1 child bike and helmet for your use.
- Beach towels, Beach umbrella etc.- Volleyball, Soccer Ball, Basketball etc.
- Plenty of street parking available. Residential neighborhood of single family homes, where most use their own driveway to park.
- No restrictions at all for street parking (no permit required, no meters, no cleaning days)
Guest w/ Children:
- We can provide an air mattress if needed.
- We can also stock the studio with building toys, board games etc.
- Also, if you would like a night out for a romantic dinner- we can recommend a very responsible teenage, honor student and reasonably priced sitter for a few hours.
- 2 family friendly parks within walking distance.
Rates: $109 night with a 2 night minimum, $650 week for stays of 7 days, $1950 monthly rate. $30 cleaning fee for stays of 2 nights or longer, weekly stays will have cleaning on the 4th day of your stay. Monthly stays will have maid service once a week- on weekend.
Early check-in available if studio is vacant the night before.
0.8 miles from the Marina
3.0 miles from Venice Pier
5.0 miles from the Santa Monica Pier/Third Street Promenade
Walking distance to restaurants and bars, 2 farmers markets within 1 mile- Friday in Venice and Sunday in Mar Vista (great for breakfast or an early lunch).
Short 10 min drive to LAX- $15-$20 cab ride to our your studio.
Public transit is within a 2-3 min walk. My daughter has created a notebook with bus schedules, maps and local restaurants/bars and attractions.
Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm and Universal Studios Hollywood are about 40 minutes away and we have a car rental a few blocks from our home.
All of the local attractions -Venice (90291), Marina Del Rey (90292) and Santa Monica (90405)- listed above are all within a bike ride. Two bikes are available for your use.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$750 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2550 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Amazing Host. i never got to meet rose ann but they were very accomadating and definitely recommend her place if you want to be close to the beach :) thanks again!
I highly recommend Rose Ann's Beachside Studio. Convenient location and comfortable accommodation with everything we needed and very quiet and private which is not easy to find in Los Angeles. Rose Ann was clear, prompt, and very helpful with communication. She responded to our requests in a timely and thorough manner. I had a great time staying here, would come back, and recommend to anyone looking for a place in Los Angeles.
This was my first Airbnb experience and I was so pleased! The place was very charming, immaculate, and included a fridge stocked with water bottles, juice, and yogurt. The shower has a rain shower head, with lots of power- really wonderful!. Roseann was available for questions, and was very helpful, The bikes were perfect for getting around. I was in LA to visit LMU for family weekend, and the location and amenities were fabulous. Highly recommend, and I will be back!!
Once again, perfect!
This was my third time staying at Roseann's studio.
It feels like my home away from home.
Roseann is a wonderful host anticipating every need.
The studio is beautifully decorated, quiet private and peaceful. It is also close to everything essential to my stay in California.
I will be returning very soon.
We had a lovely time at Rose Ann's. The space was decorated beautifully, we had plenty of space, and it was extremely comfortable. I can't emphasize enough how much of a paradise the backyard, pool and hot tub are. It was a perfect oasis in Los Angeles.
Rose Ann was extremely respectful of our privacy. We had all the benefits of being guests, with none of the drawbacks. We had our own space, and yet, we were completely taken care of.
Rose Ann had provided a comprehensive check in manual via email prior to our arrival and that made everything very smooth on our arrival. Rose Ann strives to exceed your expectations and she definetly managed to on our stay. The crossiants and bottled water were very apprieciated by us.
We didn't get to explore very much of the local area but the guidebook Rose Ann has collated is very comprehensive and did come in handy for the exploring we did.
Rose Ann went out of her way to fix an issue we experienced with the cable tv and even refunded us part of the rental cost due to it not working for 2 days (the delay was while waiting for a cable technician). We had not asked for a refund and were shocked to recieve the offer from Rose Ann as it wasn't that big of a deal.
We would definetly recommend Rose Ann's property to anyone and if we return to LA in the future we would be looking this place up to see if it is available.
Rose Ann's apartment and grounds were beautifully designed, tranquil, and very comfortable. It was a pleasure to stay there.
Was a perfect place, loved it!!!
This is a great place if you want a quiet, somewhat secluded place that is still convenient to so many LA attractions. The neighborhood is very LA with wide streets and single family homes, but there is still great character to each house and the mom and pop business around. Rose Ann really does take privacy seriously so if you are seeking that, you've come to the right place. The accommodations are great. Perfect size for a single or couple. Best of all was the salt water hot tub that you reach through the bathroom. Very cozy with all the right amenities that you could need.
Très agréable séjour chez Rose ann,très joli studio,belle décoration,
bonne literie,très belle piscine,bonne situation prés de la marina,de la mer,de Venice,Santa Monica, tout cela à vélo.