This hip, newly furnished studio can be your ticket to being a local in sunny Marina Del Rey neighborhood in beautiful California. It's just a bike ride away from tourist attractions like the Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach and from local hot spots like the Marina, the A frame, Sunny Spot and Abbott Kinney. Location isn't the only thing this studio has going for it. It has a private gated entrance that leads you through the garden to your exclusive patio as you enter into the 480-square-foot luxury studio. It includes a granite kitchenette, slate stone bathroom and a tropical, resort style pool. With hard wood floors, leather bed and sofa, wireless internet, cable and fireplace make this studio a place you'd want to call home.. even if it's just for the weekend.
We had a tenant for 2 years and just really missed having this very peaceful, relaxing and serene space available- so we decided to go with AirBNB, so we can still enjoy it on occasion.
We love this space and we are sure you will too!
- Kitchenette w/ Convection Cooktop and Granite Countertops
- Refrigerator, Microwave, convection oven
- Private, natural stone bathroom w/ shower, toilet and sink/cabinet, blow dryer
- Wallmount Flat Screen HD T.V. with premium cable channels (showtime/HBO) and DVR
- Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker with a nice selection of coffee/teas
- Queen Size Leather Bed, new pillow top mattresses, down alternate comforter and anti-dust mattress/pillow covers (extra blankets and pillows for added comfort)
- Leather Sofa w/ coordinating coffee table/storage ottoman
-iPhone/iPod compatible stereo system
- Luxury Linens, mattress pad and pillow covers under the cases
- Lots of Closet Space- 5 foot w/ lots of space for hanging, shelves and pleanty of drawer space for keep your clothes/luggage out of sight. 2 robes in the closet for your use.
- ironing board and iron
- Counter Height Cherry Wood Dinette Set for 4
- Heating from electric Fireplace and ceiling fan. We are very, very close to the beach and we are ocean facing- air conditioning not needed here.
-Flatware- plus all utensils needed for cooking
-pots, pans, glasses, Wine glasses, coffee mugs
-Keurig Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Convection Oven and Convection Cooktop
- Covection Single Cooktop and mid size refrigerator (4ft tall) with Freezer
-Kitchen towels, pot holders
- Custom design cabinets
- Slate stone shower, walls and floors
- Glass enclosed shower with Oversized Rain showerhead
- Brand new, one-piece toilet
- Liquid hand soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, First Aid kit, cotton swaps etc. EVERYTHING you could need, just in case you left something at home.
-Tropical Resort style Salt Water pool and Jacuzzi- 8 ft deep with 6-12" shallow wading area- perfect for cooling off.
-Deadbolt Keypad Entry System into Studio and Private Gated/Keyed entrance from the street
-Private Patio (3 piece- table and chairs)- Great for morning coffee.
- Private Garden Entrance- Solar Lit path and along the fencing- at night
- Our Labrador Retriever is very friendly, but has no access to the Studio entrance/yard. The backyard is divided into 2 spaces. Studio entrance and garden (on one side) and short 3 ft fence separates our back entrance to the lush backyard and pool.
- Studio restroom has private access to the pool and jacuzzi w/ jets.
- 2 Adult bikes, 1 child bike and helmet for your use.
- Beach towels, Beach umbrella etc.- Volleyball, Soccer Ball, Basketball etc.
- Plenty of street parking available. Residential neighborhood of single family homes, where most use their own driveway to park.
- No restrictions at all for street parking (no permit required, no meters, no cleaning days)
Guest w/ Children:
- We can provide an air mattress if needed.
- We can also stock the studio with building toys, board games etc.
- Also, if you would like a night out for a romantic dinner- we can recommend a very responsible teenage, honor student and reasonably priced sitter for a few hours.
- 2 family friendly parks within walking distance.
Rates: $109 night with a 2 night minimum, $650 week for stays of 7 days, $1950 monthly rate. $30 cleaning fee for stays of 2 nights or longer, weekly stays will have cleaning on the 4th day of your stay. Monthly stays will have maid service once a week- on weekend.
Early check-in available if studio is vacant the night before.
0.8 miles from the Marina
3.0 miles from Venice Pier
5.0 miles from the Santa Monica Pier/Third Street Promenade
Walking distance to restaurants and bars, 2 farmers markets within 1 mile- Friday in Venice and Sunday in Mar Vista (great for breakfast or an early lunch).
Short 10 min drive to LAX- $15-$20 cab ride to our your studio.
Public transit is within a 2-3 min walk. My daughter has created a notebook with bus schedules, maps and local restaurants/bars and attractions.
Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm and Universal Studios Hollywood are about 40 minutes away and we have a car rental a few blocks from our home.
All of the local attractions -Venice (90291), Marina Del Rey (90292) and Santa Monica (90405)- listed above are all within a bike ride. Two bikes are available for your use.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$750 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2550 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
It was a wonderful place & location, We have a really good memory. Also, when we were arriving, there were croissants, orange juice and some other beverages for the first day. Thank you for everything, we recommend this place with pleasure to everybody!
Roseann's place was very welcoming and charming. Great location with lots of surrounding activities.
Hi Rose Ann
Stay was excellent and location great, many thanks.
Charming cottage. Exactly as listed. Clean and nice. Extra towels. Hot tub in back and a house manual with whatever you need to know about the house and some activities and restaurants nearby. We didn't meet Rose Ann, but she was quick to respond my email and was kind enough to leave us croissants and muffins for breakfast. It's a short ride to the beach on her bikes. Nicely done!
This place is incredible and Rose Ann has everything stocked just right, she is very responsive and knows all the local spots and has that all explained in her manual. Very private and elegantly decorated. The location was good - close to restaurants in Culver City, biking and cabs are easily accessible to get to the Abbot Kinney area, Venice Beach and Santa Monica. I would recommend this place to anyone interested in staying off the beat and path in the LA area.
This place is a little slice of paradise! Rose Ann is a very thoughtful host - there were pastries waiting for us at check in, and the fridge had plenty of cold beverages. The tub was hot and the pool was cool. We will definitely stay here again when we're back in town.
My husband and I had a great time here. We had a nice bike ride to the beach every other day and happily tanned in the great back yard full of flowers, palms and humming birds. And the hot tub was the icing on the cake! Rose Ann was accommodating and answered all of our questions when we needed help.
Amazing Host. i never got to meet rose ann but they were very accomadating and definitely recommend her place if you want to be close to the beach :) thanks again!
Rose Ann's Studio is perfect!! This was our 3rd time staying there and it is always wonderful! It is always so quiet there that we normally end up sleeping in more than we would back home. Rose Ann is always available by phone or text if you need her, and gives you tons of privacy while staying in the studio. It is really nice to be able to park by the curb on the street and not have to worry about parking far away or moving the car to a different side of the street for street cleaning. It is a perfect place all around and we can't wait to go back!
I highly recommend Rose Ann's Beachside Studio. Convenient location and comfortable accommodation with everything we needed and very quiet and private which is not easy to find in Los Angeles. Rose Ann was clear, prompt, and very helpful with communication. She responded to our requests in a timely and thorough manner. I had a great time staying here, would come back, and recommend to anyone looking for a place in Los Angeles.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.