About This Listing
This hip, newly furnished studio can be your ticket to being a local in sunny Marina Del Rey neighborhood in beautiful California. It's just a bike ride away from tourist attractions like the Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach and from local hot spots like the Marina, the A frame, Sunny Spot and Abbott Kinney. Location isn't the only thing this studio has going for it. It has a private gated entrance that leads you through the garden to your exclusive patio as you enter into the 480-square-foot luxury studio. It includes a granite kitchenette, slate stone bathroom and a tropical, resort style pool. With hard wood floors, leather bed and sofa, wireless internet, cable and fireplace make this studio a place you'd want to call home.. even if it's just for the weekend.
We had a tenant for 2 years and just really missed having this very peaceful, relaxing and serene space available- so we decided to go with AirBNB, so we can still enjoy it on occasion.
We love this space and we are sure you will too!
- Kitchenette w/ Convection Cooktop and Granite Countertops
- Refrigerator, Microwave, convection oven
- Private, natural stone bathroom w/ shower, toilet and sink/cabinet, blow dryer
- Wallmount Flat Screen HD T.V. with premium cable channels (showtime/HBO) and DVR
- Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker with a nice selection of coffee/teas
- Queen Size Leather Bed, new pillow top mattresses, down alternate comforter and anti-dust mattress/pillow covers (extra blankets and pillows for added comfort)
- Leather Sofa w/ coordinating coffee table/storage ottoman
-iPhone/iPod compatible stereo system
- Luxury Linens, mattress pad and pillow covers under the cases
- Lots of Closet Space- 5 foot w/ lots of space for hanging, shelves and pleanty of drawer space for keep your clothes/luggage out of sight. 2 robes in the closet for your use.
- ironing board and iron
- Counter Height Cherry Wood Dinette Set for 4
- Heating from electric Fireplace and ceiling fan. We are very, very close to the beach and we are ocean facing- air conditioning not needed here.
-Flatware- plus all utensils needed for cooking
-pots, pans, glasses, Wine glasses, coffee mugs
-Keurig Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Convection Oven and Convection Cooktop
- Covection Single Cooktop and mid size refrigerator (4ft tall) with Freezer
-Kitchen towels, pot holders
- Custom design cabinets
- Slate stone shower, walls and floors
- Glass enclosed shower with Oversized Rain shower head
- Brand new, one-piece toilet
- Liquid hand soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, First Aid kit, cotton swaps etc. EVERYTHING you could need, just in case you left something at home.
-Tropical Resort style Salt Water pool and Jacuzzi- 8 ft deep with 6-12" shallow wading area- perfect for cooling off.
-Deadbolt Keypad Entry System into Studio and Private Gated/Keyed entrance from the street
-Private Patio (3 piece- table and chairs)- Great for morning coffee.
- Private Garden Entrance- Solar Lit path and along the fencing- at night
- The backyard is divided into 2 spaces. Studio entrance and garden (on one side) and short 3 ft fence separates our back entrance to the lush backyard and pool.
- Studio restroom has private access to the pool and jacuzzi w/ jets.
- 2 Adult bikes, 1 child bike and helmet for your use.
- Beach towels, Beach umbrella etc.- Volleyball, Soccer Ball, Basketball etc.
- Plenty of street parking available. Residential neighborhood of single family homes, where most use their own driveway to park.
- No restrictions at all for street parking (no permit required, no meters, no cleaning days)
Guest w/ Children:
- We can provide an air mattress if needed.
- We can also stock the studio with building toys, board games etc.
- Also, if you would like a night out for a romantic dinner- we can recommend a very responsible teenage, honor student and reasonably priced sitter for a few hours.
- 2 family friendly parks within walking distance.
Rates: $125 weeknights-$135 Friday/Saturdays- with a 2 night minimum, $750 week for stays of 7 days, $2500 monthly rate. $30 cleaning fee for stays of 2 nights or longer, weekly stays will have cleaning on the 4th day of your stay. Monthly stays will have maid service once a week- on weekend.
Early check-in available if studio is vacant the night before.
0.8 miles from the Marina
3.0 miles from Venice Pier
5.0 miles from the Santa Monica Pier/Third Street Promenade
Walking distance to restaurants and bars, 2 farmers markets within 1 mile- Friday in Venice and Sunday in Mar Vista (great for breakfast or an early lunch).
Short 10 min drive to LAX- $20 cab ride to our your studio.
Public transit is within a 2-3 min walk. My daughter has created a notebook with bus schedules, maps and local restaurants/bars and attractions.
Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm and Universal Studios Hollywood are about 40 minutes away and we have a car rental a few blocks from our home.
All of the local attractions -Venice (90291), Marina Del Rey (90292) and Santa Monica (90405)- listed above are all within a bike ride. Two bikes are available for your use.
Pool and jacuzzi available anytime. Very private bac yard.
Interaction with Guests
Very little interaction- Usually in and out, so very private.
Very quiet, primarily single family home neighborhood with plenty of free street parking. Lots of very high quality restaurants within walking distance of our home.
Bike, bus, walking or car.
No pets. No smoking inside the property, outside on the patio okay.
2 Kids or 1 extra adult- $20 per night, air mattress can be provided.
Swimsuits required in pool and jacuzzi.
Quiet and relaxed neighborhood, not a party or spring break property.
Adult supervision required (for children) when using the pool- no lifeguard on duty.
Great central location! Close proximity to all things especially to west LA. Studio was private and clean. Didn't get a chance to try pool/tub. Had to take a very cold shower on one of the mornings due to work on gas lines but other than that, great water pressure.
Une super expérience, un studio parfait avec tout prévu pour que le séjour se passe au mieux...nos hôtes étaient discrets (trop, nous aurions aimé discuter avec eux), le calme du quartier, le bonheur du jacuzzi le soir après une longue journée à visiter LA...
tout était proche à vélo ou en voiture, le lieu est idéal...
Wir haben uns willkommen gefühlt, alles war völlig unkompliziert und die Gastgeberin freundlich. Die Beschreibung der Unterkunft entspricht den Angaben bei Airbnb. Die Nachbarschaft war hilfsbereit und machte einen sicheren und friedlichen Eindruck. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt und würden das Haus jederzeit wieder buchen. Am besten hat uns die ruhige Umgebung gefallen und der tolle Pool. Die Ausstattung des Hauses ließ auch keine Wünsche offen.
We have stayed at Rose Ann's place for 2 years in a row now and we really like it! The pool and jaquzzi are great! Rose Ann had bought some food for us which is much appreciated after a long flight. There are also alot of towels and bedlinnen in the studio. Since we are traveling with our little girl its nice to have your own place. Rose Ann had even put some Lego in the studio that she could play with! Parking the car on the street is never a problem and there are also a few nice restaurants within walking distance. We also found the list on restaurant rekommendations and things to do to really nice and have tried out a lot!
The reservation was canceled 115 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Really gorgeous spot! It was perfect for what I needed. Good location to the things I was trying to see. The keys were a little bit fussy but once I figured them out it was alright. The shower was awesome!! Totally would come back to this spot.
About the Host, Rose Ann
My husband and I are young professionals (I'm a teacher and he's a Marketing director), parents and foodies. We are so fortunate to be residents of an amazing community that makes us feel like we are in a small town- not a large, urban, metropolitan city. We met over 20 years ago and have been exploring the westside together ever since. We have 2 children, a teenage daughter and 8 year old son. We love to travel and enjoy VERY GOOD food. We've been to China, which has been our favorite destination so far and Greece, Italy, Great Britain and Russia.
We look forward to your visit with us, so we can share our community of excellent restaurants, great hangouts and a relaxing vacation- where you too can experience the Westside, like a local.
If you like sushi- Youll love Sakura. Plan to show up at 5:30, if you dont want to wait. Otherwise- yes, its worth the wait. For just REALLY GOOD FISH!
Lots of local eateries, clothing stores, coffee and yogurt. Also, Ralphs grocery stores- offering cooked food to go.Admiralty Way Marina Del Rey CA 90292-6905
Local Mexican restaurant made famous in the Tom Cruise movie, Jerry McGuire. A 3 minute walk from our house.S Centinela Ave CA
Another favorite- Roy Choi- Dining Experience. Upscale, not expensive local favorite featuring Caribbean dishes and rum featured drinks.
Great place to pick up the Bike trail going to Venice Beach and Santa MonicaMindanao Way Marina Del Rey CA 90292-6964
Great place to get some fresh veggies- also hangout and get some breakfast. ONLY on FRIDAY mornings!N Venice Blvd Los Angeles CA 90291
Great Place to hang out, vintage shopping, restaurants and enjoy 1st Fridays, where on the 1st Friday of every month- this street is full of Gourmet Food Trucks.Abbot Kinney Blvd Los Angeles CA 90291
great place to just walk and sightsee. Duck Sanctuary and playground- inspired by Venice Italy, youll soon see why.Los Angeles CA
Just about a 10 min bike ride away- this is the beginning of the Venice Beach. Lots rest/bars in a row, on Washington Blvd. Take bike path to Venice-Santa Monica pierOcean Front Walk Marina Del Rey CA 90292
Every Sunday Morning- til 1:00 or so. Great music, huge assortment of foods from early breakfast to early lunch. Local shopping in the market and on Main. Great way to begin a Sunday.Main Street Santa Monica CA 90405
Fun, beautiful ferris wheel, street entertainers and you can get here after a 25 min bike ride from the Venice pier. Then walk up to 3rd street promenade.Santa Monica Pier Santa Monica CA 90401
You cant visit without coming here. Shopping galore, great food, movies, street entertainers and more.Santa Monica Pier Santa Monica CA 90401