This hip, newly furnished studio can be your ticket to being a local in sunny Marina Del Rey neighborhood in beautiful California. It's just a bike ride away from tourist attractions like the Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach and from local hot spots like the Marina, the A frame, Sunny Spot and Abbott Kinney. Location isn't the only thing this studio has going for it. It has a private gated entrance that leads you through the garden to your exclusive patio as you enter into the 480-square-foot luxury studio. It includes a granite kitchenette, slate stone bathroom and a tropical, resort style pool. With hard wood floors, leather bed and sofa, wireless internet, cable and fireplace make this studio a place you'd want to call home.. even if it's just for the weekend.
We had a tenant for 2 years and just really missed having this very peaceful, relaxing and serene space available- so we decided to go with AirBNB, so we can still enjoy it on occasion.
We love this space and we are sure you will too!
- Kitchenette w/ Convection Cooktop and Granite Countertops
- Refrigerator, Microwave, convection oven
- Private, natural stone bathroom w/ shower, toilet and sink/cabinet, blow dryer
- Wallmount Flat Screen HD T.V. with premium cable channels (showtime/HBO) and DVR
- Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker with a nice selection of coffee/teas
- Queen Size Leather Bed, new pillow top mattresses, down alternate comforter and anti-dust mattress/pillow covers (extra blankets and pillows for added comfort)
- Leather Sofa w/ coordinating coffee table/storage ottoman
-iPhone/iPod compatible stereo system
- Luxury Linens, mattress pad and pillow covers under the cases
- Lots of Closet Space- 5 foot w/ lots of space for hanging, shelves and pleanty of drawer space for keep your clothes/luggage out of sight. 2 robes in the closet for your use.
- ironing board and iron
- Counter Height Cherry Wood Dinette Set for 4
- Heating from electric Fireplace and ceiling fan. We are very, very close to the beach and we are ocean facing- air conditioning not needed here.
-Flatware- plus all utensils needed for cooking
-pots, pans, glasses, Wine glasses, coffee mugs
-Keurig Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Convection Oven and Convection Cooktop
- Covection Single Cooktop and mid size refrigerator (4ft tall) with Freezer
-Kitchen towels, pot holders
- Custom design cabinets
- Slate stone shower, walls and floors
- Glass enclosed shower with Oversized Rain shower head
- Brand new, one-piece toilet
- Liquid hand soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, First Aid kit, cotton swaps etc. EVERYTHING you could need, just in case you left something at home.
-Tropical Resort style Salt Water pool and Jacuzzi- 8 ft deep with 6-12" shallow wading area- perfect for cooling off.
-Deadbolt Keypad Entry System into Studio and Private Gated/Keyed entrance from the street
-Private Patio (3 piece- table and chairs)- Great for morning coffee.
- Private Garden Entrance- Solar Lit path and along the fencing- at night
- The backyard is divided into 2 spaces. Studio entrance and garden (on one side) and short 3 ft fence separates our back entrance to the lush backyard and pool.
- Studio restroom has private access to the pool and jacuzzi w/ jets.
- 2 Adult bikes, 1 child bike and helmet for your use.
- Beach towels, Beach umbrella etc.- Volleyball, Soccer Ball, Basketball etc.
- Plenty of street parking available. Residential neighborhood of single family homes, where most use their own driveway to park.
- No restrictions at all for street parking (no permit required, no meters, no cleaning days)
Guest w/ Children:
- We can provide an air mattress if needed.
- We can also stock the studio with building toys, board games etc.
- Also, if you would like a night out for a romantic dinner- we can recommend a very responsible teenage, honor student and reasonably priced sitter for a few hours.
- 2 family friendly parks within walking distance.
Rates: $125 weeknights-$135 Friday/Saturdays- with a 2 night minimum, $750 week for stays of 7 days, $2500 monthly rate. $30 cleaning fee for stays of 2 nights or longer, weekly stays will have cleaning on the 4th day of your stay. Monthly stays will have maid service once a week- on weekend.
Early check-in available if studio is vacant the night before.
0.8 miles from the Marina
3.0 miles from Venice Pier
5.0 miles from the Santa Monica Pier/Third Street Promenade
Walking distance to restaurants and bars, 2 farmers markets within 1 mile- Friday in Venice and Sunday in Mar Vista (great for breakfast or an early lunch).
Short 10 min drive to LAX- $20 cab ride to our your studio.
Public transit is within a 2-3 min walk. My daughter has created a notebook with bus schedules, maps and local restaurants/bars and attractions.
Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm and Universal Studios Hollywood are about 40 minutes away and we have a car rental a few blocks from our home.
All of the local attractions -Venice (90291), Marina Del Rey (90292) and Santa Monica (90405)- listed above are all within a bike ride. Two bikes are available for your use.
Pool and jacuzzi available anytime. Very private bac yard.
Interaction with Guests
Very little interaction- Usually in and out, so very private.
Very quiet, primarily single family home neighborhood with plenty of free street parking. Lots of very high quality restaurants within walking distance of our home.
Bike, bus, walking or car.
No pets. No smoking inside the property, outside on the patio okay.
2 Kids or 1 extra adult- $20 per night, air mattress can be provided.
Swimsuits required in pool and jacuzzi.
Quiet and relaxed neighborhood, not a party or spring break property.
Adult supervision required (for children) when using the pool- no lifeguard on duty.
This was our 4th time staying at Rose Ann's studio, and as always it was a perfect stay. Her studio is our favorite place to stay in Los Angeles because it is always feels like coming home. We always appreciate her leaving snacks and a fridge full of various yogurts and drinks for us after a long day of flying. It is a quiet neighborhood but close to the beach and the highways to get anywhere you need in LA. Rose Ann is always there if you need anything, but you always feel like you have your own little piece of heaven in the backyard. We look forward to be able to make it back to LA soon and stay again!
This place is amazing! Hurry up and book because Rose Ann space is very nice. The summary and pictures are exactly as advertised, not many things in life are as they say but this place is. From parking to cleanliness I was very impressed and this is a must on my return. Rose Ann even stocks the fridge to include snacks for even the littlest visitor. The property is very well maintained and quiet. I wanted to live here but others booked after me. I can not express how grateful I am for having stayed with Rose Ann. This place gets the full five stars! Look at the calendar for availability.
Rose Ann has set up this place to have all the things a traveler needs to have a great vacation.. and more. The place is easy to get to, clean, beautiful, and in a great location. She provides alot of information about the area's activities and restaurants that you feel comfortable getting around as soon as you get in! Oh and she left the most delicious muffins haha. Our only regret was not staying longer. Thank you Rose Ann for sharing your place!
Fabulous accommodations! Cozy, warm, comfortable! Rose Ann thought of everything we could need to make our stay enjoyable and hassle free. Loved the privacy. The beautiful pool, hot tub, and patio provided the perfect oasis after busy days sightseeing. 5 star rating from me. Will definitely hope to stay there on our next visit to California!
We had a wonderful stay at Rose Ann's studio. The creature comforts she provided was beyond what we expected. The bikes she kindly lent to us was a great way to see the local beaches and the house manual was full of wonderful local tips and informative maps. Perfect location. Excellent host!
This was our first airbnb stay and it was all we could have hoped! It is a beautiful, well-appointed studio, creatively decorated and furnished. As comfortable as it is lovely. Host was responsive to all our questions and requests, greeting us with a kitchenette stocked with basics as well as welcoming goodies. The garden and yard are gorgeous and add wonderful additional space, not to mention the pool, spa, fire pit and barbecue - It's all right there! Even bicycle, which we rode along the endless beach path. Truly a find in Marina Del Rey! While we never met our host, we appreciated the privacy and certainly did not feel neglected; it was just right!
The location was great - a quiet residential neighborhood but close to the attractions of Venice Beach, Marina del Rey, and major highways. The back yard bordered on a private resort. Rose Ann also made us feel welcome by providing useful amenities such as bottled water, orange juice, snacks, and Keurig coffee. The bed was very comfortable. Street parking was ample.
My husband and I are young professionals (I'm a teacher and he's a Marketing director), parents and foodies. We are so fortunate to be residents of an amazing community that makes us feel like we are in a small town- not a large, urban, metropolitan city. We met over 20 years ago and have been exploring the westside together ever since. We have 2 children, a teenage daughter and 8 year old son. We love to travel and enjoy VERY GOOD food. We've been to China, which has been our favorite destination so far and Greece, Italy, Great Britain and Russia.
We look forward to your visit with us, so we can share our community of excellent restaurants, great hangouts and a relaxing vacation- where you too can experience the Westside, like a local.