About this listing
This cute apartment is located in the hip and sunny Mission district. The apartment is fully furnished with furniture including a bed, flat screen tv, dvd player, ipod docking station, sofa, etc. The kitchen has granite counter tops and newer stainless steel appliances with a sit in kitchen table and includes all kitchen utensils. There is also a beautiful shared backyard patio and garden area which includes a BBQ grill and heat lamp. Linens and towells are also provided.
The Mission district is a diverse and vibrant neighborhood with lots a great cafes, bars, and restaurants. Nearby hotspots include, Foreign Cinema, Delfina, Bi-Rite creamery and sunny Dolores Park. Also nearby is the historic Mission Dolores Chuch and the colorful and beautiful cultural Murals of Clarion Alley. The apartment is located 3 blocks away from the 16th Mission BART (our metro/subway) and is only two BART stops away from Union Square shopping/downtown SF!
Need more space? Check out our other listing at the same location!
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
• All keys are left in the lockbox and unit is left locked.
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens are lost or damaged.
• NO early check-in or late checkout.
• NO onsite parking (several nearby garages)
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
• NO SMOKING IN UNIT (smoking on patio OK)