La Noctambulle, your accommodation in Reims - Champagne
One night, a few days, a week, or more...
Located in the historic district and centre of Reims, in a first-class old building, the Noctambulle is a furnished lodging for 1-5 persons.
You can rent it for a short or medium term.
With family, friends, or on your own, the Noctambulle is the perfect place for a city break, a holiday or a business trip
La Noctambulle is a cozy and welcoming 484 sq. ft apartment.
Bright, spacious and quiet,
it offers modern comfort, independence and tranquility
which will make your stay in Reims a success.
It can accommodate up to 5 people and includes:
- a fully equipped kitchen (fridge, oven cooking / microwaves, hobs, work plan),
- a convivial and practical dining area,
- a cozy lounge including a large sofa bed, armchair and footstool, coffee table, TV and broadband,
- a large bathroom with washbasin, bath / shower and towel-dryer,
- a comfortable and friendly mezzanine bedroom with iPhone dock/alarm clock,
- a secure and covered parking, situated 200m from the duplex (optional).
Nespresso coffee and quality tea are complimentary.
Queen sized beds (63in × 79in) - Linens and towels are provided.
WIFI internet connection is complimentary.
Pets may be accepted under certain conditions (consult us).
La Noctambulle is non-smoking.
Close to the Cathedral and public transports, you will have access within minutes to shops, restaurants, entertainment. All monuments, cultural sites, Champagne cellars are just a few minutes away.
Très bonne expérience. L'organisation a été facile avec le propriétaire et l'appartement est agréable, fonctionnel et bien placé. Rien à redire.
My fiance and I stopped in Reims for one night and decided to stay at Olivier's duplex because of its ideal location, close to the Reims cathedral and the city center.
What we liked:
- great location (as mentioned here above)
- very confortable 2-person bed
- simple yet good-looking interior
- Olivier was always available via private messages or mobile phone to reply to our questions
- Olivier had somebody (very kind guy by the way!) meet us at a convenient time for us, to give us the keys and talk about their basic instructions.
- if you come by car, you can either park it in the street there (public parking is free from 7pm to 9am, and then it costs something like 0.75 EUR or so per hour if I remember well, not too sure, but it is cheap anyway!) or use Olivier's secured parking spot 200 meter from the flat. It is good to have 2 options.
- large bath tube
What we wish was better:
- Just one small remark for those of you who are tall: if you measure 1.90 meter or more, you will have to bend a bit in the bath room not to hit your head ;) It is not THAT bad, no worries here, but still worth mentioning.
- guests are requested to do the dishes before leaving (which we were fine with), but also to remove all bed sheets and cushion covers when they leave, which we found a bit odd when one considers the rather high price for one night. In the past, I have stayed in Reims in a nearby renown hotel (chain), which -- for a slightly lower price -- were taking care of this for us. We definitely don't feel like lords, we are rather cool people, but we wish the cleaning lady (whom we met in the morning) took care of this by herself, as it was the case for the vast majority of rentals I have stayed at in the past
All in all, I would recommend this place. The few cons are outnumbered by the many pros :) The price per night could be a bit lower though, in my humble opinion; but if you want to discover Reim's heart and enjoy its wonderful cathedral, then this duplex is definitely an option to consider.
Nous avons passés un très bon séjour à Reims! L'appartement est vraiment idéalement situé à deux rues de l'hyper centre, nous y avons été accueilli par Olivier qui nous a recommandé des restaurants avec un très bon rapport qualité/prix. L'appartement en lui même est très fonctionnel et décoré avec goût.
Nous avons profité de ce séjour pour visiter la cave de champagne Martel que je recommande!
Our first experience of Air BnB and it was a very positive one!
Really nice duplex, modern apartment, just 5 mins walk from Reims Cathedral. We managed to park the car outside the apartment for 5 euros (parking metered). We walked to Taittinger for the cellar tour - well worth it!
We travelled with our baby (4 months) and were provided with a baby cot - great service!
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This apartment is very well located in the charming city of Reims. It is tastefully decorated with a well appointed kitchen (complete with Nespresso and Marriage Freres tea!) The owner, Olivier, was quite responsive and flexible. Check-in and departure were very smooth. The apartment was very clean and comfortable and I would definitely stay here again.
Really nice flat, extremely clean, quiet and secure. Wifi worked well and very handy location. Very nice place to stay in Reims, thanks Olivier
This apartment is certainly beautiful in both its appointments and position to the heart of Reims. The hand over was prompt and at the arranged time with good about of information regarding restaurants, bakery etc in close vicinity. We had a fabulous time staying here and would thoroughly recommended to anyone interested.
Très Joli, très central ! Accueil pro mais sympa, Je recommande...
We stayed with four persons at Olivier's duplex and we had a great weekend! The duplex is well-equipped and extremely close to the center. Communication with the owner was very good. Thanks!