About this listing
Perfect for traveler(s) who appreciates a luxurious, modern and clean living environment in one of the most creative and historic New York City neighborhoods - DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass).
You will have your own fully-furnished bedroom (king-sized bed with fresh bed sheets, pillow cases, blanket; an oversized black marble study desk; chair; high-speed wireless Internet connection; shared closet with wood hangers; and original artworks) plus an ensuite bathroom with shower, bath tub and double-sinks. The cozy bedroom looks out to Brooklyn and is ablazed with natural light.
24/7 privileged access to a professional gym in the building and a rooftop terrace overlooking Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn.
The designer condo comes with floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Lower Manhattan skyline, and the Statue of Liberty. Less than 5-minute walking distance to multiple subway lines, including F, A,/C, M/R, 2/3, and 4/5. Arrive in Union Square under 10 minutes and Midtown Manhattan in 15 minutes.
- Use of refrigerator, microwave oven, kitchenwares, utensils, cups and glasses are allowed; however, stove-top cooking and use of oven are not allowed.
- A $30 USD cleaning fee for each stay of 6 days or less.
- A $40 USD cleaning fee for each stay of 7 days or more.
- Check-in time: After 14:00 (2 PM)
- Check-out time: Before 13:00 (1 PM)
- I will do my best to accommodate requests for earlier check-in time or to extend check-out time.