Large living room with extendable sofa, dining table for four and cable TV&WiFi all included :-)
New apartment in located in the very center of Zagreb, near Funiculare in Tomiceva street, about 500m from the main city square called Ban Jelacic Square. It consists of two sleeping rooms [one with double bed and one with a single bed], kitchen with living room and a large bathroom.
The flat area is approximately 65 sqm. The flat is completely renovated and fully equipped with washdisher, fridge, TV, washing machine etc. The furniture and appliances were purchased in 2011.
It consists of two sleeping rooms [one with double bed and one with single bed], kitchen with living room and a large bathroom. The flat area is approximately 65 sqm.
In the flat area all within 5 min walk you will find:
- main Jelacic square, the central square of the city (- you are close to the tram stations, the main mean of public transport in Zagreb
- main market place, with fresh fruits and vegetables; as well as the main fishery
- Cvjetno «Flowers» square with cafes and resturants, as well flowers market
- the Upper town with the historical Parliament, galleries, museums and churches - one of the oldest is St Marko located on the Upper town
- historical Funiculaire is just 5 meters from the flat and takes you in literally 2 min to Upper Town
- Museum of the City of Zagreb (20 Opaticka Street) was established in 1907 by the Association of the Braca Hrvatskog Zmaja. It is located in a restored monumental complex (Popov toranj, the Observatory, Zakmardi Granary) of the former Convent of the Poor Clares.
The Museum of Broken Relationships at 2 Cirilometodska holds people's mementos of past relationships
- best cake store Vincek is around the corner, less than 2 min walk from the flat
With walking distance, ca max 15 min walk you will find:
- The Archaeological Museum (19 Nikola Šubic Zrinski Square) collections, today consisting of nearly 450,000 varied archaeological artifacts and monuments, have been gathered over the years from many different sources. These holdings include evidence of Croatian presence in the area
- Modern Gallery (Croatian: Moderna galerija) holds the most important and comprehensive collection of paintings, sculptures and drawings by 19th and 20th century Croatian artists. The collection numbers more than 10,000 works of art, housed since 1934 in the historic Vranyczany Palace in the centre of Zageb, overlooking the Zrinjevac Park. A secondary gallery is the Josip Racic Studio at Margaretska 3.
- Croatian Natural History Museum (1 Demetrova Street) holds one of the world's most important collection of Neanderthal remains found at one site. These are the remains, stone weapons and tools of prehistoric Krapina man. The holdings of the Croatian Natural History Museum comprise more than 250,000 specimens distributed among various collections.
- Technical Museum (18 Savska Street) was founded in 1954 and it maintains the oldest preserved machine in the area, dating from 1830, which is still operational. The museum exhibits numerous historic aircraft, cars, machinery and equipment. There are some distinct sections in the museum: the Planetarium.
- Ethnographic Museum (14 Ivan Mažuranic Square) was founded in 1919. It lies in the fine Secession building of the one-time Trades Hall of 1903. The ample holdings of about 80,000 items cover the ethnographic heritage of Croatia, classified in the three cultural zones: the Pannonian, Dinaric and Adriatic.
- Mimara Museum (5 Roosevelt Square) was founded with a donation from Ante "Mimara" Topic and opened to the public in 1987. It is located in a late 19th century neo-Renaissance palace.The holdings comprise 3,750 works of art of various techniques and materials, and different cultures and civilizations.
- Croatian Museum of Naïve Art (works by Croatian primitivists at 3 Cirilometodska Street) is one of the first museums of naïve art in the world. The museum holds works of Croatian naïve expression of the 20th century. It is located in the 18th century Raffay Palace in the Gornji Grad. The museum holdings consist of almost 2000 works of art - paintings, sculptures, drawings and prints, mainly by Croatians but also by other well-known world artists.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art was founded in 1954 and a rich collection of Croatian and foreign contemporary visual art has been collected throughout the decades. The Museum building is located in the center of Novi Zagreb, opened in 2009. The old location, 2 St. Catherine's Square, is part of the Kulmer Palace in the Gornji Grad.
You know what, it's so dramatic, i had forgotten her phone in the apartment in the end. However fortunately Mikula and Verdana were so nice to help us fix the problem by sending me the phone asap. We had a great experience at Mikula and Vedrana's apartment. Mikula was so nice to pick us up at the bus station. The apartment was very clean, quiet and full equipped. We met the cleaning lady who cleaned every corner of the apartment. My friend and I strongly recommend Mikula and Verdana's apartments.
I was in the apartment for more than one month and had a great experience. It has an excellent central location, perfect for exploring the city. The funicular is just outside the apartment and it takes you to the magical Gornji grad (upper town). The noise of funicular that some guests were mentioning is not disturbing at all. The apartment is spacious and cozy at the same time. It has everything you might need on a trip or holiday, even a baby bed we used for our toddler. The hosts were both extremely friendly, helpful and available for advice. Although there is no parking, an affordable parking garage is very near. I am definitely planning to come back and highly recommend this apartment.
Lovely apartment right in the centre of Zagreb. Everything was perfectly clean and plenty of room inside. Beds were comfortable and the bathroom was beautiful. Only thing is there were not a lot of windows so this reduced the natural light, but the lighting was fine with beautiful chandeliers in the hall way. Really enjoyed our stay and would recommend for anyone traveling to Zagreb.
We stayed at Mikula and Verdana's apartment for 4 nights.
The place is located at the heart of the city, close to all of the touristic attractions, but still hidden from the main streets and quiet enough. It is a beautiful place, spacious, equipped with everything we needed, clean and very well taken care of.
Mikula and Verdana were extremely nice, and offered their help all the time. We had a very short problem with the wifi, and Mikula was there within the hour to check it, despite the fact it was already fixed by itself.
If I can think of one thing that is a bit problematic, it is that the apartment is located directly beside the faniculaire, and light sleepers might find it hard in the early mornings. One of us was like that.
All and all, highly recommended place. Try it if you're in Zagreb!
Passer notre séjour à Zagreb dans ce merveilleux appartement a été un grand plaisir pour nous. Vedrana s'est montrée très amicale dès le début ! Elle a sû nous renseigner pour toutes les informations que nous souhaitions savoir que ce soit pour le logement ou pour la ville en général. L'accueil dans l'appartement a été fortement chaleureux de leur part, ce qui nous a ravi. L'appartement est très spacieux et lumineux, et d'une très grande propreté ! Il est très bien situé, c’est-à-dire au centre ville, à seulement quelques minutes de la place Trg Jelacic, de la cathédrale et d'autres endroits connues. De plus, il y a un funiculaire installé juste à côté de l’appartement qui, une fois arrivé en haut, permet de voir toute la splendide ville de Zagreb. Lors d'un prochain voyage à Zagreb nous allons pas hésiter à reprendre ce magnifique appartement car pour nous il est tout simplement parfait. Nous le recommandons à tout le monde.
Have to stay several days in Zagreb in this wonderful apartment was a great pleasure for us. Vedrana, the host, was very friendly from the beginning ! She knew to inform us for all the information that we wish to know whether it’s for the accommodation or for the city. The reception in the apartment was very warm from them, what pleased us so much. The apartment is very spacious and bright, and of a very big cleanliness ! It is very well situated, in the city center, in only a few minutes of the place Trg Bana Jelacic, the cathedral and the other places known. Furthermore, there is a funicular just next to the apartment which, once arrived at the top, allows to see all the magnificent city of Zagreb. During a next journey in Zagreb we are not going to hesitate to take back this beautiful apartment because for us, it is simply perfect. We recommend it to everybody.
Приехали 24 ноября 2013г
Хозяин заблаговременно связался с нами и заказал такси,так что нас встретили в аэропорту и привезли сразу на место
Хоть мы приехали и раньше,стандартного заселения- в 9 утра, тем не менее нас поселили сразу,без всяких доплат
Апартаменты очень понравились,можно путешествовать сразу большой группой. Есть и большая спальня,есть маленькая, а так же в зале мгут распологаться еще люди
квартира удобная в планировка
Когда стало прохладно,самостоятельно прибавили отопление на ночь,утром отключали
Расположена апартаменты тоже очень удачно,все рядом- и магазины,базарчик,достопремечательности.
И город понравился и квартира понравилась.
Файфай был, все соответствует фотографиям
Буду рекомендовать свои знакомым
The Funiculaire was ideally situated. Thank you Mikula Pleasa for organising a good taxi for us and for waiting for our late arrival. The accommodation was as advertised, clean and comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Zagreb and would definitely return to this apartment should we be fortunate enough to visit Croatia again.
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi, my partner and I own the flat in the very centar of Zagreb that we have decided to rent on a short term basis due to its attractive location. We take full care of the flat, ie ensuring that you have all you need while at the same time securing full privacy during your stay. We will ensure that you receive clean linen and towels upon your arrival and that the flat is perfectly clean.
As a couple we work a lot, do loads of stuff together and enjoy travelling. Please feel free to ask us not only about Zagreb but any places that you would like us to visit in Croatian country side or at the coast.
We hope that you will visit Zagreb and enjoy the beauties it offers while we will do our best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.