New apartment in located in the very center of Zagreb, near Funiculare in Tomiceva street, about 500m from the main city square called Ban Jelacic Square. It consists of two sleeping rooms [one with double bed and one with a single bed], kitchen with living room and a large bathroom.
The flat area is approximately 65 sqm. The flat is completely renovated and fully equipped with washdisher, fridge, TV, washing machine etc. The furniture and appliances were purchased in 2011.
It consists of two sleeping rooms [one with double bed and one with single bed], kitchen with living room and a large bathroom. The flat area is approximately 65 sqm.
In the flat area all within 5 min walk you will find:
- main Jelacic square, the central square of the city (- you are close to the tram stations, the main mean of public transport in Zagreb
- main market place, with fresh fruits and vegetables; as well as the main fishery
- Cvjetno «Flowers» square with cafes and resturants, as well flowers market
- the Upper town with the historical Parliament, galleries, museums and churches - one of the oldest is St Marko located on the Upper town
- historical Funiculaire is just 5 meters from the flat and takes you in literally 2 min to Upper Town
- Museum of the City of Zagreb (20 Opaticka Street) was established in 1907 by the Association of the Braca Hrvatskog Zmaja. It is located in a restored monumental complex (Popov toranj, the Observatory, Zakmardi Granary) of the former Convent of the Poor Clares.
The Museum of Broken Relationships at 2 Cirilometodska holds people's mementos of past relationships
- best cake store Vincek is around the corner, less than 2 min walk from the flat
With walking distance, ca max 15 min walk you will find:
- The Archaeological Museum (19 Nikola Šubic Zrinski Square) collections, today consisting of nearly 450,000 varied archaeological artifacts and monuments, have been gathered over the years from many different sources. These holdings include evidence of Croatian presence in the area
- Modern Gallery (Croatian: Moderna galerija) holds the most important and comprehensive collection of paintings, sculptures and drawings by 19th and 20th century Croatian artists. The collection numbers more than 10,000 works of art, housed since 1934 in the historic Vranyczany Palace in the centre of Zageb, overlooking the Zrinjevac Park. A secondary gallery is the Josip Racic Studio at Margaretska 3.
- Croatian Natural History Museum (1 Demetrova Street) holds one of the world's most important collection of Neanderthal remains found at one site. These are the remains, stone weapons and tools of prehistoric Krapina man. The holdings of the Croatian Natural History Museum comprise more than 250,000 specimens distributed among various collections.
- Technical Museum (18 Savska Street) was founded in 1954 and it maintains the oldest preserved machine in the area, dating from 1830, which is still operational. The museum exhibits numerous historic aircraft, cars, machinery and equipment. There are some distinct sections in the museum: the Planetarium.
- Ethnographic Museum (14 Ivan Mažuranic Square) was founded in 1919. It lies in the fine Secession building of the one-time Trades Hall of 1903. The ample holdings of about 80,000 items cover the ethnographic heritage of Croatia, classified in the three cultural zones: the Pannonian, Dinaric and Adriatic.
- Mimara Museum (5 Roosevelt Square) was founded with a donation from Ante "Mimara" Topic and opened to the public in 1987. It is located in a late 19th century neo-Renaissance palace.The holdings comprise 3,750 works of art of various techniques and materials, and different cultures and civilizations.
- Croatian Museum of Naïve Art (works by Croatian primitivists at 3 Cirilometodska Street) is one of the first museums of naïve art in the world. The museum holds works of Croatian naïve expression of the 20th century. It is located in the 18th century Raffay Palace in the Gornji Grad. The museum holdings consist of almost 2000 works of art - paintings, sculptures, drawings and prints, mainly by Croatians but also by other well-known world artists.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art was founded in 1954 and a rich collection of Croatian and foreign contemporary visual art has been collected throughout the decades. The Museum building is located in the center of Novi Zagreb, opened in 2009. The old location, 2 St. Catherine's Square, is part of the Kulmer Palace in the Gornji Grad.
Passer notre séjour à Zagreb dans ce merveilleux appartement a été un grand plaisir pour nous. Vedrana s'est montrée très amicale dès le début ! Elle a sû nous renseigner pour toutes les informations que nous souhaitions savoir que ce soit pour le logement ou pour la ville en général. L'accueil dans l'appartement a été fortement chaleureux de leur part, ce qui nous a ravi. L'appartement est très spacieux et lumineux, et d'une très grande propreté ! Il est très bien situé, c’est-à-dire au centre ville, à seulement quelques minutes de la place Trg Jelacic, de la cathédrale et d'autres endroits connues. De plus, il y a un funiculaire installé juste à côté de l’appartement qui, une fois arrivé en haut, permet de voir toute la splendide ville de Zagreb. Lors d'un prochain voyage à Zagreb nous allons pas hésiter à reprendre ce magnifique appartement car pour nous il est tout simplement parfait. Nous le recommandons à tout le monde.
Have to stay several days in Zagreb in this wonderful apartment was a great pleasure for us. Vedrana, the host, was very friendly from the beginning ! She knew to inform us for all the information that we wish to know whether it’s for the accommodation or for the city. The reception in the apartment was very warm from them, what pleased us so much. The apartment is very spacious and bright, and of a very big cleanliness ! It is very well situated, in the city center, in only a few minutes of the place Trg Bana Jelacic, the cathedral and the other places known. Furthermore, there is a funicular just next to the apartment which, once arrived at the top, allows to see all the magnificent city of Zagreb. During a next journey in Zagreb we are not going to hesitate to take back this beautiful apartment because for us, it is simply perfect. We recommend it to everybody.
Приехали 24 ноября 2013г
Хозяин заблаговременно связался с нами и заказал такси,так что нас встретили в аэропорту и привезли сразу на место
Хоть мы приехали и раньше,стандартного заселения- в 9 утра, тем не менее нас поселили сразу,без всяких доплат
Апартаменты очень понравились,можно путешествовать сразу большой группой. Есть и большая спальня,есть маленькая, а так же в зале мгут распологаться еще люди
квартира удобная в планировка
Когда стало прохладно,самостоятельно прибавили отопление на ночь,утром отключали
Расположена апартаменты тоже очень удачно,все рядом- и магазины,базарчик,достопремечательности.
И город понравился и квартира понравилась.
Файфай был, все соответствует фотографиям
Буду рекомендовать свои знакомым
The Funiculaire was ideally situated. Thank you Mikula Pleasa for organising a good taxi for us and for waiting for our late arrival. The accommodation was as advertised, clean and comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Zagreb and would definitely return to this apartment should we be fortunate enough to visit Croatia again.
Hôtes extrêmement disponibles et charmants, via sms ou e-mail. Plein d'informations sur Zagreb, un appart hyper central dont le seul défaut serait l'absence de vue, hormis une fenêtre donnant sur cour intérieure (au rez) . Parfait pour une virée, bistros à 2 pas, au pied de la vieille ville
First, I would like to say that this apartment is so clean and beautiful! One of the best places I've stayed in from airbnb! I can't recommend it enough. The internet always worked, the apartment was very spacious with everything I needed. The bathroom was large too! It was very convenient having a washer to use as well. I was able to do laundry after my week in Zagreb before heading to Dubrovnik.
Communication with Mikula was excellent! She or her husband were always quick to reply to my questions. As I was moving from another apartment around the corner, my check-in was very flexible. They allowed me to check-in a couple hours earlier than the normal time. During my week in Zagreb there was a Croatian national holiday and I was worried everything would be closed. I emailed Mikula and she replied back very quickly with a website of what would be opened and even provided a number for a pizza delivery place in case I wanted to order in.
The apartment is close to everything! Cafes, bars, restaurants, tourist attractions, shopping, etc. It is right next to the cable car and a bar/cafe is right next to it, so it could be a little noisy at times, but this never bothered me.
Overall my experience was great! I would definitely stay here again if I can visit Zagreb again! Highly recommended!
The apartment is great, and just like the pictures. Given it's in an turn of the century building with thick walls it's beautiful and cool after a hot day out and about.
It's extremely central and has everything you need.
Vedrana and Nikola were great, and even ordered our taxi for us so we would make our flight out of Zagreb.
Would absolutely stay here again.
This beautiful apartment is located in the heart of Zagreb close to everything. The apartment itself is immaculate and provides every possible amenity and then some. The beds are super comfy. We loved staying here and already miss Zagreb and this place that was a total pleasure to come home to after a day of exploring the city.
Mikula's apartment has a great location in central Zagreb, walking distance to everything you would want to see! The apartment is clean, light and tastefully decorated.
Mikula was very helpful with suggestions of what to do in Zagreb.
We stayed in Zagreb for two nights and had a wonderful time. The apartment was perfect, equipped with everything we needed. Warm, comfortable and very centrally located - directly at the bottom of the funicular train to old town. Perfect!
Mikula and Vedrana were very helpful since the very beginning. The house was clean, warm and well located exactly as defined in the pictures. We would definetily stay in the same apartment for our future visits to Zagreb.