About this listing
Feel the spirit of ancient times by staying in our small cozy apartment in the middle of the old Diocletian's palace. Stay in vivid old center , surrounded by everything you need, restaurants, cafe bars, monuments, green market, promenade ...
We are situated in the center of the Diocletian's Palace. The apartment is on the ground floor.
Nearby there are restaurants, cafes, pastry shops and museums, green market, fish market, taxi, seaport, bus and train station. Each of these destinations is a 5 minute walk!
You will be surrounded by a variety of rich historical monuments (the Peristyle, imperial Font, Porta Aurea, the Grgur Ninski monument, a Synagogue, St. Domnius Catholic Cathedral, a Mosque, an Orthodox Church).Also not too far is the famous sandy beach Bačvice on which is played picigin-known sand game in Split.
In our apartment we offer a 2 +1 bed, 2 toilets (male and female) + shower, kitchenette, dishes, first aid, blankets, hair dryer, wireless internet(flat-rate), air conditioning, refrigerator,microwave.
The welcome will greet you home-made brandy and wine!
If you have any questions or you want some information, feel free to ask :)
Our apartment is inside walls of roman Diocletian's palace under protection of UNESCO, it's old center and there is no private parking place, and no close access with car. There are many parking lots around old center with paying, free from 7pm till 7 am, it's possible to pay ticket by text message. Daily parking ticket (24 h) is around 10 Euros.
Please respect our property, neighborhood and environment and we'll be happy to host you !
- Check-in starting at 2 pm; check-out 11am (if possible early check-in and late check-out will be offered)
- On the day of arrival the guests have to show to the owners their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board.
G U E S T S
- Parties are not allowed in the apartment .
- The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment during their stay.
- The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of the other people in the building from 2pm to 5pm and from 11pm to 7am
- Please when you are not in the apartment turn off or unplug all electrical appliance and leave the windows open to circulate air.
- The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
- Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage.