***3 Bedrooms (2 Queen Beds), 2 Bathroom, 2 WC, Sleeps 5 (with extra bed)***
WELCOME TO ONE OF THE LUXURY APARTMENT DWELLINGS IN THE SUBLIME CITY OF VIENNA !
Comfort Suite is a duplex 120 m2 modern apartment, which is located in the oldest and most prestigious district of Vienna.
EVERYTHING IS AT YOUR DOORSTEP :
Apartment's centric location is unique and surrounded by the fanciest shops, historical museums with rich cultural exhibitions, art galleries, music houses, multi-national cuisine restaurants, unique cafes, tranquil parks, the famous Vienna State Opera and elegant Wiener Konzerthaus.
LOCATED ABOVE OF THE LUXURY SHOPPING MALL :
The building of the apartment has a secured access point from the well-known Ringstrassen Galerien - Luxury Shopping Mall and an elevator is accessible from inside the building.
For an ALTERNATIVE OPTION, also check our other suite.
APARTMENT - NR 2
PRESIDENTIAL PENTHOUSE SUITE
BED SIZES :
2 Queen Size Beds 160 x 200 cm
1 Roll Away Bed 90 x 200 cm
*** 1 Baby crib is available upon request ***
No pets allowed
Smoking is strongly prohibited
NIGHTLY RATE INCLUDES :
- Housekeeping, (once a week. If your stay is less than a week, it is reserved for final cleaning).
- Laundry, ironing (for important clothes we recommend professional dry-cleaning services by location).
- Transportation with private car service (to and from Vienna International Airport or any main train station).
- Shopping (for once a week urgent requirements during your stay, costs belong to the guests).
- Free 24/7 internet access (via cable or wireless available).
- Availability of wireless printer with usage of cartridges and paper
- Welcome complimentary products (fresh fruit, drinks, wine, Nespresso capsules, coffee milk, tea, rice box, pasta box, muesli box, chocolate).
(Other specific requests can be discussed).
STANDARD AMENITY ITEMS AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY :
- Bathroom amenity items (shampoo, hand soap, body gel, Nivea cream, toothpaste, mouthwash liquids, make-up cleaner, washing machine detergents)
- WC amenity items (toilet paper, hand gel)
- Kitchen amenity items (dish washing tablets, detergents and sponge, cleaning cloth)
FURTHER AVAILABLE (and only to be used during your stay) :
- Stove, Oven, Microwave, Nespresso Coffee Machine, Water Boiler, Toaster, Dish Washer, Refrigerator, Freezer.
- LCD TV, wifi internet, wireless printer (papers and cartridges are limited), Digital Safe suitable for 15inch Laptop, CD player, door alarm, books, APPLE TV for rental movies or for airplay and with Netflix membership, BLU-Ray (DVD) Player, Iphone docking station.
- Iron, Ironing Board, Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Air Conditioner, Hair Dryer, Stand fans.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment. The pets are not allowed in the apartment because of the building rules.
Complimentary items are our welcome gifts, you may take them with you if you need.
The other items or goods are only to be used during your stay. It is prohibited to take them with you. (Includes all kitchen items).
Guest will be picking up the keys from the representative person who welcomes the guests. This welcoming may be either at the airport or at the apartment location. (It depends on the guests' request).
Check in and key handing over will be done by the same representative person who welcomed the guests.
Before the check out time (approximately 1 hour), the representative persons control the house if everything as it should be.
Arrangements for our stay went flawlessly from the airport transportation to the making sure one of our party arriving early, had access to apartment. If I could live in Vienna, I would want to live in this exact (email hidden)ar shops, restaurants, opera. The wine and food provided for us were a very nice welcome. I just can't say enough about how perfect everything was and how wonderful our winter holiday was.
This suite is fantastic and presented exactly as depicted in the photos. The location is superb and the host is extremely helpful and communicative. We were met at the airport and brought to the apartment which is located adjacent to a large upscale mall at the edge of the Inner Stadt/walking district in Vienna. It is the perfect location within walking distance of all the major tourist sites and Vienna's upscale shopping area. For sites further away, the subway is across the street and a Hertz rental car location is within two blocks. The suite is modern with all the appropriate amenities and more. The bathrooms and kitchens were designed with upscale, modern appliances. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, appropriate for 5 adults. We recommend this suite and the host without hesitation.
My family and I spent Christmas in Vienna at Alp's apartment. It was wonderful. It is very spacious and suited the four of us quite well. There is only one full bathroom on the main level (to share between the four of us), but with separate WC's it was totally manageable. There is a lot of room which was great for a full five day stay and the guests that stay upstairs enjoy a desk and some additional seating should they want some private time. There isn't much room for luggage/closet space in the bedroom on the main floor, but there is a large hall closet in the entrance way. Upstairs bedroom had lots of room though.
Alp left some fruit, wine and basic toiletries which was really helpful. Airport pickup was also a nice treat and made the check-in process seamless.
The location is fabulous and we walked everywhere (even in the cold!). The metro is also nearby for visits outside the city, like Schonbrunn Palace.
This is a prime location in Vienna--convenient to everything and with a great grocery store just downstairs! The apartment is a calm and soothing place to return to after exploring the museums, cafes, and streets. And, our host could not have been more accommodating or helpful. Thank you!
This was my first airbnb experience, and Alp's apartment set the bar high for any future airbnb rentals. The apartment was as nice or nicer looking than the pictures. Our famiy of 5 had plenty of room.
Alp and his staff were very helpful in getting us settled in the apartment and helping us the last day. Theywere available throughout our stay, but we only called them once with a question. There was A/C which we used a few days; otherwise opening the windows was enough to cool the apartment.
We appreciated the WiFi and printer (able to print out boarding passes). Never turned on the TV or sound system, but they looked state-of-the art.
Alp stocked the apartment not only with the usual toiletries, but also a bowl of fruit, a bottle of wine, and plenty of water. There were many brochures for what to do in Wien.
The location was great - we could step outdoors and be in the heart of the city within walking distance to museums, Hofburg, St. Stephens, and I'm embarrassed to add Burger King which my teenage son loves. The apartment is above a mall, which includes a grocery store in the bottom level. Parking was under the mall - 20 Euros overnight - pricier than some of the other places we stayed, but worth it for the location and convenience.
Alp has another apartment which was being finished. That apartment had a rooftop terrasse with a wonderful view of the city. We would be happy to stay in either apartment on future visits!
In Vienna you cannot get an apartment location better than this. It is literally 50 meters from the walking street which is filled with restaurant, bars and shops. The apartment itself is a nice 2 level apartment. Few things people need to know about
1. T he apartment has 2 bed rooms- one in lower level (the smaller one) and one in the upper level (bigger one). There is a spiral staircase so if you are above 50, you might want to stay at lower level.
2. There are 2 powder rooms and a separate shower area.
3. The host provided complimentary pick up and drop off from Vienna airport.
4. The host had the essentials like fruits, pasta, sugar etc available for us when we
I would highly recommend this host and apartment for a Vienna stay.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
In the beginning of April/12, I began to host people around the world after an advice from a friend.
I would like to provide places that match the terms of quality accommodation and apartment in very good condition.
Providing more than what people generally expect and adding new perspectives for accommodation in the 1st District of Vienna are my motives for enjoying the hosting.
Since the first guest, I intend to add more to the apartments to make them feel like real home for the guests.
Walking around the Ring of 1st District on Sunday morning, discovering new tunes of music, tasting the foods from different cultures are some of the joys of my life.
Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension.