About this listing
Convenient and connected to the city center, the apartment is located on the seventh floor of a residential building. The whole flat will be given out completely. Recently renovated and well furnished, it's composed by two large rooms with a double and a single bed for each room, it fits a total of six people. In addition, both rooms have a balcony, a window, closet and desk. The apartment has also a large kitchen with a dining table, a refrigerator, an oven, a stove and all utensils for cooking food. The bathroom is large and equipped with bathtub and all the necessary facilities including a washing machine. For the comfort of all guests there is also a hairdryer, an iron, a TV and other things.
The apartment is located in the Praenestino neighbourhood, close to The park Gordiani where you can go jogging or do other sports, in addition, during the summer the park becomes a location of many cultural activities.
At 50 meters from the building is the local market, open every morning and where you can find a wide selection of fresh foods. The neighborhood is very lively and popular, there are many shops and restaurants that offer products and typical Roman cuisine.
The apartment is easily reachable from Fiumicino airport through the train that reaches the station Termini. From there there are two trams, 14 (Togliatti) and 5 (Geranei) that reach the stop Tor de Schiavi. The apartment is located a few hundred meters from there.
From Ciampino airport, we recommend the bus to Termini station.
the apartment is connected to downtown:
Tram (5 or 14) that arrive at Termini Station. Approximately 20 minutes
Tram 19, which starts at "Tor de schiavi" and goes through San Lorenzo district, where there is a lively nightlife with many bars and restaurants, then reaches the 'University' La Sapienza, Policlinico Hospital, the Zoo, the Art modern Art Gallery, the Etruscan Museum Villa Giulia, Lepanto metro Station , Ottaviano metro Station, it ends at Rinascimento Square/ S.Peter, the Vatican. The trip is approximately 40 minutes.
The busses 542 or 544, instead reach the subway line B Monti Tiburtini.
BENVENUTI A CASA VACANZA SERENISSIMA
REGOLAMENTO interno -
1. Accesso alla struttura
E’ obbligatorio notificare al titolare della struttura l’ingresso e la partenza delle persone, per le registrazioni di legge.
2. Rispetto dell’ambiente (website hidden) nostri ospiti si richiede il massimo rispetto e la protezione dell’ambiente abitativo, nelle zone comuni.
3.Rispetto della quiete
E’ doveroso il rispetto del silenzio nelle ore notturne e nel riposo pomeridiano (ore (phone number hidden)). L’uso del televisore è consentito solo a basso volume. Per poter garantire il tranquillo soggiorno il Gestore della struttura è autorizzato ad allontanare chi non rispetta le norme .
My 3 sisters and I arrived past midnight in Rome and Donato and Vallem were absolutely wonderful in waiting for us. it was our 1st time in Rome for all us sisters and to be welcomed like they did, we felt great and safe. The place was clean, we were warm and although it is a bit far from the center of town, we enjoyed the commute. Donato and Vallem took real good care of our Internet needs both at the apartment and mobile. it was a good experience!!
We spent 3 nights at Donato's conveniently located apartment. Shops, cafe, supermarket are just around the corner. Donato and his girlfriend left plenty of useful travel guides and prepared us well for the 3 day visit in Rome. The fully equipped kitchen added another dimension for us to taste the local life.
And the host helped us to arrange a taxi to train station and we are much appreciated to this.
I would definitely recommend this property and shall come back again.
We really liked the Donato's place. We were 4 people and found apartment to be spacious enough. The apartment was clean and situated in quiet neighbourhood. The host was also gracious enough to let us check-in and check-out at our convenience. There is big supermarket just around the corner and many eating places as well.
Only problem for us was the time to reach the city centre, as it was taking us long time (Atleast 35 to 45 mins). Though the flat is located very close to public transport, we had to take the bus to metro stop and then metro to city centre. The buses in Rome are not very good as compared to other places in Europe. The traffic jams and the later arrival of buses made our journey to centre cumbersome.
I am highly recommending Donato & Valery' s place. Apt is big enough for 4 people of our team. Close enough for public transportion. Some guy said that to me Serenissima is far from center of the city. But i didnt feel that way. Donato has allowed us to take his wifi hotspot while we out. That was super cool.
Mr. Donato Fontana and Ms. Valeria were very helpful and excellent hosts. They waited for us to arrive late evening and explained everything we needed to know. The rooms and kitchen were big and nice. Everything were as shown in the pictures and mentioned in profile. We had enough space for our family of 6 including young children. Its centrally located and very convenient to reach anywhere in Rome. Supermarkets, restaurants and public transports were all in close proximity. We would recommend it to anyone travelling to Rome. Thank you Donato and Valeria for everything. We enjoyed our stay in your place and in Rome very much. Thank you.
We really enjoyed our stay at Donato Fontana apartment.
1) The apartment itself was very clean, spacious, when we entered we cannot believe how amazing the place is. It has everything you could need: air conditioning (in each room), nice comfortable beds (one room with one single and one double and second room with one double bed). Many space to put your clothes - each room has it's own closet and furniture. There are many fans, which are great if you do not like the sound of air conditioning at night time. The kitchen is well equipped, you can find everything you need, even the wine opener, washing liquid, etc.
2) the host Donato was a really nice host. He answered to emails very fast, actually less than after 5 minutes. Our plane was delayed for 7 hours, but there was no problem for him and he waited for us to arrive at 4 A.M. and greeted us, gave us keys and briefly introduced the apartment (even at such late time).
3) The place itself. The area at first sight was a little bit strange, but this was because we arrived at night, next day everything looked differently. There is a supermarket and many smalls shops, you can also buy some groceries at the shop near the supermarket, which were really fresh.
4) Transportation from the apartment. There are two trams 5 minutes walk from the apartment, which go to the Termini station. From there you can reach any place you need. The journey with a tram takes 20-30 minutes. There is also another tram which goes straight to St. Peter's Basilica, but the journey takes a long time, since this it the last stop. We preferred taking tram to Termini and then the bus number 40 to St. Peter's Basilica, since it was faster.
There was only one disadvantage - the apartment had only one mirror.
Overall, we were VERY happy that we have choose this apartment and we do strongly recommend it to everyone.
Donato est très accueillant, sympa disponible il nous a bien aider, l'appartement est correct joli un peu loin transport peu fréquent, mais on a passé un agréable séjour. Merci Donato
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews