PLEASE look at calendar section for availability
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER PROPERTY
★ Greenwich Village Designer Suite ★
★ Hip,Young & Fabulous Midtown ★
★ Newly Renovated Time Square Pad ★
★ CHECK-IN ★
• Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
• For a seamless arrival experience, please ensure we are able to reach you via email and cell phone prior to and day of your arrival. You may also contact me at (phone number hidden) confirm your arrival time and method of transportation.
• Checkin booklet that outlines, in detail, locations to local grocery stores, pharmacies, recommended local bars, and restaurants along with other neighborhood tips.
★ BEDROOM ★
• Queen size bed Tempur-Pedic memory foam mattress (sleeps 2)
• Amazing L-shaped couch in a spacious living room (sleeps 1)
• Electric-powered self inflating air mattress available (sleeps 2)
★ LIVING AREA ★
you will find a comfy contemporary sofa along with other eclectic furnishings, a 46" LED TV equipped with HD cable. You will also find a CD/Radio/iPod stereo.
★ KITCHEN ★
you will find cupboards full of cooking implements, an oven range, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, and a Delonghi Lattissima Espresso Machine.
★ SECURITY DEPOSIT ★
Security deposit required, and it will be placed as a "hold" on your credit card through Airbnb at time reservation is made. Funds will be released after apartment has been inspected.(PLEASE SEE HOUSE RULE)
• $500 security deposit
• $100 cleaning fee
• monthly rental also includes a weekly maid service
Interaction with Guests
I will most likely be traveling outside of NYC during your stay. We are very responsive via email and phone with guest needs and can help you if something goes wrong!
Nikki is my maid / manager
Just 2 blocks from Madison Square Garden, this downtown Manhattan neighborhood.
Easy access to the New York City Subway System lines.
Penn Station is just a 5-minute walk away.
A, C, E, 1, 2, 3
Other Things to Note
This's a duplex apartment. The living room, dining room, kitchen and full bath is on the ground floor, bedroom also have half bath is down at the basement.
Welcome to One-Bedroom/Madison Square Garden!! I have made every effort to prepare a clean, stylish and comfortable place for you and I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here. I do have a few simple house rules which I kindly ask all my guests to respect:
I, in renting the property previously established via communication with us through, including, but not limited to, AirBnB, (website hidden), email, and phone, agree to and understand the following….
1. Please leave the apartment in the same condition as when you first arrived.
2. This is a NON SMOKING apartment.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. No outside friends/guests without permission.
5. Please do not wear your street shoes inside as they can soil the designer carpets and damage the floors. I have provided you with slippers to wear if you wish.
6. A valid credit card in your name is required when checking-in in case of damages to the apartment and other incidentals. The credit card will not be charged, provided the following provisions are met:
•Please be mindful not to stain the towels or bed linen as this renders them unusable for other guests. Recently I have had some issues with guests that have stain or damage bedding (makeup, menstruation and sexual lubricant)(SORRY for being too graphic)
•No glassware, dinnerware, silverware, kitchenware, is lost or damaged.
Should any of the provisions not be met you will be notified before any charge is made.
7. Please consume food and drink at the dining room table.
8. Please only flush toilet tissue down the toilet.
9. Please turn off the lights and air conditioners when you leave and, in winter, lower the heat as well. This will keep my exorbitant electric / AC bill from going even higher.
10. Please lock the front door when you leave.
11. Please leave me a note if you accidentally break any item or if anything is not working properly in the apartment.
12. You understand that the property previously established via communication with us through, including, but not limited to, AirBnB, (website hidden), email, and phone, is BOOKED AS IS. We recommend that you thoroughly research the property you have decided to rent utilizing reviews featured on AirBnB, (website hidden) Maps, and any other tools that can help you better understand the property and its neighborhood. We are available via email and phone leading up to your booking should you have any questions about the property.
Things can and may occur that may impact the quality of your stay, should this be the case we are here to help. Please contact us with any supporting materials via email should you notice anything that you did not expect and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
13. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and you will not be permitted to check-in.
14. We reserve the right to change these terms without prior notice. Should this or any other part of these terms be updated, edited, or changed we will make every reasonable attempt to notify you of the changes. After such an attempt is made, you agree to be bound by and uphold the newly updated terms.
15. By booking the apartment as is you understand that no refunds will be given in the event an extreme circumstance outside of our control that impacts your stay, including but not limited to, power outages and natural disasters. We recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect yourself.
I reserve the right to apply the $500 security deposit to cover any damage or infringement of the house rules.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Staying at Sonya's apartment was just as described. Clean, well appointed and comfortable. Located in the Northwest corner of Chelsea a few blocks from everything we like to visit. Theaters, High Line, and good restaurants all withing walking distance. We especially appreciated the closeness to Penn Station (just two blocks) as part of our trip was to catch a train to Philly.
It was great to have a comfortable bed, coffee maker and a well organized kitchen with everything we needed.
Fantastic welcome by Nikki and a beautiful apartment in a great location. Great place to chill out and a great night's sleep. Sonya available via email and SMS to answer any questions and give recommendations. Will definitely be returning!
Very unique space. Perfect for 3 people. Nikki was there when we arrived and showed us around and how everything worked. Sonya was available through text and phone to answer all questions during our stay. The neighborhood was great, close to the Highline (and anything in Chelsea) and Penn Station. The pictures are very accurate and we found the space to be very clean and comfortable. One very minor drawback was that the front door to the apartment was right next front door of the entire building so you could hear anytime someone came or went. Luckily our person sleeping on the top floor was a heavy sleeper. I would definitely recommend this apartment and absolutely stay here again.
What a great place to stay and an equally great location. Sonya goes out of her way to make the stay comfortable. Our flight was delayed two hours, but Sonya had someone there waiting for us with cupcakes on the table. Apartment is a beautiful as it looks in the pictures. We would definitely recommend!!!
The place was great. Sonya was very helpful throughout the process. It made our trip to NYC a very successful one!
This host has 119 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am international flight attendant, work requires me to travel to London, Paris, Milan, Hong Kong, Dubai and Bangkok frequently. Who is also dabbling into real estate and furnished rentals.
Style wise when I'm traveling I like things clean and modern. As you can tell from my apartment its always in tip top condition and very stylish.
feel free to contact me with questions. thanks, Sonya