A luxurious beachfront Cape Cod; over 3500 sqft of immaculate detail for comfortable and stylish beach living. 5 luxury bedrooms (plus a convertible 6th bedroom with sleeper), sleeps 12. Hotsprings jetted hot tub and firepit at the water's edge.
- Low bank sandy beach with bulkhead and nice concrete steps down to the beach.
- West side of South Whidbey Island. Property faces south for all day sun, including spectacular sunrises and sunsets
- TWO master ensuite bedrooms with baths on the main level along with gourmet kitchen, dining, living room, utility room
- THREE additional bedrooms upstairs, plus a library/media room with a pull out couch and curtains which create a 6th bedroom if needed.
- 75 ‘ southwest facing sandy beach, views of the Olympics and shipping lanes
- Very kid and elderly friendly. Level entrance and wheelchair accessible on first level, all 36" doors. Kids can ride their bikes and skateboards on a level dead-end street.
- Totally upscale but tasteful, excellent floor plan, interesting architecture like box beams in the living room, granite/travertine tile finishes in all 4 bathrooms and counters.
- Brand new- completed in 2012
- All bedrooms have water view
- Large laundry room with outdoor entrance, sink and storage
- Outdoor shower
- Custom kitchen and bath cabinets with gentle close drawers
- Dual ovens
- Stainless steel appliances
- Custom blinds for entire house
- Gas rock fireplace
- Hotsprings Hot Tub with Ozonator and auto cover lifter
- Stainless steel barbeque new in August 2013
- Downstairs Game Room includes Connelly slate pool table with leather pockets, and commercial quality foosball and air hockey tables.
- Upstairs Media Room with Sony 46" LED TV, Xbox, Kinect, Kinect Sports, separate Blu-ray player, surround sound speakers.
This is a fantastic beach for walking, clamming, etc. When the tide is out, it is out several hundred yards. The beach is almost entirely sandy (not at all muddy or silty), with a few places of smaller rocks for some interesting tidal pools - you can go barefoot. In the summer the tidal pools are like bathwater. You can see the sunrise and sunset all year long. The ferries from Edmonds/Kingston are visible, as well as all the shipping traffic from Seattle (cargo, cruiseships, Clipper to Victoria, etc.). Seals, sea otters, and eagles are seen on a daily basis. Seals sit on the rocks a few hundred yards out.
Please note that a 10.7% WA Occupancy Tax is collected by Airbnb.
Full access to the house and property. Property manager does not live onsite.
Interaction with guests
Property manager is available by phone or email.
Other things to note
Each guest will need to review, sign and return our rental agreement prior to arrival.
No weddings or events.
Guest occupancy maximum is 12 people, including overnight guests and day visitors, adults, kids, toddlers, and babies.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A 10.7% Occupancy Tax is collected by Airbnb.