NO cleaning fee
NO deposit required
NO deposit required!!
If you don't see your dates available for this apartment please check out my other apartment located right next door to this apt and others I have for rent:
- 1 line subway literally downstairs of the building.
- A,E,C-B,D,F-N,R,W steps away.
- Starbucks literally downstairs of the building
- Restaurants, Shopping, Banks, Movies, Art Galleries, etc steps away.
- Whole Foods, Macy's, Best Buy, Times Square, The High Line, etc..
- Fully furnished
- High floor
- High ceilings
- Walk-in closet
- Unobstructed view
- Lots of natural light
- Laundry in apt (Washer/Dryer)
- Full-Sized Memory Mattress by Design Within Reach
- Flat Screen LCD TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Air Condition
Please feel free to ask me anything. My TOP priority is to make your stay enjoyable. I have been told that I go that extra step to ensure your satisfaction.
Please visit my other properties and it's reviews:
I hope you choose me for your NYC visit :D
Guest will have access to the entire apartment. It's all yours so make yourself at home :)
Guest will have be able to contact me at any time 24/7. I have had people contact me at 2 am and I was there for them :)
Central location walkable to pretty much all the main attractions. If you do not feel walking there is a subway station located just downstairs of the building.
There is a subway station right downstairs! For people driving there are many car garages nearby. Traveling from the airport is very easy as Penn Station is just a few blocks away!
I will do whatever it takes to ensure your stay is enjoyable. Whatever you need Whenever you need I will provide it :)
Good location. The appartment looks as in the pictures, though a bit older. This would be a perfect place to stay with fresh paint and all the dust removed from the curtains, cushions and lamps.
We didn't use the kitchen or any of the cutlery or crockery provided as they seemed to haven't been cleaned for a long time.
The bathroom was ok and we really appreciated to fact that there was a washing machine and dryer.
Min was nice and tried to make sure our stay was pleasant. He even agreed to let us check out at 18,30h.
In summary the highlights are the good location, Min's flexibility, price and the very decent space you've got. The only drawback we found is this place didn't meet our cleaning standards.
Great host, fantastic location. Look forward to comming back again. Thanks Min.
If you want clean, safe and functional, look elsewhere.
1. The kitchen lacked all but very basic cooking utensils. A small scratched Teflon saucepan and a 6" frypan with a wood slotted spoon and spatula is not a usable complement of utensils. Plenty of used plastic bags were provided, with sturdy paper bags that substituted for a wastebasket.
2. The place was just not clean - dirt, scuff marks, peeling paint and dust showed a lack of attention to basic cleaning and maintenance.
3. The windows were in need of their annual cleaning. Window shades were held up with binder clips.
4. I have never stayed anywhere that lacked the basic ability to control room temperature. Opening the windows and running the air conditioner when it's 19 degrees outside (which we did) is completely ridiculous.
5. The building CAUGHT ON FIRE AND KILLED SOMEONE and the smoke alarm in our room didn't make a sound. The smell of smoke in our room and the fire engines' sirens woke us up at 5 AM.
6. And I almost forgot - there were multiple empty cereal boxes and a half eaten pop tart in the "pantry".
So - would we rent from Min again? No.
Do not believe a word he says. The building did not catch on fire. I don't know what I did to deserve this kind of review. If you have seen my past reviews they all have been great. I have treated him with the same kindness and respect as my last 246 guests and this is what I get? Unbelievable...
Min was nice enough to wait for us to arrive which was a little latter than we like to turn up for a host but being on a train there's not much I can do about that. The unit is less than a 5 minute walk from Penn station and is located right in the middle of everything that there is to see. It's clean and comfortable and has a washer and dryer for those traveling around which is an advantage.
Min was great for anything we needed and is quick to reply for any questions you might have.
Overall it's a great place to stay if you don't want to pay the massive prices of the hotels in NYC.
Min was great and super accommodating for our schedule. The apartment was a perfect place for our desired stay. It's central, close to subway, and offers plenty in the neighborhood for quick bite, drinks, coffee or anything you're looking for. The building is safe and secure, the apartment views were great, and I couldn't be happier about our choice to stay there.
Min was great. Very happy with the place.
The appartement is clean and well located. Min was very nice, he lives nearby so it is available in case you need something. Highly recommended for visiting NY for business.
My friend and I stayed her for 10 days and had a great time. The apartment is located in a great location easily accessible to the subway and the rest of Manhattan. Apartment was clean and had working heater/hot water shower/laundry/ironing board/etc all within the apartment. Min was also very friendly and welcoming and I'm sure would've been a great help for advice had we needed much of any. We would be happy to stay here again on a future visit!
Min Lee is a very responsible and caring host. His place is clean, neat, very centrally located in Midtown NYC.
I was staying at Min's place during some of the coldest days in the history of New York. Min was so kind and helpful to try to make sure I was warm and toasty in his apartment during that time.
I would give Min and his apartment a 10 out of 10! I look forward to coming back again.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.