About This Listing
Great for design lovers. Desig This apartment features vintage Knoll furniture by Ero Saarinen and Tobias Scarpa.
Stay at the heart of “la Condesa”, Mexico City´s trendiest neighborhood, in the warmth and comfort of a refurbished 1940´s art deco style building. You will never want to leave this vibrant and culturally diverse neighborhood with a wide variety of dining, shopping and culture related options, all within walking distance. But if you do, its central location and connectivity with public transportation make it ideal to move around the city.
Enjoy the comfort of having a laundry room inside the property, a colorful roof garden to relax during a sunny day, and the space of your private fully equipped apartment, all in the best location.
In CONDESA SUITES & FURNISHED APARTMENTS our guests are treated to stylish accommodations at an affordable price where they may choose from an array of rooms each inspired with a different personality.
APARTMENT 102- Stay in a lovely one bedroom -one bathroom apartment. With a very comfortable queen size bed in the bedroom and a large sofa in the living room it’s enough to accommodate 3 people. It has a fully equipped kitchen with a gas stove with oven and a small fridge plus appliances and utensils. It also includes weekly housekeeping with fresh linens and towels, Wireless internet, and a flat TV with a Cable package featuring HBO. Everything is taken care off so that all you need to bring is your suit case!
Upon arrival, guests will be required to lend their passports and migration forms to make a quick scan in order to keep record of our visitors. An inventory of the contents in the apartment will be reviewed together and finally a vacation rental agreement will need to be signed. Future guests are encouraged to read ahead to get familiar with the contents in the agreement before arriving.
1. TERM: The term of the lease shall begin on the arrival date of: ___ and end on the departure date of ______ Number of nights: _____ nights. The property will be ready for occupancy no earlier than 4:00 pm ET on the arrival date and must be vacated no later than 11:00 am ET on the departure date.
2. LOCATION: The Apartment is located at Cuernavaca # 140, apt. ____, Hipódromo de la Condesa, Mexico D.F. CP 06170
3. RENT: The rent is $_______ plus a refundable security deposit of _____
All payments in this rental are handled through the “Airbnb” system. No further payment is required. “Airbnb” releases the rent´s money to the lessor one day after arrival, and will hold and authorization to charge the lessee’s credit card the amount of the security deposit until 2 days after departure. All damage or loss claims should be made by lessor within this period.
4. CANCELLATION CLAUSE:
We have a “Strict” cancelation clause within Airbnb’s terms
Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees
*Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
*The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
*If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
*Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
*A reservation is not officially canceled until the guest receives a cancellation confirmation e-mail from Airbnb.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT: A charge ______of to the lessee’s credit card has been authorized to Airbnb who will hold the right to use it until 2 days after departure. The lessee has the right to make loss or damage claims to Airbnb during this time. The purpose of this deposit is to protect owner against damage or theft to the property and timely return of the door key. It is the responsibility of the Lessee to return the key to the administration and or to leave it on the kitchen counter. If key is not returned within 2 days, security deposit will be forfeited. No claims will be made if the unit is not damaged, no theft has occurred, and key has been returned. Deposit may be applied by Management to satisfy damage repairs caused by Lessee or to replace stolen items and such act shall not prevent Management from claiming damages in excess of the deposit. Management will provide an itemized list of any damages within 2 days following termination of the Lease. The Guest who signs for the property is financially responsible for damages to the Rental Unit, whether made by themselves, their family, and another guest in their group or invitee. To prevent future misunderstandings a list of items in the unit is revised and signed by both lessee and lesser upon arrival.
6. LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Occupancy is limited to a maximum of _____ persons.
7. ACCESS TO PREMISES: Lessee may not let, sublet or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises without prior consent of the Lessor. A maximum of two sets of keys will be handed to the lessee upon arrival which must be returned on departure. Between 9:00 pm and 6:00 am, lessee must cooperate to maintain the building´s main entrance double locked. In the event that the lessee is locked out of the property, Management must be notified to make arrangements for re-entry. Lessee will be responsible for costs incurred.
8. UTILITIES: Lessor shall provide warm water, gas, electric services, trash removal, Cable TV and wireless internet.
9. CLEANING: The rental fee includes laundry service for the towels and linens and housekeeping once a week. The property will be inspected and cleaned after departure. Lessee is required to leave the property in the same general condition that it was received in by making sure that the dishes are washed and put away, and the house is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and laundered. . All garbage must be classified by lessee in organic and inorganic in the bins corresponding to the apartment and if emptied it should be done so at the common garbage bins of the building where they must also remain classified.
10. CARE OF PREMISES: Lessee will maintain the premises in good order and appearance including keeping the premises free of trash and garbage. Reasonable wear and tear are the only exceptions to damage to the premises
11. REPAIRS /RIGHT OF ACCES: Management shall have the right of access to Rental Unit for repair and maintenance during reasonable hours. Management, upon being notified by lessee of any appliance malfunction, will make every reasonable effort to have such appliances repaired. Replacement or repair of any television, DVD player , radio, computer , or any other advertised equipment or amenity, when provided by Management , is not guaranteed. lessee shall not be entitled to any rebate for inoperative appliances. In the interest of good business practice, Management reserves the right to offer credit towards future rentals for any inconveniences encountered as part of Guest’s vacation experience. In the event of an emergency, Management may enter the Unit at any time to protect life and prevent damage to the property.
12. SMOKING: Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the Property. Smoking is only allowed at the roof garden. Evidence of smoking inside the Property will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional Cleaning Fee to lessee as Excess Damage Cost.
13. NON-DISTURBANCE CLAUSE: Lessee and their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger (fireworks) or inconvenience neighbors nor use the premises for any unlawful purposes. Rental shall be used so as to comply with state, county, and municipal laws and ordinances. Lessee shall not use Rental or permit it to be used for any disorderly or unlawful purpose or in any manner so as to interfere with other resident’s quiet enjoyment of their residence. Any misuse described above shall result in termination of Rental Agreement and no refund of any payment will be issued.
14. PROPERTY LOSS: Management shall not be liable for loss or damage to Renter’s property of any type, for any reason or cause whatsoever
15. ROOF GARDEN: Use of the roof garden is permitted to all tenants in the building. Lessee must make use of it in a respectful way towards the other guests and towards the premises. Gatherings are allowed but limited to 10 people including the guests of the apartment. No parties are allowed and noise must be moderated after 12: OO PM.
16. LAUNDRY ROOM: Use of the laundry room is permitted to all tenants in the building. Lessee must make use of it in a respectful way towards the other guests and towards the premises. Laundry products such as detergent, fabric softener, bleach, etc., are not provided by the administration for the personal use of any guests. The laundry room is currently available 24 hours a day; still the management reserves the right to restrict the functioning hours in the time to come.
17. PETS: Pets are not allowed in or on the property.
18. PARKING: Parking is unavailable in the building.
19. DAMAGE TO PREMISES: Lessee shall not damage the premises during the lease term, including pipes, wires, glass, plumbing, fixtures and other equipment. Should damage occur, Lessor is required to make repairs and pay for them out of the security deposit, and return any unused sum to Lessee within 14 days after departure.
20. INDEMNITY CLAUSE: Lessee, or tenants, or guests of Lessee agree to indemnify and hold Lessor harmless from all liability, loss or injury arising or suffered on the leased premises. Renter releases Management from liability for and agrees to indemnify Management against losses, incurred by Management as a result of (a) Renter’s failure to fulfill any condition of this Agreement; (b) any theft , damage or injury happening in or about Rental or premises to Renter’s invitees or such person’s property; and (c) any judgment, lien, or other encumbrance filed against Renter as a result of Renter’s action.
Great for design lovers. This apartment features vintage Knoll furniture by Eero Saarinen and Tobias Scarpa
The apartment is beautiful and looks just like the listing. It's located in a great area in Condesa, close to lots of good bars and restaurants. Every Monday, there's a small famers market that sets up in front of the building; it has fresh fruits and vegetables, cheese, etc. The host, Constanza, is extremely friendly and helpful. She was always available when I needed her. I had a truly lovely stay.
Very nice welcoming with very flexible attirtude especially on arrival hours and departure since my flight landed very early and I left Mexico late in the afternoon.
Place is great for a couple and location is absolutely recommended if you wanna have a Condesa feeling. Very cosy appartment with all the necessary kitchen utilities. Not noisy at all during our stay.
Après avoir passé deux semaines dans l'appartement, il est temps de faire le bilan de ce séjour. Spacieux, lumineux et agréable l'appartement dispose de presque tout le nécessaire indispensable du quotidien.
Le soir, direction le toit sur la terrasse commune. Agréable pour se relaxer.
Concernant les hôtes, je n'ai rencontré que Constanza et elle est joignable pour vous répondre rapidement si vous souhaitez échanger avec elle.
Le quartier est idéal car très calme, il dispose de beaucoup de verdure et s'anime avec un grand nombre de restaurants et bars a quelques rues.
Le lundi, un marché s'installe directement devant la porte du bâtiment ! Fruits frais et compagnie à bas prix et presque livrés à domicile, que demander de mieux ?
Malheureusement, l'appartement était un peu sale à mon arrivé et quelques traces d'usure un peu partout, point négatif.
The apartment is in an amazing location, we really liked being in the hip Condesa neighborhood where everything and anything you need is right outside the door, also there is a market every Monday literally on your doorstep. The area is very pretty and quiet. The apartment does not get much natural light which wouldn't be an issue for vacationers that get an earlier start on their day, but the rooftop terrace is a fantastic perk. Found the kitchen to be stocked sufficiently, had a coffee maker with filter and enough pots and pans, dishes, glasses and silverware to accommodate our needs. Julian and Constanza were very nice and easy to make arrangements with, we only wish we had known beforehand that the floor above was being renovated during our stay so we would've been mentally prepared for the banging that started around 9 am every weekday but the apartment was so reasonably priced for the area that the inconvenience was still worth it to us. Really best for a couple, our third person was not very comfortable. My husband and I gave 4 stars for our experience but would give 5 stars if there had been no construction and on our next trip to DF we would stay with Julian again in one of the sunnier apartments. Highly recommend this airbnb and be sure to go out to Campeche take a left, on far side of the street you'll find Magdalena there, she makes the freshest, yummiest juices you've every tasted to order!
Julian and his team where very nice at all time. We rent the apartment for a full month and we never had any problem. Internet is very fast, and all amenities are new. I would stay again for sure,
There are good and less good things about this apartment. The good news is that the liabilities could be fixed fairly easily, and it is baffling that they haven't bothered to do so. Part of the problem is that the apartment is designed more to be looked at than lived in. With minor exceptions, the motif is stark white throughout, including walls and dining table/chairs (there is a green wall in the bedroom and the couches are green). The living room couches have virtually no back, making them useless as places to sit for more than two minutes. The white walls are unbroken by a single picture, creating an ambiance more suited to an interrogation than a salon. The kitchen appliances are very good (gas stove in particular) but the reviewers who said the place is well-equipped obviously used it as a hotel room rather than a place to prepare or eat food in. One pot. No corkscrew. Two unmatched drinking glasses. No kettle or teapot. Three good non-stick frying pans were the redeeming elements.
There are no hooks on the back of the bathroom door to hang a towel on. The bed is comfortable, the cable TV works well, the location is perfect, and it's pretty good value. The laundry room 3 floors up is a great feature, and the rooftop deck would be worth spending some time on in warmer weather. If the function matched the form, it would rate another star or even two. Julian and Constanza are very nice and the communication throughout was prompt and efficient.
Very nice apartment, comfortable and perfectly equipped, excellent location, we highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great spot to explore the city.
This host has 51 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Julian
I´m an architect who comes from a family of hoteliers with a passion for design and hospitality. I'm currently enjoying receiving guests from all over the world in this 1940´s art deco property in the wonderfull and hip neighborhood of Condesa.