About this listing
Condesa is the place to be in Mexico City. Often nicknamed Mexico´s SOHO, this old neighborhood displays a vast amount of restaurants, bars, cafés, shops and galleries contained in Art deco buildings dating from the early 20th cent
Stay at the heart of “la Condesa”, Mexico City´s trendiest neighborhood, in the warmth and comfort of a refurbished 1940´s art deco style building. You will never want to leave this vibrant and culturally diverse neighborhood with a wide variety of dining, shopping and culture related options, all within walking distance. But if you do, its central location and connectivity with public transportation make it ideal to move around the city.
Enjoy the comfort of having a laundry room inside the property, a colorful roof garden to relax during a sunny day, and the space of your private fully equipped apartment, all in the best location.
In CONDESA SUITES & FURNISHED APARTMENTS our guests are treated to stylish accommodations at an affordable price where they may choose from an array of rooms each inspired with a different personality.
APARTMENT 102- Stay in a lovely one bedroom -one bathroom apartment. With a very comfortable queen size bed in the bedroom and a large sofa in the living room it’s enough to accommodate 3 people. It has a fully equipped kitchen with a gas stove with oven and a small fridge plus appliances and utensils. It also includes weekly housekeeping with fresh linens and towels, Wireless internet, and a flat TV with a Cable package featuring HBO. Everything is taken care off so that all you need to bring is your suit case!
Upon arrival, guests will be required to lend their passports and migration forms to make a quick scan in order to keep record of our visitors. An inventory of the contents in the apartment will be reviewed together and finally a vacation rental agreement will need to be signed. Future guests are encouraged to read ahead to get familiar with the contents in the agreement before arriving.
1. TERM: The term of the lease shall begin on the arrival date of: ___ and end on the departure date of ______ Number of nights: _____ nights. The property will be ready for occupancy no earlier than 4:00 pm ET on the arrival date and must be vacated no later than 11:00 am ET on the departure date.
2. LOCATION: The Apartment is located at Cuernavaca # 140, apt. ____, Hipódromo de la Condesa, Mexico D.F. CP 06170
3. RENT: The rent is $_______ plus a refundable security deposit of _____
All payments in this rental are handled through the “Airbnb” system. No further payment is required. “Airbnb” releases the rent´s money to the lessor one day after arrival, and will hold and authorization to charge the lessee’s credit card the amount of the security deposit until 2 days after departure. All damage or loss claims should be made by lessor within this period.
4. CANCELLATION CLAUSE:
We have a “Strict” cancelation clause within Airbnb’s terms
Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees
*Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
*The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
*If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
*Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
*A reservation is not officially canceled until the guest receives a cancellation confirmation e-mail from Airbnb.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT: A charge ______of to the lessee’s credit card has been authorized to Airbnb who will hold the right to use it until 2 days after departure. The lessee has the right to make loss or damage claims to Airbnb during this time. The purpose of this deposit is to protect owner against damage or theft to the property and timely return of the door key. It is the responsibility of the Lessee to return the key to the administration and or to leave it on the kitchen counter. If key is not returned within 2 days, security deposit will be forfeited. No claims will be made if the unit is not damaged, no theft has occurred, and key has been returned. Deposit may be applied by Management to satisfy damage repairs caused by Lessee or to replace stolen items and such act shall not prevent Management from claiming damages in excess of the deposit. Management will provide an itemized list of any damages within 2 days following termination of the Lease. The Guest who signs for the property is financially responsible for damages to the Rental Unit, whether made by themselves, their family, and another guest in their group or invitee. To prevent future misunderstandings a list of items in the unit is revised and signed by both lessee and lesser upon arrival.
6. LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Occupancy is limited to a maximum of _____ persons.
7. ACCESS TO PREMISES: Lessee may not let, sublet or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises without prior consent of the Lessor. A maximum of two sets of keys will be handed to the lessee upon arrival which must be returned on departure. Between 9:00 pm and 6:00 am, lessee must cooperate to maintain the building´s main entrance double locked. In the event that the lessee is locked out of the property, Management must be notified to make arrangements for re-entry. Lessee will be responsible for costs incurred.
8. UTILITIES: Lessor shall provide warm water, gas, electric services, trash removal, Cable TV and wireless internet.
9. CLEANING: The rental fee includes laundry service for the towels and linens and housekeeping once a week. The property will be inspected and cleaned after departure. Lessee is required to leave the property in the same general condition that it was received in by making sure that the dishes are washed and put away, and the house is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and laundered. . All garbage must be classified by lessee in organic and inorganic in the bins corresponding to the apartment and if emptied it should be done so at the common garbage bins of the building where they must also remain classified.
10. CARE OF PREMISES: Lessee will maintain the premises in good order and appearance including keeping the premises free of trash and garbage. Reasonable wear and tear are the only exceptions to damage to the premises
11. REPAIRS /RIGHT OF ACCES: Management shall have the right of access to Rental Unit for repair and maintenance during reasonable hours. Management, upon being notified by lessee of any appliance malfunction, will make every reasonable effort to have such appliances repaired. Replacement or repair of any television, DVD player , radio, computer , or any other advertised equipment or amenity, when provided by Management , is not guaranteed. lessee shall not be entitled to any rebate for inoperative appliances. In the interest of good business practice, Management reserves the right to offer credit towards future rentals for any inconveniences encountered as part of Guest’s vacation experience. In the event of an emergency, Management may enter the Unit at any time to protect life and prevent damage to the property.
12. SMOKING: Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the Property. Smoking is only allowed at the roof garden. Evidence of smoking inside the Property will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional Cleaning Fee to lessee as Excess Damage Cost.
13. NON-DISTURBANCE CLAUSE: Lessee and their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger (fireworks) or inconvenience neighbors nor use the premises for any unlawful purposes. Rental shall be used so as to comply with state, county, and municipal laws and ordinances. Lessee shall not use Rental or permit it to be used for any disorderly or unlawful purpose or in any manner so as to interfere with other resident’s quiet enjoyment of their residence. Any misuse described above shall result in termination of Rental Agreement and no refund of any payment will be issued.
14. PROPERTY LOSS: Management shall not be liable for loss or damage to Renter’s property of any type, for any reason or cause whatsoever
15. ROOF GARDEN: Use of the roof garden is permitted to all tenants in the building. Lessee must make use of it in a respectful way towards the other guests and towards the premises. Gatherings are allowed but limited to 10 people including the guests of the apartment. No parties are allowed and noise must be moderated after 12: OO PM.
16. LAUNDRY ROOM: Use of the laundry room is permitted to all tenants in the building. Lessee must make use of it in a respectful way towards the other guests and towards the premises. Laundry products such as detergent, fabric softener, bleach, etc., are not provided by the administration for the personal use of any guests. The laundry room is currently available 24 hours a day; still the management reserves the right to restrict the functioning hours in the time to come.
17. PETS: Pets are not allowed in or on the property.
18. PARKING: Parking is unavailable in the building.
19. DAMAGE TO PREMISES: Lessee shall not damage the premises during the lease term, including pipes, wires, glass, plumbing, fixtures and other equipment. Should damage occur, Lessor is required to make repairs and pay for them out of the security deposit, and return any unused sum to Lessee within 14 days after departure.
20. INDEMNITY CLAUSE: Lessee, or tenants, or guests of Lessee agree to indemnify and hold Lessor harmless from all liability, loss or injury arising or suffered on the leased premises. Renter releases Management from liability for and agrees to indemnify Management against losses, incurred by Management as a result of (a) Renter’s failure to fulfill any condition of this Agreement; (b) any theft , damage or injury happening in or about Rental or premises to Renter’s invitees or such person’s property; and (c) any judgment, lien, or other encumbrance filed against Renter as a result of Renter’s action.
This host has 187 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I´m an architect with a passion for design and hospitality. I take great pleasure hosting guests from all over the world in my 1940´s art deco property in the wonderfull neighborhood of Condesa.