Lovely short term furnished apartment available now located just steps from the sand. Enjoy yourself while in this super clean One Bedroom. This is a sweet little cozy place close to the beach. Fresh paint and hardwood floors no detail was left untouched.
It's WIFI Ready and there is a Washer and Dryer in the Unit.
Located just steps to Venice Beach and easy access to Santa Monica, it really is the best of both worlds.
Please note this is a garage apartment located in Venice,CA so if you are noise sensitive this may not be the place for you.
No Smoking or Pets.
Please note we do not accommodate check in's after 8:00pm.
1. There is no parking that comes with the apartment. Tenant (s) will not park in front of or block downstairs garage space at any time.
2. Tenant (s) will lock and close both gates upon exiting and entering premises in connection with the apartment.
3. No pets are permitted in the apartment or on apartment premises.
4. No smoking is permitted in the apartment or on apartment premises.
5. The Apartment is for residential living and quiet enjoyment use only; large parties that disrupt neighbors are not permitted.
6. No debris will be left on or in the exterior of building including: cans, trash, cigarettes, etc.
7. Tenant (s) will make best effort to turn off lights when not in the apartment.
8. Tenant (s) may not change lock in an event of a lock out. If the tenant(s) does change lock, the change lock charge is $300 in addition to 5 key copies. If the tenant (s) needs the unit unlocked after normal business hours (M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) the fee is $75.00 cash due upon unlock.
9. Trash and recycling will be separated and disposed of in designated cans on Ozone Court, located across the street from the apartment.
10. Unit does not have an assigned mailbox; mail must be delivered elsewhere.
11. Unit is rented as is from time of occupancy.
12. No more than 3 Guests for overnight stays.
The apartment was great - its incredibly close to the beach. Erin was helpful and the stay went very smoothly. Will definitely come back!
A glassdoor in the shower / bath broke of the heat after I took a hot bath. I had to replace this for $180 which made it a pretty expensive bath. Other than that, great apartment.
It's above an garage so be prepared to hear some noise from a car entering or leaving.
Erin was great is an understatement! Overall a great stay and an amazing location close by the beach. Bedroom was comfortable, bathroom was great and lounge area was very relaxing.
It's hard to pick a better place than this! It's conveniently situated between Venice and Santa Monica, and half a block from the beach. Many shops and restaurants in all price ranges are nearby. Erin is super-helpful and uncomplicated!
Pros: Clean and recent apartment, 1 block away from the beach. Nice washer/dryer
Cons: Very noisy, next to busy road, limited kitchen with no stove, no blender to make coktails or wine glasses! Difficult to find an off-street parking spot
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
I specialize in Real Estate in CA and NY. I travel extensively around the world. My favorite places are New York City, Paris, all of Brazil and London. I have been doing furnished short term rentals for about 9 years.