This lovely eco-apartment is in nice neighborhood, in Újlipótváros. Eco- and baby friendly apartment: natural furnishing, recycled paper-ware, biodegradable cleaning products, organic toiletries. Full range of baby supplies and safe envirement
- The studio apartment is located in downtown of Budapest, at St Istvan Boulevard. The area is called 'little Paris' is full of restaurants and cafes.
- Beautiful, newly renovated and furnished apartment in the city centre. The apartment consist of a big spacious room, with a large balcony, bathroom, and a new "American" kitchen with washing machine. Unique design, fridge, high speed 120mbit/hrs internet access (wifi).
- Fully equipped kitchen, bedlinen, towel provided. The apartment is situated at Margaret bridge in Budapest downtown. Convenient location, excellent accessibility.
- Located in the centre of Budapest, next to Danube river and Margaret island. Perfect public transportation, there is a bus stop in front of the building, the main 4-6 tram is minutes away, metro and Nyugati train station which goes to the airport is 5 minutes away. The trolley bus from Keleti train station stops in front of the house.24 hour public transportation is 3 minutes away on the main ring road.
- House of Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica, Margaret Island and Nyugati Train Station are within a short walking distance.
- The apartment is an island of calm in the downtown.
- The house has a big garden and only a few balcony have right to enjoy this tranquillity.
- It seems that you are at contryside in downtown.
Late check in fee after 11pm (15 EUR)
The apartment is in a very good place ,near the Margaret bridge. And with a very good transport to Buda and the city center.
The apartment is warm and very clean. And we had everithing we need.
I was so happy to stay in Flora's apartment for a few days. She made me feel welcome right away, she is adorable. We had a great time. The apartment is really nice, in harmony with the garden, relaxing and it has a very nice energy. You have everything you need for a comfortable stay. The original Bauhaus building with its amazing staircase is a pleasure also, we didn't even use the elevator it was so nice to walk up the two floors in this atmosphere. The area is great, and just below the building there is a little cantine bar, called Norbi etkezdeje, where one can eat a small typical hungarian lunch, and the owner is delightful also. I really hope to come back again very soon. Thank you Flora.
Habe ein angenehmes Wochenende in diesem gemütlichen und
gut ausgestatteten Apartment verbracht.
Auch Flora, die Gastgeberin war nett und unkompliziert.
Komme gerne wieder!
A really great Aparment in middle of Budapest.
Thanks for hosting us, we will come back ;)
My girlfriend and I stayed in this wonderful apartment for 4 nights, and it was perfect. The kitchen worked well with our budget, as we could cook fresh cheap food from any one of the surrounding grocery stores. The balcony was a great place to relax, and the overall cleanliness of the place made it a really nice place to come back to. The location is great--the area is not too touristy, surrounded by public transport, and safe. We especially enjoyed being so close to The beautiful views from the bridge.
This host has 262 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello, I am Flora and I would be very happy to be your host...
We will try to make your stay nearly perfect and we will help, where ever we can.
With my husband and children we live in this beautiful area (Újlipótváros) of Budapest too, so we are able to give advices, discount for cafes and restaurants, markets, nice places to be...