- The studio apartment is located in downtown of Budapest, at St Istvan Boulevard. The area is called 'little Paris' is full of restaurants and cafes.
- Beautiful, newly renovated and furnished apartment in the city centre. The apartment consist of a big spacious room, with a large balcony, bathroom, and a new "American" kitchen with washing machine. Unique design, fridge, high speed 120mbit/hrs internet access (wifi).
- Fully equipped kitchen, bedlinen, towel provided. The apartment is situated at Margaret bridge in Budapest downtown. Convenient location, excellent accessibility.
- Located in the centre of Budapest, next to Danube river and Margaret island. Perfect public transportation, there is a bus stop in front of the building, the main 4-6 tram is minutes away, metro and Nyugati train station which goes to the airport is 5 minutes away. The trolley bus from Keleti train station stops in front of the house.24 hour public transportation is 3 minutes away on the main ring road.
- House of Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica, Margaret Island and Nyugati Train Station are within a short walking distance.
- The apartment is an island of calm in the downtown.
- The house has a big garden and only a few balcony have right to enjoy this tranquillity.
- It seems that you are at contryside in downtown.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$13 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$1263 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Lovely studio apartment, superb location in the city centre, yet very quiet. Comfy sofa bed, practical little kitchen with brand new equipment, new and very pretty bathroom. Highly recommended.
Flora's apartment was quite spacious, clean, and well kept. There is a large pull-out sofa in addition to a bed that two people can easily sleep in. The kitchen is also well stocked, and there is a balcony that overlooks the apartment building's garden. Flora herself is friendly, although since she did not live there, we did not get to see much of her. The entire process was smooth and easy, and I would recommend this place!
l'appartement est très agréable, très calme, très fonctionnel. Aucune réserve négative!
Flora was very friendly and quick in her communication. She made me feel very welcome and her little place was just lovely for what I required during my stay in Budapest. I found everything I needed and the location is great!
In short.. apartment is in very good neighborhood, hosts are nice people, and apartment is lovely. I would come again.
Very spontaneous, very friendly, nice room. Worked out fine.
Little, cosy apartment near Szent István körút, with two sofa-beds. Flora is never there, so it's all for you. Lots of light thank to the big windows. Works perfectly for 2 people. There is a tiny kitchen, but there are lots of places nearby where one can eat for a few forint.
Flora and her flat were just perfect! Very nice and sweet place,
with everything that we needed included wifi, and Flora was a perfect and helpfull guest. Very nice neigbourhood to.
(there is also a very nice balcon with great atmosphere on a magic small garden)
go to Flora's place eyes closed....
i'll be back
A big thank you to Flora. The studio is very nice and perfectly situated in the heart of Budapest. The studio is just as per the pictures.
Flora has been very accommodating, we have been able to leave our luggages at the studio until right before our flight.
I highly recommend Flora and this studio.
Very nice apartment, at a great location close to the city center in Budapest. However, there were minor defects in the flat, e. g. the shutter did not work and the shelve could not be used either.
Flora is nice, flexible and was open to come even earlier than the official possible arrival time.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT