About This Listing
This lovely eco-apartment is in nice neighborhood, in Újlipótváros. Eco- and baby friendly apartment: natural furnishing, recycled paper-ware, biodegradable cleaning products, organic toiletries. Full range of baby supplies and safe envirement
- The studio apartment is located in downtown of Budapest, at St Istvan Boulevard. The area is called 'little Paris' is full of restaurants and cafes.
- Beautiful, newly renovated and furnished apartment in the city centre. The apartment consist of a big spacious room, with a large balcony, bathroom, and a new "American" kitchen with washing machine. Unique design, fridge, high speed 120mbit/hrs internet access (wifi).
- Fully equipped kitchen, bedlinen, towel provided. The apartment is situated at Margaret bridge in Budapest downtown. Convenient location, excellent accessibility.
- Located in the centre of Budapest, next to Danube river and Margaret island. Perfect public transportation, there is a bus stop in front of the building, the main 4-6 tram is minutes away, metro and Nyugati train station which goes to the airport is 5 minutes away. The trolley bus from Keleti train station stops in front of the house.24 hour public transportation is 3 minutes away on the main ring road.
- House of Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica, Margaret Island and Nyugati Train Station are within a short walking distance.
- The apartment is an island of calm in the downtown.
- The house has a big garden and only a few balcony have right to enjoy this tranquillity.
- It seems that you are at contryside in downtown.
Late check in fee after 11pm (15 EUR)
Flora was so nice to us. She welcomed us at the door and gave specific details about the house. It is a comfortable and compact house for a couple. Especially, the balcony is a nice place to relax in silence. Thanks for everything Flora.
Expectations met and then exceeded!
Now, where to start? This super-fit studio flat is an AirBnB beauty that has everything my husband and I needed to make our stay in Budapest the most enjoyable. If I had to list its three key strengths I'd probably go for: perfect location; airy and romantic balcony; fab hospitality from the hosts (Flora and her husband). It's a homely flat in a leafy street, perfect for couples who wants to stay close to the beating heart of the city, but in a quiet and relaxing environment. I know the city fairly well (having formerly lived here for a number of years) and can confirm that this quiet street is indeed in a wonderful area ( eg 5 mins walk to Parliament, 5 mins to Margaret Island).
It's also a very-well equipped, clean flat with a Provence-styled balcony that invoked memories of the summertime. We spent hours there enjoying the breezy summer nights, sipping on a froccs or wine and nibbling on cheese.
The hosts are also really great, responsive, flexible and go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. We really felt at home. Can we live here please?
10 of 10 , great airBnB experience!Thank you so much!
Flora was very helpful and she had a warm welcome, after our arrival she explained in detail everything about the place and Budapest.
Flora's husband showed us around the adorable apartment. He gave us an extra set of keys. The place isn't big but has everything you need. The closet even has a foldable drying rack for your swimsuits for when you return from the spa. The location is great, it's convenient to get around to places. There are a lot of public transportation options around. The flat is also near the river, my friends and I jogged next to it in the morning. Great flat in a beautiful city!
The apartment is in a very good place ,near the Margaret bridge. And with a very good transport to Buda and the city center.
The apartment is warm and very clean. And we had everithing we need.
I was so happy to stay in Flora's apartment for a few days. She made me feel welcome right away, she is adorable. We had a great time. The apartment is really nice, in harmony with the garden, relaxing and it has a very nice energy. You have everything you need for a comfortable stay. The original Bauhaus building with its amazing staircase is a pleasure also, we didn't even use the elevator it was so nice to walk up the two floors in this atmosphere. The area is great, and just below the building there is a little cantine bar, called Norbi etkezdeje, where one can eat a small typical hungarian lunch, and the owner is delightful also. I really hope to come back again very soon. Thank you Flora.
This host has 300 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Flora
Hello, I am Flora and I would be very happy to be your host...
We will try to make your stay nearly perfect and we will help, where ever we can.
With my husband and children we live in this beautiful area (Újlipótváros) of Budapest too, so we are able to give advices, discount for cafes and restaurants, markets, nice places to be...