About this listing
The building is located in the center of Shanghai. We are located at Gonghexin Road and Zhonghuaxin Road.
The apartment is 15 minutes to The Bund, People's Square, Huaihai Road by subway or by taxi directly.
The apartment is a 8 minute walk to THREE stations: Zhongshan (north) station, Shanghai Railway Station, and Zhongxin Road
This is a modern apartment with a fully equipped kitchen and a full bath. It will accomodate 2 people comfortably.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
1) Fully equipped kitchen
2) Automatic washing machine (Not include Dry)
3) Microwave oven
4) 24 hours hot water
THE ROOM RATE INCLUDE:
1) Broadband / wifi
2) House clean one time per week.
3) Change bed-sheet every two weeks in summer; 1 time per month in winter
4) Help you register in the police station
Ulity Bills - Charged by actual cost
- 8-10 mins walk to Subway station: Line 1 Zhongshan (North) road; Line 3/4 Shanghai Raiway Station;Line 8 Zhongxin road.
- Bus stations: 2 mins walk
- Pudong Airport: 48 km
- Hongqiao Airport: 20 km
DATES / AVAILABILITY
Dates in the calendar are for reference only, they are subject to change. Please inquire directly to confirm availability.
1) Pets forbidden
2) Need to pay the deposit for room facilities guarantee. (will give it back when check out)
3) The price include free house clean 1 time per week; change bed sheet every two weeks in summer, change bed sheet per month in winter. 20rmb for extra house clean, 10rmb for extra change a bed sheet. Not include the utility bills, charge by actual cost.
4) Inquire and booking acceptance time is 9am-9pm. (China time zone)
5) The client need to pay the room rate once check-in, we don't accept payment at leave.
6) All the bookings be completed by Airbnb online. We promise all the pictures from our apartment.
7) We hold the objection to whom unreasonable booking request.
8) If other client extend staying, we will free upgrade rooms for your booking in the same building.
Our stay in Shanghai is great. Olivia is very reachable and helped us fix the problems so quickly. The apartment is in very convenient location and easy access to a lot of food. Its also close Metro Line 8, which is about 8 mins walk. We will stay here again next time.
Due to visa troubles in Hong Kong, we had to move our initial dates in the apartment, and Howard and Olivia were really friendly and understanding about it.
Howard & Olivia had mailed us some attachments via mail on what to show the cab drivers(Chinese-written address is a must in China!), an english version of the Shanghai metro map with nearest stations to the apartment highlighted and small map of the area in general with stores, banks and restaurants shown. The documents were really good, made us adjust to the city much better and helped us a lot during our stay! We arrived late at night to Shanghai, and Howard & Olivia's friend was there to help us get in. The room was clean, and had all the necessities, an equipped kitchen and we had good sleep in there. Howard & Olivia helped us about whatever questions we had and answered quickly. Location is good, next to a small park, with good connections to three subway stations and lots of restaurants(and a Tesco 15 min away) nearby.
Really nice and sweet apartment in the center of Shanghai. Good taxi connection. Only a little bit noisy due to the elevated road right in front of the apartment. But for the price, it was excellent. Good communication with Olivia and Howard.
This is a lovely apartment. It's clean and cosy, on top of having all you might need for a short- or long-term stay. There are plenty of restaurants and shops nearby, so you'll have everything you need.
Howard & Olivia were very professional and provided me a quality short-term apartment at a very reasonable rate.
Olivia is very nice and fluent in English. She was kind and helpful. The apartment itself is good for one person. It is not too big, but has all the necessities for a short term stay. Neighborhood is lively and many convenient stores surrounding the complex. Thanks Olivia!
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Howard & Olivia
Here are Howard Hao and Olivia Han, welcome to Shanghai.
Our apartment founded in March 2006. As the provider of short-term accommodation, it has set up a series of ways to meet with the demand of those people who always trip to Shanghai for a week, or even for a month.
So far, we have built up excellent reputation among guests and have gained loyal support from them. Our cozy service and precision have been positively publicized by our customers. We have built nicer friendship with most of our tenants.
We are look forward to hosting you soon!