About this listing
I have a beautiful home in the picturesque, historic town of Cobh, Ireland. The accommodation is spread over 3 floors. There is one Master Bedroom that looks out over the harbour and one double bedroom (the pink room)
There is a bathroom allocated to each bedroom, one with a power shower on the top floor next to the 2 bedrooms and one with an electric shower and bath on the middle floor next to the sitting room and 'Map Room'.
You can use the kitchen and the sitting room has sky TV, movies and a large selection of books.
I will be here to welcome you on your arrival, or if I am off out and about doing exciting things, I will have one of my lovely helpers to meet you and get you settled in.
Bed linen, towels and 'help yourself breakfast' provided.
On street Parking available.
I am a Pranic Healer - this is a non-touch energy healing treatment. So if you want to combine a relaxing stay with a treatment for any number of physical and psychological conditions, book in for a treatment. More information is available on my website: www.pran(URL HIDDEN)
(The entire house can be booked; 2 double beds, one large Single that opens out into a double and one Sofa Bed in the Sitting Room)
Location and Activities
- Cobh is a cove, surrounded by water
- Right in the heart of Cobh
- Visit the Heritage Centre
- The Titanic Trail, a guided walking tour that explores the town of Cobh in Cork Harbour, which was the last port of call of RMS Titanic
- Take the Harbour Cruise
- Sample the wonderful cuisine in the local restaurants
- Live music in many of the lively bars
- Take guided historical walks or stroll around the island and explore it for yourself
- Visit the beautiful Cobh Cathedral
- Watch the cruise liners pull into the harbour and feel like you are on a Hollywood set
- Pranic Healing and Twin Hearts Meditation are also available with Helen - a non-touch energy healing.
- Only 25 minutes by train from Cobh to Cork City, which is a really pretty journey. The train station is a 10 minute walk from the house.
Please make yourself at home