Relax in luxury at Beaverton's premier, upscale condominium complex. Located directly on the Beaverton Central MAX stop and mere minutes away from Intel and Nike campuses. You will LOVE it here!
Welcome to Lofts at The Round! Conveniently located directly on the Beaverton Central MAX stop and in proximity to Nike and Intel. This modern, one-bedroom condo sits just 15 minutes from downtown Portland (via MAX or car) and in walking distance to all daily conveniences. From its bamboo flooring to the full stainless steel appliances, you'll find only the finest of amenities in this spacious loft, including:
- 110" HD projector screen (1080p) with complimentary cable TV and high speed Internet. Easily connect your laptop for the complete home theater experience!
- 24 Hour Fitness Sport directly across the street, fully equipped with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, basketball court, group exercise studio and more.
- Grab a bite at Mio Sushi, Siam Lotus (Thai), Cafe Mingo (upscale Italian), or Bogza Coffee: all conveniently located directly below your loft! Or take a 2 minute walk to the nearby Hall St. Grill, Thai Bloom, and Decarli Restaurant for some of the finest dining Beaverton has to offer!
- Feel like cooking your own meal? Pick up fresh food and produce at the (amazing!) New Seasons Market (one block away), and bring it home to prepare it on your very own balcony grill.
- Take advantage of the in-unit washer and dryer, or drop off your dry cleaning one block away at Beaverton Cleaners.
- Safe, private, gated parking spot for your car. Never worry about finding (or paying) for a prime spot.
Contact me for any questions or make your reservation today. You're really going to love it here!
Interaction with Guests
I am available 24/7 to assist you with anything!
Located directly on the Beaverton Central MAX stop. It doesn't get any better than this! Step outside your front door and have instant access to the entire Portland Metro area.
We were looking for a place to stay in Portland during all November and we couldn't wish for better ! The place is amazing, really convenient because so close to the Max Blue Line (just downstairs, so easy to go to Dowtown PDX !) and many groceries stores. The condo is huge, luminous, spacious. The kitchen is really well fitted with everything you need to cook. The balcony is a must, but we couldn't use it as much as we wanted, because November is really rainy in PDX !
Tavish is a great host : he was very welcoming, he told us everything we needed to know on our first day in PDX. We saw him a few times and he was always smiling and nice. He knows how to be there for you but also considers that his condo is your condo during your stay ! Which is really appreciable.
Nous recherchions un appartement pour notre mois de vacances à Portland en Novembre et nous ne pouvions espérer mieux ! L'appartement est génial, grand, lumineux, spacieux, vraiment bien situé, proche de la Ligne Bleue du Max (au pied de l'appartement, vraiment pratique pour aller dans le centre ville de Portland) et d'un grand nombre de magasins. La cuisine est très bien équipée, avec tout ce qu'il faut pour cuisiner. Le balcon est très agréable mais nous n'avons pas pu l'utiliser autant que nous le souhaitions, la faute au temps pluvieux !
Tavish est un hôte remarquable : très accueillant, il nous a dit tout ce que nous devions savoir sur les environs dès notre premier jour. Nous l'avons vu peu de fois, mais il était toujours souriant et agréable. Il sait comment s'investir dans votre séjour tout en considérant que son appartement est le votre pendant la location. Grandement appréciable !
Our stay in Tavish's condo was an awesome experience! He was very accommodating and generous with his time and very supportive with anything we needed him to attend to! Thanks Tavish for a wonderful two months in your comfortable, fully functional condo ,, you're the BEST!!
Tavish was an amazing host. He communicated well before getting there, met us at the apt and showed us the ins and outs of everything that we needed to know about our stay, and gave us some helpful tips on how to get to the shops. He was there if we needed anything, always readily available. A very nice person, great host, I mean the list could go on and on of how great of an experience we had staying at Tavishs'. I highly recommend Tavish and would stay at the round again if/when we head back to Oregon.
Excellent location, driving or Max. Place was clean and ready to occupy. Good host.
Great stay and hated to leave, being so close to the MAX line is priceless. Best place in Beaverton! Thanks again for being so helpful.
Greetings! I'm a 31 year old software engineer and college recruiter for Intel. I enjoy reading non-fiction, practicing yoga, and hosting friends for board game night! While on the road you can find me at the nearest karaoke bar. I look forward to making your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible!