About this listing
- CLEAN, STYLISH, CONVENIENT and SPACIOUS LOFT
- UNBELIEVABLY COMFORTABLE BEDS
- AWESOME, GENUINE NEIGHBORHOOD
- FRIENDLY, EXPERIENCED, WELL REVIEWED HOST.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Let us know right away if you're interested in the room, but please do not submit a "Request to Book" until we are able to confirm availability for your reservation. We almost always respond within a day or so, but we travel quite a bit and are penalized if we do not respond to these requests within 24 hours, which is stressful. Thank you! :) **
Now that we got that out of the way:
Having lived in Brooklyn for 15 years, it took the first 5 to find the perfect spot- and this is it. Tons of space and natural light, vaulted ceilings, plants and a well-equipped kitchen. The loft opens to a 6th floor terrace with expansive views of the city.
The deck includes gas as well as coal grills and a large lounging area. All furniture and decor curated by a vintage lover- the apartment is the perfect combination of comfort and character. This private bedroom is cozy and quiet with a Full sized bed, perfect for reading, lounging or just sleeping well. Located in an awesome neighborhood bordered by Ft. Greene, Williamsburg, Dumbo and Downtown Brooklyn. If you're headed into Manhattan, there is easy access to 5+ subway lines to get you there.
- One block to the "G" line at Classon Avenue.
- High Speed Internet and WIFI (actually fast ;)
- 52" Flatscreen TV and Mac adaptors
- Water Cooler
- Ample street parking available
- Very close to numerous restaurants, cafes and bars.
- 10 minute walk to Ft. Greene park.
- 10 minute walk to BAM for great performances, movies and events
- 5 minute walk to the Pratt Institute
**The price provided here is 100% accurate and complete- however, we process 80% of the reservation charges through airbnb, and the remaining 20% to cover state and city tax is payable upon arrival.
As Airbnb does not as yet include state and local taxes for bookings in NYC, we find this to be a fair and agreeable solution for all parties. Airbnb will add their service charge only to the amount processed here on the site, and you will be able to see the exact amount applied to this offer. Please let us know if you have any questions about this! **
Simply, treat my home the way you'd want someone to treat yours.
Other than that,
- No pets please
- You're welcome to enjoy the library of books and records, please take extra care.
- You are welcome to smoke on the terrace anytime, however please do not smoke inside the loft.
- Please enjoy the loft and terrace, however no big BBQs or parties please.
- Enjoy your stay!