Private room
1 Guest
1 Bed

Request to Book

Per Night
Per Month

This property is unavailable.

When are you traveling?
Enter dates for accurate prices and availability.

This is a rare find.
Cam's place is usually booked.
Love this place? Book soon!
Chances are...
Cam's place will get booked for these dates.
Chances are...
Cam's place will get booked for these dates.
Reserve for disaster relief
Cam has waived the cost of staying here for people displaced by
Strict Cancellation
50% refund until one week before arrival, except service fees.
Report this listing
You have reported this listing. Undo?

About this listing

With Airbnb, you can find unique accommodations in people's homes—from houses and apartments, to tree houses and igloos. The listing details below explain what you'll find in this space. If you have any questions, you can contact the host directly.

Contact Host

Open terrace with grill, fresh air and a great view of Manhattan and Brooklyn.

Open terrace with grill, fresh air and a great view of Manhattan and Brooklyn.

The Space
Accommodates: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Bed type: Real Bed
Bedrooms: 1
Beds: 1
Room type: Private room


Cancellation: Strict


The Space


**IMPORTANT NOTE: Let us know right away if you're interested in the room, but please do not submit a "Request to Book" until we are able to confirm availability for your reservation. We almost always respond within a day or so, but we travel quite a bit and are penalized if we do not respond to these requests within 24 hours, which is stressful. Thank you! :) **

Now that we got that out of the way:
Having lived in Brooklyn for 15 years, it took the first 5 to find the perfect spot- and this is it. Tons of space and natural light, vaulted ceilings, plants and a well-equipped kitchen. The loft opens to a 6th floor terrace with expansive views of the city.

The deck includes gas as well as coal grills and a large lounging area. All furniture and decor curated by a vintage lover- the apartment is the perfect combination of comfort and character. This private bedroom is cozy and quiet with a Full sized bed, perfect for reading, lounging or just sleeping well. Located in an awesome neighborhood bordered by Ft. Greene, Williamsburg, Dumbo and Downtown Brooklyn. If you're headed into Manhattan, there is easy access to 5+ subway lines to get you there.

Other Features:

- One block to the "G" line at Classon Avenue.
- High Speed Internet and WIFI (actually fast ;)
- 52" Flatscreen TV and Mac adaptors
- Water Cooler
- Ample street parking available
- Very close to numerous restaurants, cafes and bars.
- 10 minute walk to Ft. Greene park.
- 10 minute walk to BAM for great performances, movies and events
- 5 minute walk to the Pratt Institute

**The price provided here is 100% accurate and complete- however, we process 80% of the reservation charges through airbnb, and the remaining 20% to cover state and city tax is payable upon arrival.
As Airbnb does not as yet include state and local taxes for bookings in NYC, we find this to be a fair and agreeable solution for all parties. Airbnb will add their service charge only to the amount processed here on the site, and you will be able to see the exact amount applied to this offer. Please let us know if you have any questions about this! **

+ More

House Rules

Simply, treat my home the way you'd want someone to treat yours.

Other than that,

- No pets please
- You're welcome to enjoy the library of books and records, please take extra care.
- You are welcome to smoke on the terrace anytime, however please do not smoke inside the loft.
- Please enjoy the loft and terrace, however no big BBQs or parties please.
- Enjoy your stay!

+ More

Safety Features
Smoke Detector
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
Safety Card
Fire Extinguisher

5 nights minimum stay
An absolute treasure- stunning city views with an outdoor garden terrace and POOL!

An absolute treasure- stunning city views with an outdoor garden terrace and POOL!

58 Reviews

Check In

This host has 74 reviews for other properties.

View Other Reviews

About the Host, Cam

New York, New York, United States
Member since December 2011


Explore other options in and around Brooklyn

More places to stay in Brooklyn: Apartments · Houses · Bed & Breakfasts · Villas · Condominiums